Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

+10
Knightmare
Chokey
hupsun
The Real Red Rainbows
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
ImNotGay
41OMaXiMuS
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
14 posters
Go down

Are you happy for The Event?

11 - 48%
1 - 4%
1 - 4%
3 - 13%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

Registered Member

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) Empty The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:45
I just wanted to post this to say congratulations for The Event on coming out about his latent homosexual tendencies. In another thread I said something about how he loves Red Rainbows and he immediately came back at me as a homosexual douchebag, now I am not homo myself but I have absolutely no problem with you or anyone else being one. In fact I congratulate you on having the courage. I commend your bravery and for that you are a true inspiration to others on this forum, maybe even "ImNotGay" will finally open up and admit that he in fact actually is. Again no disrespect here, I am not homophobic, I actually respect you Event for having the courage to do something like this.

Last edited by HopNation on Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 3:00; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) Empty Re: The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:53
very interesting read.

went with first option.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) Empty Re: The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 4:56
STRANGEgenius wrote:very interesting read.

went with first option.
hhahahaha
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 12:39
I'm happy for them.

Dizzy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 12:43
this is Jeet, hacked SGS account.

stickied this bitch.

cockmeat sandwiches
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 12:53
Hey, don't bring me into this. I'm not gay, I just suck dicks. These 2 are actually sharing a bromance and falling madly in love.
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:13
ImNotGay wrote:Hey, don't bring me into this. I'm not gay, I just suck dicks. These 2 are actually sharing a bromance and falling madly in love.

da fuck nigga?

is this nigga for real?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:16
You're a bit of a fag for even making the observation. Maybe someone else is in love with me, considering I'm on your mind constantly.

Hopsin 6
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:32
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You're a bit of a fag for even making the observation. Maybe someone else is in love with me, considering I'm on your mind constantly.

Hopsin 6

Aww you seem kinda awkward bro, did this thread make you feel awkward?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:33
HopNation wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You're a bit of a fag for even making the observation. Maybe someone else is in love with me, considering I'm on your mind constantly.

Hopsin 6

The only thing that makes me feel awkward is that you stalk every thread I make then try to bash someone I can consider my friend. Hopsin 3 Question, you ever notice closet faggots try to divert attention from themselves to keep people from noticing their faggoty tendencies? I see you there. Hopsin 6
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:34
HopNation wrote:

Hopsin 6

He was awkward on Tinychat as well. And he even said Swizz and Dame made fun of him for being a weird little faggot. HAHAHAHA FAGGGGGOT!!!!!!!!
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:36
ImNotGay wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Hopsin 6

He was awkward on Tinychat as well. And he even said Swizz and Dame made fun of him for being a weird little faggot. HAHAHAHA FAGGGGGOT!!!!!!!!

Hopsin 3 This weird little faggot will amount to more than you at the end of the day. Aren't these the blanket statements Hopsin preached against? The bully mentality? Yeah, apparently you idiots really don't listen to his music.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:39
ImNotGay wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Hopsin 6

LOL.
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:50
The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) 27121821
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ImNotGay wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Hopsin 6

LOL.

LMAO
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:35
HopNation wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ImNotGay wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Hopsin 6

LOL.

LMAO

Starbucks Internet Connection - Free
Unreleased Hopsin Track - $200
Getting called a faggot by a gay dude - Priceless.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:06
Books A Million Internet Connection - $20
Unreleased Hopsin Vault - $50
Hop Nation's Obsession With Me (Check The Sig) - Priceless

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:08
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Books A Million Internet Connection - $20

If the whole vault is $50, why is it $200 for one song? SwizZz 1

And you have to pay to leech their wifi??
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:14

Lol obsession, I think there's a little more going on with you and The Event. Having secret little meetings to discuss how to sell the song, and you have your little cockboy do it for you.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:14
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Yes, and I should probably say the price is more considering it cost $400 to fly out to L.A.
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:18
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Yes, and I should probably say the price is more considering it cost $400 to fly out to L.A.

Who's fault is that though? You didn't have to fly out....
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

41OMaXiMuS wrote:

buy some wings and fly instead wierdo!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No, I'm genuinely confused. What do you mean the vault is only $50? Are you just referring to the price of the hard drive?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:40
HopNation wrote:

Lol obsession, I think there's a little more going on with you and The Event. Having secret little meetings to discuss how to sell the song, and you have your little cockboy do it for you.

Everything's public. You wish you could have meetings with me, Mr. Socially Inept. I have a lot of game to soak up.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:40
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No, I'm genuinely confused. What do you mean the vault is only $50? Are you just referring to the price of the hard drive?

Nah, I paid $75 for that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum