Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

The official "Friends" appreciation thread. Empty The official "Friends" appreciation thread.

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:35
The official "Friends" appreciation thread. Friends-tv-show
I couldn't resist making this.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The official "Friends" appreciation thread. Empty Re: The official "Friends" appreciation thread.

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:36
hhahahaha, I actually started watching this like a couple weeks ago, not too much but yea
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

The official "Friends" appreciation thread. Empty Re: The official "Friends" appreciation thread.

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:37
AlwaysRaw wrote:hhahahaha, I actually started watching this like a couple weeks ago, not too much but yea
Chandler> everyone else. Haha, Man this show is like a classic to me.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:37
also might wanna move this into the tv show thread in the afterparty.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:38
AlwaysRaw wrote:also might wanna move this into the tv show thread in the afterparty.
Hopsin 4 There's a TV show section? I'm sorry for not noticing. Can a mod move it? I can't, right?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:39
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:also might wanna move this into the tv show thread in the afterparty.
Hopsin 4 There's a TV show section? I'm sorry for not noticing. Do i have to wait for a mod to move it or can I?
Probably like STRANGE could move it.
Also JOEY > all
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:41
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
Hopsin 4 There's a TV show section? I'm sorry for not noticing. Do i have to wait for a mod to move it or can I?
Also JOEY > all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6br4KU9e4 > anything else. Haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 5:11
ive never watched a whole season, but its funny as fuck.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 10:27
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
Also JOEY > all

This.

Also I met someone called Rachel Green last week. Not the one on this show but it was still kind of weird!
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 13:42
Hell yeah!!! Love this show, have the complete dvd series set.

Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 15:24
I want them to put this show on Netflix already! It's too great of a show to be ignored. This and Boy Meets World.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:12
Ha!

My older brother has Asperges Syndrome and he has too watch re-runs of this show every weeknight at 6:00 or gets aggressive and hell, considering he's 6"3 and weights 100 kilos I always want him too watch Friends SwizZz 4

On another note, its genuine comedy, they don't go over the top but still remain hilarious!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:15
Perfect Stranger wrote:Ha!

My older brother has Asperges Syndrome and he has too watch re-runs of this show every weeknight at 6:00 or gets aggressive and hell, considering he's 6"3 and weights 100 kilos I always want him too watch Friends SwizZz 4

On another note, its genuine comedy, they don't go over the top but still remain hilarious!

does that mean he has to work less?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum