Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwizZz Appreciation Thread

+11
BabySmacker
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
mahdzhur
Kitzk
STRANGEgenius
FactoryOfEmbers
downer59k
Pillow Man .
Knightmare
Buddie
15 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

SwizZz Appreciation Thread Empty SwizZz Appreciation Thread

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 6:03
I know I talk shit about SwizZz a lot, but I only do so because I genuinely like his music and I only want him to be successful. The fact of the matter is that he is lazy and just doesn't have the same passion for music as Hopsin, Dizzy, or Jarren has. With that being said, I would like to recognize SwizZz for how great of a rapper he really is. Here are my Top 5 SwizZz songs in order (Post yours too if you'd like):

1. Ambush
2. Really Wanna Know
3. Lucifer Effect
4. Crank
5. Drop The Bomb On Em
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

SwizZz Appreciation Thread Empty Re: SwizZz Appreciation Thread

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 6:21
1. Lucifer Effect
2. How You Like Me Now
3. ... I don't know 3 SwizZz songs.
I could never get past the first track on Good Morning SwizZzle.. It seems h doest rap about anything personal or serious. Just random stuff.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 6:26
The Event wrote:1. Lucifer Effect
2. How You Like Me Now
I could never get past the first track on Good Morning SwizZzle.. It seems h doest rap about anything personal or serious. Just random stuff.

Listen to Really Wanna Know. It's a great song and it is the only personal/serious song SwizZz has ever made
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 6:36
Buddie wrote:
2. How You Like Me Now

Listen to Really Wanna Know. It's a great song and it is the only personal/serious song SwizZz has ever made
Thanks, Just listened to it and it's great! But, I have no idea why I feel as all of SwizZz's songs are the same. This thread isn't for me, lol.
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 7:10
One of my favorite verses from SwizZz is a feature he did on a song called Monsters
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 7:24
Buddie wrote:I know I talk shit about SwizZz a lot, but I only do so because I genuinely like his music and I only want him to be successful. The fact of the matter is that he is lazy and just doesn't have the same passion for music as Hopsin, Dizzy, or Jarren has. With that being said, I would like to recognize SwizZz for how great of a rapper he really is. Here are my Top 5 SwizZz songs in order (Post yours too if you'd like):

1. Ambush
2. Really Wanna Know
3. Lucifer Effect
4. Crank
5. Drop The Bomb On Em

I completely agree with this list. Mine wouldn't be much different. I would've included a few of his collaboration verses though, but i'm sure that since you're not into SwizZz that much, you haven't looked for many of those..
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 7:59
Yeah i'm down for some SwizZz appreciation!

It does annoy me how lazy he is, he's got such a good chance to get his music out and listened to but he doesn't seem to be bothered, at all, and it's disheartening because he's dope.

1. Lucifer Effect
2. Really Wanna Know
3. Too Far Gone
4. How You Like Me Now
5. I Am Raw

I'd like to think Hopsin tries his best to keep SwizZz on the up and up, but honestly if SwizZz isn't bothered there's nothing anyone can do. One of his lyrics stood out to me proper the other day because it sounded like it explained this current situation perfectly:

''My lack of motivation has me sitting at home
Dropped out of school to rap but I can't make a fucking song
My friends try to give me confidence but fuck the compliments
I'd rather guzzle a bottle and lose consciousness''

Thought it funny considering how lazy he is at the minute.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 8:38
1. Lucifer Effect.
2. Ambush
3. Crank
4. How You Like Me Now
5. Hard In The Paint
Kitzk
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 12:11
I like most of the solo songs of Swizz on Haywire and most of the GMS ones.
Swizzz is amazing, got that "swag". Although it's irritating he hasn't released anything new for so long.
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:42
I think SwizZz is great! And I honestly think he's just got a lot going on. Anywho, my top 5 songs of his (if we're including collabs) would be:

1. Ambush
2. Bad Mother
3. Lucifer Effect
4. I Am Raw
5. How You Like Me Now

I seriously hope SwizZz comes back into action soon. I mean, how can you not miss this face?

SwizZz 4
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 4:02
Pillow Man . wrote:One of my favorite verses from SwizZz is a feature he did on a song called Monsters
for those who never heard it
http://www.sharebeast.com/ztayqcv4cpa0
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:17
1: How You Like Me Now
2: I Am Raw
3: Lucifer Effect
4: Drop The Bomb On Em
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:50
1) Really Wanna Know
2) Ambush
3) I Am Raw
4) Crank
5) Monsters

I seriously don't understand how people can class themselves as a big fan of an artist when they haven't heard their best songs. Eg Really Wanna Know by SwizZz (not talking directly to you Event because I don't think you are that into swizZz).
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:51
Pillow Man . wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:One of my favorite verses from SwizZz is a feature he did on a song called Monsters

Or this one:

Lol, its a different song but I just had to post it
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:07
Buddie wrote:
2. How You Like Me Now

it is the only personal/serious song SwizZz has ever made

Loyalty was pretty personal and serious.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:25
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:

Or this one:

Wow, where can I find a white girl like this.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:30
DGCK wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:

Or this one:

Hahaha. We got sluts like this for days in B-more. Better wrap your jimmy though.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:40
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:

Or this one:

Hahaha. We got sluts like this for days in B-more. Better wrap your jimmy though.

Yeah, any girl shaking her ass on a camera then sharing it with the internet is condom-worthy hahah. Their aren't a lot of white girls with ass here though. Georgia is a lot different haha. Where I live, you gotta train a bitch! My ex eventually became a stripper towards the end of our relationship and her ass game got ridiculous. I cook for my current gf every night and sneak that extra olive oil in there, her butt won't stop growing. I just need to figure out how to trick her into working out...

Also, in an attempt to stay on topic, SwizZz's verse here is dope.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:50
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:

Or this one:

Yeah, any girl shaking her ass on a camera then sharing it with the internet is condom-worthy hahah. Their aren't a lot of white girls with ass here though. Georgia is a lot different haha. Where I live, you gotta train a bitch! My ex eventually became a stripper towards the end of our relationship and her ass game got ridiculous. I cook for my current gf every night and sneak that extra olive oil in there, her butt won't stop growing. I just need to figure out how to trick her into working out...

SwizZz Appreciation Thread Happy0158

Man, I've been trying to think of a way to convince my GF to do some ass exercises as well. She's already got a plump booty, but I want that shit to be perfect.

I used to date this latina chick that had an ass like KABLAAAAAAMMMMM.... but of course she turned out to be a raging cock fiend. It was fun while it lasted though.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:07
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Man, I've been trying to think of a way to convince my GF to do some ass exercises as well. She's already got a plump booty, but I want that shit to be perfect.

I used to date this latina chick that had an ass like KABLAAAAAAMMMMM.... but of course she turned out to be a raging cock fiend. It was fun while it lasted though.

Lmao.. Hispanic chicks are the biggest hoez. I noticed if we have a lot of sex with her on top her butt and thighs get noticeably toned up. Tomorrow, I'm going to tell her to come to the gym to watch me work out cause so I can "do better" really I'm going to put her ass on a bike the whole time. We used to smoke a lot of pot and those munchies can really get a girl thick fast. My gf is too skinny though, she's gotta work hard and she's lazy. Are we fucked up? I'm pretty sure I'm objectifying my girlfriend crucially, hahahaha...

Either way in the end, I think I'm more of a tit guy and she's stacked up there SwizZz 4
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:13
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Lmao.. Hispanic chicks are the biggest hoez. I noticed if we have a lot of sex with her on top her butt and thighs get noticeably toned up. Tomorrow, I'm going to tell her to come to the gym to watch me work out cause so I can "do better" really I'm going to put her ass on a bike the whole time. We used to smoke a lot of pot and those munchies can really get a girl thick fast. My gf is too skinny though, she's gotta work hard and she's lazy. Are we fucked up? I'm pretty sure I'm objectifying my girlfriend crucially, hahahaha...

Either way in the end, I think I'm more of a tit guy and she's stacked up there SwizZz 4

Haha, nah man, I'm with you. The way I see it is this... I put in work almost every day to stay in shape and look good for my girl, so the least she can do is work on one area (ass) for me.

She can't ride a dick to save her life, so that method of shaping it up is off the table. But I'm gonna get this chick into a serious work out regime here soon... SwizZz Appreciation Thread Evilgrin0036
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:18
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Haha, nah man, I'm with you. The way I see it is this... I put in work almost every day to stay in shape and look good for my girl, so the least she can do is work on one area (ass) for me.

She can't ride a dick to save her life, so that method of shaping it up is off the table. But I'm gonna get this chick into a serious work out regime here soon... SwizZz Appreciation Thread Evilgrin0036

Ahahaha alright Michael Vick. I feel you though, girls seriously just wanna cuff you up and get fat, lazy byitchez. I feel good about myself after working out though. Btw - we should make a fitness thread in offtopic. Maybe not a whole section, just a sticky. I know that's not in your power anymore though :s
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:32
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Ahahaha alright Michael Vick. I feel you though, girls seriously just wanna cuff you up and get fat, lazy byitchez. I feel good about myself after working out though. Btw - we should make a fitness thread in offtopic. Maybe not a whole section, just a sticky. I know that's not in your power anymore though :s

Haha, nope, I am powerless. I agree though... I know liftthat would post there. SwizZz Appreciation Thread Character0116
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 18:06
I don't think this is a SwizZz appreciation thread anymore.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 18:09
Nidac_7 wrote:I don't think this is a SwizZz appreciation thread anymore.

It's an ass & titty appreciation thread now. Hopsin 2

SwizZz Appreciation Thread 6386042777_6081573b70
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum