Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

+10
Knightmare
Chokey
hupsun
The Real Red Rainbows
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
ImNotGay
41OMaXiMuS
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
14 posters
Go down

Are you happy for The Event?

11 - 48%
1 - 4%
1 - 4%
3 - 13%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:41
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Books A Million Internet Connection - $20
Unreleased Hopsin Vault - $50
Hop Nation's Obsession With Me (Check The Sig) - Priceless

If the whole vault is $50, why is it $200 for one song? SwizZz 1

And you have to pay to leech their wifi??

Yes, and I should probably say the price is more considering it cost $400 to fly out to L.A.

No, I'm genuinely confused. What do you mean the vault is only $50? Are you just referring to the price of the hard drive?

Nah, I paid $75 for that.

So what's the $50 figure? Just a random # you made up?

me confused. SwizZz 5
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:47
Read my story and think about it.
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:36
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Read my story and think about it.

Kinda shit mate The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 N6T3g
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:32
Hm.. I come back on the forums after I publicly stated like a week ago that I was off of here for good. To check up on the forums.. I see a thread about me. So I don't think I'm obsessed with Tanner, I think you are obsessed with me. Please get off of my nuts, I understand you have had many fantasies about me that keep you up at night and I spotted you stalking me home yesterday. Your love for me is very creepy, and I would prefer you kick your homosexual thoughts about me. This is my official last post for a long time... So now that I'm leaving HopNation will make another thread about me knowing I won't see it.. He's scared to speak to me on the internet... Wow. Dizzy
EDIT: Oh, No ne is getting Mr. Pillowman btw. It's called being loyal to friends.

Last edited by The Event on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:46; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:37
The Event wrote:Hm.. I come back on the forums after I publicly stated like a week ago that I was off of here for good. To check up on the forums.. I see a thread about me. So I don't think I'm obsessed with Tanner, I think you are obsessed with me. Please get off of my nuts, I understand you have had many fantasies about me that keep you up at night and I spotted you stalking me home yesterday. Your love for me is very creepy, and I would prefer you kick your homosexual thoughts about me. This is my official last post for a long time... So now that I'm leaving HopNation will make another thread about me knowing I won't see it.. He's scared to speak to me on the internet... Wow. Dizzy

cool story bro
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:41
The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 27386579
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:45
The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 Tumblr_m4ic2j6jb11qjb792o1_500
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:15
The Event wrote:Hm.. I come back on the forums after I publicly stated like a week ago that I was off of here for good. To check up on the forums.. I see a thread about me. So I don't think I'm obsessed with Tanner, I think you are obsessed with me. Please get off of my nuts, I understand you have had many fantasies about me that keep you up at night and I spotted you stalking me home yesterday. Your love for me is very creepy, and I would prefer you kick your homosexual thoughts about me. This is my official last post for a long time... So now that I'm leaving HopNation will make another thread about me knowing I won't see it.. He's scared to speak to me on the internet... Wow. Dizzy
EDIT: Oh, No ne is getting Mr. Pillowman btw. It's called being loyal to friends.

He came back. Called that shit!

This thread was made like a week ago dude.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:26
The Event wrote:EDIT: Oh, No ne is getting Mr. Pillowman btw. It's called being loyal to friends.

But... but... bu--- The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 Crying_baby

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:41
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:EDIT: Oh, No ne is getting Mr. Pillowman btw. It's called being loyal to friends.

But... but... bu--- The Event loves The Real Red Rainbows (Official Thread) - Page 2 Crying_baby

Hahaha. Nobody really gives a shit about Mr. Pillowman, except for Fiasco and one other peerson.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:45
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Hahaha. Nobody really gives a shit about Mr. Pillowman, except for Fiasco and one other peerson.

I'd like to hear it, but I'm not gonna go into the rage fits over it lol
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:55
I voted for the last one. However I am not dying for that song like some people it would just be cool to hear it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:48
lmao came back.
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 6:40
BabySmacker wrote:

He came back. Called that shit!

This thread was made like a week ago dude.

Lmao he doesn't understand that this was made before he left, he's special and his brain never fully developed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum