Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

+20
The Real Red Rainbows
los410promo
mahdzhur
iSigh
Nidac_7
User Name
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hop Sadness
Hip-Hopsin'
Fiasco
Buddie
hupsun
DGCK
Chokey
BabySmacker
anthonyFv
41OMaXiMuS
Knightmare
24 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:12
I just don't logically see how one song can be worth $200.

EDIT:

The Real Red Rainbows wrote:I think your $200 will be a lot more useful to me than it is you.

Oh you. Hopsin 3
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:23
You asked me if I felt power HopNation due to I had these songs, I didn't but now I do because I know how much you idiots freak out and act like idiots because I'm not giving it up. However, you'd swoon over me like you guys did for over 70 pages if I was to give out for free. These forums are officially boring to me. Frankie, add me on Twitter or Facebook. Buddie, do the same. I think I'll take The Event's lead and leave this Godforsaken place.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:27
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You asked me if I felt power HopNation due to I had these songs, I didn't but now I do because I know how much you idiots freak out and act like idiots because I'm not giving it up. However, you'd swoon over me like you guys did for over 70 pages if I was to give out for free. These forums are officially boring to me. Frankie, add me on Twitter or Facebook. Buddie, do the same. I think I'll take The Event's lead and leave this Godforsaken place.

You are one bi-polar dude.
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:32
The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 4 IEjEv
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:33
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You asked me if I felt power HopNation due to I had these songs, I didn't but now I do because I know how much you idiots freak out and act like idiots because I'm not giving it up. However, you'd swoon over me like you guys did for over 70 pages if I was to give out for free. These forums are officially boring to me. Frankie, add me on Twitter or Facebook. Buddie, do the same. I think I'll take The Event's lead and leave this Godforsaken place.
WHAT ABOUT MY COOKIE YOU LIAR?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:37
Oh no! Tanner is gone!? What are we gonna do!?

Dizzy
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:39
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Oh no! Tanner is gone!? What are we gonna do!?

Dizzy

Cry and cry forever because we didn't get a song. Crying
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:00
The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 4 UrOl6
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum