Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

+20
The Real Red Rainbows
los410promo
mahdzhur
iSigh
Nidac_7
User Name
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hop Sadness
Hip-Hopsin'
Fiasco
Buddie
hupsun
DGCK
Chokey
BabySmacker
anthonyFv
41OMaXiMuS
Knightmare
24 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:00
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:First off, get a job man, seriously don't mean to be an asshole but yeah get a job.

Second, shouldn't The Event have the song already? Or does he have to suck your dick 200 times to get it? Hopsin 3
Contradicting douchebag.
Telling the truth doesn't mean he's being an asshole.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:03
Jeet wrote:
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:First off, get a job man, seriously don't mean to be an asshole but yeah get a job.

Second, shouldn't The Event have the song already? Or does he have to suck your dick 200 times to get it? Hopsin 3
Contradicting douchebag.
Goes for you too Jeet. Takeout contradicting, though. I thought you were a nice community? Hopsin 2
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:08
The Event wrote:

Contradicting douchebag.

How the hell am I contradicting myself? I said FIRST OFF, which I was clearly talking to Tanner.

Then I said SECOND, which was in reference to you. Call me what you want but I was telling the truth.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:10
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:

Contradicting douchebag.

How the hell am I contradicting myself? I said FIRST OFF, which I was clearly talking to Tanner.

Then I said SECOND, which was in reference to you. Call me what you want but I was telling the truth.
You were telling the truth. Wow. Ignorant statement right there. I swore you were a kind member, evn vouched for you on several occasions. But, I was wrong. You are an extreme homosexual douchebag. Can't even argue with that.
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:14
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:

Contradicting douchebag.

You were telling the truth. Wow. Ignorant statement right there. I swore you were a kind member, evn vouched for you on several occasions. But, I was wrong. You are an extreme homosexual douchebag. Can't even argue with that.

Umm yeah....Well I'm nice to people who deserve it, not to people who hate on someone but once they find out that someone has unreleased songs immediately change their opinion and start riding that persons dick to act like he actually gives a fuck, when in reality you only want the songs.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:24
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:

Contradicting douchebag.

Umm yeah....Well I'm nice to people who deserve it, not to people who hate on someone but once they find out that someone has unreleased songs immediately change their opinion and start riding that persons dick to act like he actually gives a fuck, when in reality you only want the songs.
Haha. No. I speak to him because he's a dope dude. Not because he knew Hop. I hated on him before I spoke to him. Now, I've spoken to him and know his story and he's a genuinely dope dude. And no, I have said I don't need songs from him on several occasions. I'm done.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:24
Jeet wrote:$200? I could by eminem's entire discography for that much

If you do that then i'll give you $1000 for them Hopsin 3
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:28
Quote from Fiasco on the first post of the unreleased song thread.
Tanner, the only thing we ask from you is for Mr. Pillowman. We will do anything. We will pay you money.

Tanner didn't forget.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 2:41
I would have had to hear the song before I would even have considered paying for it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 3:06
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
The Event wrote:

Contradicting douchebag.
Goes for you too Jeet. Takeout contradicting, though. I thought you were a nice community? Hopsin 2

We are a generally nice community. This thread is completely BS. Every part of you thinks this is RIGHT? SMH
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 3:31
me & the event heard pretty much the whole song in tinychat. Hopsin 3
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 3:38
Nidac_7 wrote:Quote from Fiasco on the first post of the unreleased song thread.
Tanner, the only thing we ask from you is for Mr. Pillowman. We will do anything. We will pay you money.

Tanner didn't forget.

But $200? Hopsin 4
los410promo
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 8:41
if hes smart hed jus keep it....once knock madness finally does drop..im about 95% sure hops done with the game...and if he waits another 5 years do you realize what someone would pay for an og copy of pillowman?? people by "Elvis's toothbrush" at auctions for like 30 grand lmao... keep the track homie, fuck all these thirsty ass people on your dick complaining about every little thing you do

more than half you people commenting would sell your soul to have gone through what he went through and to brag about oh hop was my boy etc etc... so honestly pipe the fuck down Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 8:46
los410promo wrote:if hes smart hed jus keep it....once knock madness finally does drop..im about 95% sure hops done with the game...and if he waits another 5 years do you realize what someone would pay for an og copy of pillowman?? people by "Elvis's toothbrush" at auctions for like 30 grand lmao... keep the track homie, fuck all these thirsty ass people on your dick complaining about every little thing you do

more than half you people commenting would sell your soul to have gone through what he went through and to brag about oh hop was my boy etc etc... so honestly pipe the fuck down Hopsin 5

i wouldnt want to be Tanner tho, and im not willing to pay for it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 12:27
los410promo wrote:if hes smart hed jus keep it....once knock madness finally does drop..im about 95% sure hops done with the game...and if he waits another 5 years do you realize what someone would pay for an og copy of pillowman?? people by "Elvis's toothbrush" at auctions for like 30 grand lmao... keep the track homie, fuck all these thirsty ass people on your dick complaining about every little thing you do

Nobody is attacking Tanner for having known Hop tho... we are calling him out for trying to sell a song for $200 that he didn't even make. He's preying on Hopsin stans with unreleased music.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:13
You can take it or leave it cocksuckers. I'm not asking you to donate, you can do it of your own free will. You faggots have that right? Free will? Or is that a foreign concept? I mean, I understand you dudes love riding Hopsin's nuts, that you must be some robotic ass dudes programmed to do it. So much so that you'll say this, that, and the third and diss me when I'm not leaking songs for free. The minute I try to make a paycheck it becomes a problem. To the people telling me to get a job, if you want the songs so much, don't you have a job? What if I prefer to be a bum? What I prefer to take your $200 because it requires no work minus uploading a song on my end? I think your $200 will be a lot more useful to me than it is you. If Hopsin is not going to pay me, someone has to if they want my shit. I already have something nice planned for the money. This forum is full of STANS. Why should you be mad? I'm not preying on you, you're just my target market but apparently everyone here is too broke to even chip in even $1.00. LOL. Am I imposing my will upon you? Am I holding you at gun point saying buy this song off me? No, I'm not. There's a simple thread about it on here, and you can either have a life and ignore it or be a busy body and continue commenting on it for no reason. Simple as that. I made $50 off Be My Friend (Final Mix), and this song is about four times better than that heap of trash.

@lospromo - Thank you.
@TheEvent - You were right.
@Chokey - Have a cookie, you deserve it.
@EveryoneElse - Suck it.

DE-MOD STRANGE PENIS, VOTE BUDDIE FOR MOD!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:15
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You can take it or leave it cocksuckers. I'm not asking you to donate, you can do it of your own free will. You faggots have that right? Free will? Or is that a foreign concept? I mean, I understand you dudes love riding Hopsin's nuts, that you must be some robotic ass dudes programmed to do it. So much so that you'll say this, that, and the third and diss me when I'm not leaking songs for free. The minute I try to make a paycheck it becomes a problem. To the people telling me to get a job, if you want the songs so much, don't you have a job? What if I prefer to be a bum? What I prefer to take your $200 because it requires no work minus uploading a song on my end? I think your $200 will be a lot more useful to me than it is you. If Hopsin is not going to pay me, someone has to if they want my shit. I already have something nice planned for the money. This forum is full of STANS. Why should you be mad? I'm not preying on you, you're just my target market but apparently everyone here is too broke to even chip in even $1.00. LOL. Am I imposing my will upon you? Am I holding you at gun point saying buy this song off me? No, I'm not. There's a simple thread about it on here, and you can either have a life and ignore it or be a busy body and continue commenting on it for no reason. Simple as that. I made $50 off Be My Friend (Final Mix), and this song is about four times better than that heap of trash.

@lospromo - Thank you.
@EveryoneElse - Suck it.

TL; DR
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:18
Not that long of a read, try adderall - might help with your ADHD.
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:19
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:You can take it or leave it cocksuckers. I'm not asking you to donate, you can do it of your own free will. You faggots have that right? Free will? Or is that a foreign concept? I mean, I understand you dudes love riding Hopsin's nuts, that you must be some robotic ass dudes programmed to do it. So much so that you'll say this, that, and the third and diss me when I'm not leaking songs for free. The minute I try to make a paycheck it becomes a problem. To the people telling me to get a job, if you want the songs so much, don't you have a job? What if I prefer to be a bum? What I prefer to take your $200 because it requires no work minus uploading a song on my end? I think your $200 will be a lot more useful to me than it is you. If Hopsin is not going to pay me, someone has to if they want my shit. I already have something nice planned for the money. This forum is full of STANS. Why should you be mad? I'm not preying on you, you're just my target market but apparently everyone here is too broke to even chip in even $1.00. LOL. Am I imposing my will upon you? Am I holding you at gun point saying buy this song off me? No, I'm not. There's a simple thread about it on here, and you can either have a life and ignore it or be a busy body and continue commenting on it for no reason. Simple as that. I made $50 off Be My Friend (Final Mix), and this song is about four times better than that heap of trash.

@lospromo - Thank you.
@EveryoneElse - Suck it.

LMAO Nobody is paying you a $1 because nobody wants to chip in money to your no job having ass.

Also you're trying to make money off of SOMEONE ELSE'S music.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:20
HopNation wrote:

@lospromo - Thank you.
@EveryoneElse - Suck it.

LMAO Nobody is paying you a $1 because nobody wants to chip in money to your no job having ass.

Isn't that what every record label does? What every manager does? What everyone in the music industry does? Yeah, grow a brain. Seriously, attempt it and let me know what you come up with.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:20
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Not that long of a read, try adderall - might help with your ADHD.

TL;DR
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:21
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Not that long of a read, try adderall - might help with your ADHD.

TL;DR

Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:21
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

TL;DR

Hopsin 3

TL;DR

Dizzy
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 13:22
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

TL;DR

Hopsin 3

TL;DR

Dizzy

SwizZz 5
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:00
HopNation wrote:

@lospromo - Thank you.
@EveryoneElse - Suck it.

Isn't that what every record label does? What every manager does? What everyone in the music industry does? Yeah, grow a brain. Seriously, attempt it and let me know what you come up with.

Lol but you have no affiliation to Hop anymore, you just trying to leech of of him now because you were cool with him at one point and he ditched your ass.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum