Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

+20
The Real Red Rainbows
los410promo
mahdzhur
iSigh
Nidac_7
User Name
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hop Sadness
Hip-Hopsin'
Fiasco
Buddie
hupsun
DGCK
Chokey
BabySmacker
anthonyFv
41OMaXiMuS
Knightmare
24 posters
Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:01
What's your point? Why do you think labels reissue greatest hits after an artist left? TO CAKE UP. Yeah...your point is still irrelevant.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread.

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:04
we already have one pillow man song from raw. another one would just confuse me.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:11
Nidac_7 wrote:we already have one pillow man song from raw. another one would just confuse me.

Good call, I'm starting to feel the same way.
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:26
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:we already have one pillow man song from raw. another one would just confuse me.

Lol you were never gonna release it in the first place, lol I've never seen somebody flip flop this many times. Must make you feel awkward, like that time you met Dame and SwizZz and you was awkward as fuck.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:32
HopNation wrote:

Lol you were never gonna release it in the first place, lol I've never seen somebody flip flop this many times. Must make you feel awkward, like that time you met Dame and SwizZz and you was awkward as fuck.

For $200, I was, but I don't think any of you honestly deserve it. And why do you keep saying awkward? I'm not the one dedicating threads to people making them out to be gay. Is someone jelly I have something they don't and I know the value of the market unlike them? Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:37
HopNation wrote:

For $200, I was, but I don't think any of you honestly deserve it. And why do you keep saying awkward? I'm not the one dedicating threads to people making them out to be gay. Is someone jelly I have something they don't and I know the value of the market unlike them? Hopsin 3

No, you're the guy who dedicated a thread to a random ass chick in an attempt to get some pussy....
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:46
Who says that was for pussy? Hopsin 3 You guys don't get my sense of humor.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:49
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Who says that was for pussy? Hopsin 3 You guys don't get my sense of humor.

Oh, well... if you were trolling, GJ. But somehow I think you were actually trying to get piece of dat azz. C'mon son, you wanted some of that pussy pie, don't lie!
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:52
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Who says that was for pussy? Hopsin 3 You guys don't get my sense of humor.

Oh, well... if you were trolling, GJ. But somehow I think you were actually trying to get piece of dat azz. C'mon son, you wanted some of that pussy pie, don't lie!

Not enough tits. Hopsin 3 Though, we' all are searching, and seeking, and groping....
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Not enough tits. Hopsin 3 Though, we' all are searching, and seeking, and groping....

True. Her titties look small and possibly even lopsided.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:56
RR you are so f*cking pathetic, please leave, nobody likes you and wants your stupid songs.. we will just have to wait for new music.. rather that than to hear your lazy ass whining for money. gtfo
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:04
knockmathers wrote:RR you are so f*cking pathetic, please leave, nobody likes you and wants your stupid songs.. we will just have to wait for new music.. rather that than to hear your lazy ass whining for money. gtfo

You're so hurtful...if only I took you seriously. Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:24
knockmathers wrote:RR you are so f*cking pathetic, please leave, nobody likes you and wants your stupid songs.. we will just have to wait for new music.. rather that than to hear your lazy ass whining for money. gtfo

I like you... you light up my world... like nobody.... else
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:25
Chokey wrote:

I like you... you light up my world... like nobody.... else
Edit: thought it was someone else nevermind
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:30
The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 27128860
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:10
I'm willing to take one for the team in this situation.

Tanner, I will give you the most amazing blowjob of your life. Trust me. But you have to promise to release this song after I'm finished. Deal?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:13
ImNotGay wrote:I'm willing to take one for the team in this situation.

Tanner, I will give you the most amazing blowjob of your life. Trust me. But you have to promise to release this song after I'm finished. Deal?

You should PM him, he might be too embarassed to answer this publically.

Dizzy
Kitzk
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:40
That's really a humble thing by your part ImNotGay.

But something I was able to recollect from all this thread

3 reasons you know The Event is RedRainbow's bitch:

1. He'll scratch you if you try insulting his man.
2. Bitch be doing things for his man!
3. I don't have a 3rd reason, but there's some major dicksucking going on here. Hopsin

So you might have some competition there ImNotGay.

On another note, isn't selling copyrighted music for your own profit illegal? Even though this is not in a direct way.
All In all, I don't think anyone on here is that desperate for a Hopsin unreleased song. Either grow a pair and release it or keep playing it to yourself while The Event is sucking your dick. Hopsin 6

I apologise to the staff or any member If I came off as highly arrogant and immature, but some things needed to be said.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:45
Kitzk wrote:That's really a humble thing by your part ImNotGay.

3. I don't have a 3rd reason, but there's some major dicksucking going on here. Hopsin

On another note, isn't selling copyrighted music for your own profit illegal? Even though this is not in a direct way.
All In all, I don't think anyone on here is that desperate for a Hopsin unreleased song. Either grow a pair and release it or keep playing it to yourself while The Event is sucking your dick. Hopsin 6

I apologise to the staff or any member If I came off as highly arrogant and immature, but some things needed to be said.

I approve this message.

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3g
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:49
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I approve this message.

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3gThe official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 N6T3g

The official "Mr. Pillowman" thread. - Page 3 Jm6nq
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I approve this message.

I also approve this message, welcome to the campaign trail.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:59
These unreleased hopsin songs are destroying this forum.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 17:59
This thread is a big bunch of dissapointment. No one pays, no Pillowman, no funny shit. I think I will act normal until you bad behaving bastards do!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 18:03
Chokey wrote:This thread is a big bunch of dissapointment. No one pays, no Pillowman, no funny shit. I think I will act normal until you bad behaving bastards do!

How exactly is that NOT funny? You just a hatin' azz bitch, datz all you iz foo. Str8 pluck ya punk ass if you come round here, ya heard...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 18:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:This thread is a big bunch of dissapointment. No one pays, no Pillowman, no funny shit. I think I will act normal until you bad behaving bastards do!

How exactly is that NOT funny? You just a hatin' azz bitch, datz all you iz foo. Str8 pluck ya punk ass if you come round here, ya heard...
You immature douchebagsfeel me? acting childish feel me? "oh lemme suck your dick for the song" feel me?, "oh shit he said dick"feel me?, "hahahaha" feel me?.
To low for me. feel me? Below my level bro'. you feel me?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum