Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Chick-fil-A Hates Gays? Empty Chick-fil-A Hates Gays?

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 0:52
Chick-fil-A Hates Gays? ZyY9K

Earlier this year the popular food chain, Chick-fil-A, caused a public outcry when their President and Chief Operating Officer stated a bashful message against gay marriage, stating that, "I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage'", and, "I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about." These offensive quotes have been used as fuel for the Anti-Gay Agenda Groups and have been backed with financial support by Chick-Fil-A themselves. After this homosexual outcry of gay supporters, Chick-Fil-A has since pulled funding from those gay bashing activists. What does this mean for Chick-Fil-A now? Lets hear it from a few local chicken enthusiasts.

"Well, we know that they are a bunch of gay haters, but does that mean that the chicken they use hates gays as well? I don't think so, and that is the reason why I still take my children to get a nice chicken dinner every Tuesday." -Chick-Fil-A regular (Name withheld to protect identity)

"I don't see what anybody is complaining about, I really don't. I mean, how could the chicken hate homosexuals if they are dead? Now that just doesn't make sense." - George Pete, Chicken Farmer.

Chick-Fil-A states that while their President may be a biased asshole, their chicken is not, so come bring your children.

As always, we will be here giving you the latest and greatest.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Chick-fil-A Hates Gays? Empty Re: Chick-fil-A Hates Gays?

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:59
Chic Fil A also hates healthy people who don't want cancer. I cant believe the ignorance and close mindedness of some people man. BTW this is kinda old news.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:00
anthonyFv wrote:Chic Fil A also hates healthy people who don't want cancer. I cant believe the ignorance and close mindedness of some people man. BTW this is kinda old news.
Nevermind it didnt even read the whole thing. I thought this was a serious post. LMAO I feel stupid. Hopsin 3
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:03
anthonyFv wrote:Chic Fil A also hates healthy people who don't want cancer. I cant believe the ignorance and close mindedness of some people man. BTW this is kinda old news.

Chic Fil A musch healthier than other fast food chains... so at least give them credit for that. Dont you just love dipping the nuggets in sauce and then rubbing them on your face like balls? I know I do.

But I'm not gay, so I don't really care if they hate gays. If that's their personal belief, then so be it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum