Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA Empty gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 11:34
What are youre views on gun control? We are talking about this subject in school right now.

btw this is why everyone hates America. Douchebags like this who is so fucking annoying and makes no point at all, dont answer questions and is just a fat fuck is ruining it for many americans, sadly:

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA Empty Re: gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 14:11
http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t5741p30-close-to-20-dead-in-connecticut-school-shooting
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA Empty Re: gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 15:38
Gun crime happens alot here in the UK and guns are banned period here.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 20:53
You can always get guns no matter where you live. But having gun control could provide some killings from happen and if it could just save 1 from getting shot I think it would be a good idea. Stupid americans like the one in the clip is so fucking retarded that they think the govermnet want to be up in his ass and check out what he do like it has nothing better to do. makes me sick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 21:56
They will never take guns away from the American people. Trust me on that. Our entire history is based on the right to bare arms. There will be a revolution / civil war if they ever try to confiscate the guns. So regardless of your point of view, we are always going to have guns in America. Maybe the process for obtaining the guns will become stricter (which it should) but that's about it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 13:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:They will never take guns away from the American people. Trust me on that. Our entire history is based on the right to bare arms. There will be a revolution / civil war if they ever try to confiscate the guns. So regardless of your point of view, we are always going to have guns in America. Maybe the process for obtaining the guns will become stricter (which it should) but that's about it.
Your history is also based on racism. Does that mean you will always have racism? And murders?
I get you, its a part of your culture but saying that because your history is based on it is a fallicy. I know that some Americans are very happy for guns and have the right to protect themselves etc, etc, but who in the fucking world needs uzi's and other weapons that are made for killing only at home? And as you also said it should become stricter. How much and how I will not be the judge but less guns have never hurt anyone.

Also you must realize that your rights to have guns is the reason why many of the schoolshootings are possible. I know it is not the cause but it just makes it so much easier when you have guns in the house. Think it's fucked up so many are against stricter laws. It will not have any effect on them who uses the weapons the right way(s).
This wasn't against you in person but against the steriotypical american I see in tv.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 20:35
gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA HTLF6

murrica

fuk yea
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 20:57
I love how every foreigner thinks they're an expert on American politics and history.

Read up on this guy and you tell me mass killings aren't possible without guns:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Actually read that shit.

Take guns away and the sickos will just become more creative.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 23:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I love how every foreigner thinks they're an expert on American politics and history.

Read up on this guy and you tell me mass killings aren't possible without guns:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Actually read that shit.

Take guns away and the sickos will just become more creative.
No one have ever claimed guns are the only way to kill. It is just the easiest and frequently the most used - nnt militarian - way to kill. How many do you think would get killed in a high school massacre if the dude(s) did it without guns?
And americans suck at their own history and many people does not know shit about policy and the way the country actually works.

I love how every American think they know better than the whole world and give everything else than themselves the blame: It's the history, games, movies, etc. but never has it something to do with the system and policy about guns. We all know it is not guns who kill but it could very likely reduce the killings if they took away guns.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 23:52
I do not know if this is correct or not or when it's from so far it is real but it could be correct:

gun control and the reason why everyone hates USA Usa+gun

no fucking excuses.
ELEVEN
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 15:16
I go on Alex Jones' stuff sometimes for info that won't be released anywhere else but other than that, yeah he is kinda nuts. He did have a huge opportunity to get the message across of why not to get rid of the guns but blew it pretty hard.

I will tell you though that there is a reason for a lot of people in America to have guns, and especially automatics and rifles. Protection from tyranny. I will also tell you that our government is practically rogue right now with the things that they're doing. Listen to Nocturnal Rainbows again, even Hopsin knows Obama is a puppet and is not here to help you. If any of you want to give up your guns, be my guess but I'd rather anyone not because things are moving fast to end game. All I can tell you about the school shootings is that these things happen and will always. There is a guy somewhere in China that was stabbing kids to death everywhere(the goverment and police only have guns) and I'm betting nobody even knows. Plus the kid that shot up the elementary used pistols and left the rifle(one supposed to be the same as James Holmes) in the trunk. You've been fooled. If you don't believe me look it up. So basically this and any other dispute about automatics and rifles is completely irrelevant to the situation. It's called dividing people. The same way the media tried to divide black/white people over the Travon Martin case, divide white/brown people with terrorist shit, divide people over abortion/pro-life shit. United, not divided.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 0:17
ELEVEN wrote:I go on Alex Jones' stuff sometimes for info that won't be released anywhere else but other than that, yeah he is kinda nuts. He did have a huge opportunity to get the message across of why not to get rid of the guns but blew it pretty hard.

I will tell you though that there is a reason for a lot of people in America to have guns, and especially automatics and rifles. Protection from tyranny. I will also tell you that our government is practically rogue right now with the things that they're doing. Listen to Nocturnal Rainbows again, even Hopsin knows Obama is a puppet and is not here to help you. If any of you want to give up your guns, be my guess but I'd rather anyone not because things are moving fast to end game. All I can tell you about the school shootings is that these things happen and will always. There is a guy somewhere in China that was stabbing kids to death everywhere(the goverment and police only have guns) and I'm betting nobody even knows. Plus the kid that shot up the elementary used pistols and left the rifle(one supposed to be the same as James Holmes) in the trunk. You've been fooled. If you don't believe me look it up. So basically this and any other dispute about automatics and rifles is completely irrelevant to the situation. It's called dividing people. The same way the media tried to divide black/white people over the Travon Martin case, divide white/brown people with terrorist shit, divide people over abortion/pro-life shit. United, not divided.
I feel you all the way. But what exactly are you afraid of the government will do?
And the US have the highest number of killings per citizen with guns. That mixed with the gun law makes it a really bad combination since there is so many poor - and therefore desperate - people in America.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 3:55
Why does it even matter to you? Why is it even your concern? I know this is a typical American thing to say, but really...if you don't LIVE here then just shut up about it. You won't hear me thrashing UK laws because I don't agree with them.

Gun control is fine and all if you have some actually good ideas and not just shit coming out of your mouth.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:26
BabySmacker wrote:Why does it even matter to you? Why is it even your concern? I know this is a typical American thing to say, but really...if you don't LIVE here then just shut up about it. You won't hear me thrashing UK laws because I don't agree with them.

Gun control is fine and all if you have some actually good ideas and not just shit coming out of your mouth.
Derp. So everything American is just outta my buisness and I shouldnt care? Fuck the american president election I dont live there right? Americans obviously do not know how big they are in the media world wide and the globalizing and for not talking about the imperialism.
But to a certain degree I agree with you. I shouldnt try to change the american politics in any way. But this is something more than just politics: innocent people are getting killed and it happens nearly every day in US. You have the highest rate of gun killings per citizen and too many americans deny the guns are part of the problem. Its more a wake the fuck up Merika you are being retarded again. I just cant understand why they wont get more strict laws.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum