Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Game You're Playing?

+40
Coolguy 127
SdoubleT
legokiba213
Royalty
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Jeet
hupsun
achmed420
FactoryOfEmbers
MaleficForm
Knightmare
DGCK
dukeblue
SFVigilante
Nidac_7
Buddie
Grandmaster
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
RapLord81
Hesky
King
FBSGANG
theungod
CHA53
Blaze
Kamikaze
rollin4em
DJ Twigg
Haywire
Evan Kettler
BeverlyKillz17
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
AwesomeMan0710
ThatGuy
BabySmacker
Frankie
44 posters
Go down
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Current Game You're Playing? - Page 12 Empty Re: Current Game You're Playing?

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 6:13
BabySmacker wrote:
dukeblue wrote:I think it's safe to say that almost everyone is playing borderlands 2 right now, or at the very least later today. I bought on 360 though, so I could lan it up with friends sometimes.

After playing the PC version I don't think I'll play it on 360. Would confuse my brain.

Safe to say that Borderlands 2 is one of the better games that was released this year.

Played on 360 for about 3 hours and honestly I kind of wish I would of just bough on PC. Not sure what it is but overall the aiming feels kind of clunky, maybe just to used to my mouse though. But completely agree this game is epic as fuck. And I'll get used to whatever it was that was making the aiming feel clunky to me. So defiantly worth digging around in some mattresses to come up with the money Strange. Hopsin 3
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 9:25
FIFA 12
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 11:03
HopNation wrote:FIFA 12

this.

i beat NZ using Netherlands Hopsin 6
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 20:45
dukeblue wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
dukeblue wrote:I think it's safe to say that almost everyone is playing borderlands 2 right now, or at the very least later today. I bought on 360 though, so I could lan it up with friends sometimes.

After playing the PC version I don't think I'll play it on 360. Would confuse my brain.

Safe to say that Borderlands 2 is one of the better games that was released this year.

Played on 360 for about 3 hours and honestly I kind of wish I would of just bough on PC. Not sure what it is but overall the aiming feels kind of clunky, maybe just to used to my mouse though. But completely agree this game is epic as fuck. And I'll get used to whatever it was that was making the aiming feel clunky to me. So defiantly worth digging around in some mattresses to come up with the money Strange. Hopsin 3

I'm not actually replying to this.

I noticed your sig was from Boondock Saints. My GF chilled with both of the main actors a few years ago.... lucky bitch. She's got a ton of pictures with them & everything.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 20:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

I noticed your sig was from Boondock Saints. My GF chilled with both of the main actors a few years ago.... lucky bitch. She's got a ton of pictures with them & everything.

Hopsin 4
Holy shit she is extremely lucky, from what I have seen they seem like some pretty awesome dudes. With amazing irish accents, how they are that good I will never know haha. But how did she end up meeting them?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 20:55
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Hopsin 4
Holy shit she is extremely lucky, from what I have seen they seem like some pretty awesome dudes. With amazing irish accents, how they are that good I will never know haha. But how did she end up meeting them?

She went to some horror movie event in the area and they said she was the only person who didn't act all weird and shy around them, so they asked her to hang out with them that night. So her and her dad went to the bar with them and got trashed and bulshitted all night. She said they are really nice guys and fun to hang out with. They chain smoke like fiends. I thought she was full of shit until she showed me all the pictures. She has their phone #'s and everything, and I get to meet Norman Reedus in like 20 days (he's gonna be in the area to promote Walking Dead). Imah def. get some pics.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Hopsin 4

She went to some horror movie event in the area and they said she was the only person who didn't act all weird and shy around them, so they asked her to hang out with them that night. So her and her dad went to the bar with them and got trashed and bulshitted all night. She said they are really nice guys and fun to hang out with. They chain smoke like fiends. I thought she was full of shit until she showed me all the pictures. She has their phone #'s and everything, and I get to meet Norman Reedus in like 20 days (he's gonna be in the area to promote Walking Dead). Imah def. get some pics.

Sounds like one hell of a time for sure. She going to go with you to meet Norman Reedus? Maybe if your lucky he will remember her, then repeat what happened last time.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 15:24
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Hopsin 4

Sounds like one hell of a time for sure. She going to go with you to meet Norman Reedus? Maybe if your lucky he will remember her, then repeat what happened last time.

Oh, it's 100%. She has his personal # and already talked to him. Well, she left a vm, and his assistant called her back and said he remembers her and wants to hang out with us after the event. She also knows Robert Englund (dude who plays the old Freddy Krueger) and she's even friends with him on his personal FB. He's got pictures on his FB of him hanging out with her... pretty cool stuff.

Now, if only I could convince one of them to put in the good word... bring me in on a movie with a small role, lol.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 11:04
Last game I got: Yakuza 4

Current game I'm playing: Yakuza 4 Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 12:00
i was suppose to buy MGS4 today with Jeet, but we forgot to go to jb :P
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 15:26
Last game i got: Saints Row The Third on Steam.

Last game i played was Gears of War 3 on the xbox, my favorite game of all time.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:59
STRANGEgenius wrote:i was suppose to buy MGS4 today with Jeet, but we forgot to go to jb :P
Are you and Jeet Going To Marry Each Other Hopsin 5

By the Way Congrats to you and Your Husband Jeet

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 4:15
SFVigilante wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:i was suppose to buy MGS4 today with Jeet, but we forgot to go to jb :P
Are you and Jeet Going To Marry Each Other Hopsin 5

By the Way Congrats to you and Your Husband Jeet

hell no, homo.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 12:02
http://www.destructoid.com/gearbox-details-late-fan-s-inclusion-in-borderlands-2-235110.phtml

Gearbox need a fucking medal for this.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 14:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:http://www.destructoid.com/gearbox-details-late-fan-s-inclusion-in-borderlands-2-235110.phtml

Gearbox need a fucking medal for this.
i don't play borderlands, but that is awesome
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 15:07
yessir ^^

im just playing some FIFA untill the new NFS comes out.

Since i have exams this month, fml.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:10
Star Wars: KOTOR is what I'm currently playing

but the last game I bought was Dishonored, 12 am my pre-load unlocks. This will be mfw.

Dizzy
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:37
BabySmacker wrote:Star Wars: KOTOR is what I'm currently playing

but the last game I bought was Dishonored, 12 am my pre-load unlocks. This will be mfw.

Dizzy

Dishonored only got a 9.3 from IGN. Clearly it's a huge piece of shit.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dizzy

I don't read reviews. Hopsin 5
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:51
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dizzy

Probably better that way, tbh. I never agree with the reviews and I usually find myself wishing there was a way for me to physically hurt the reviewer.

Hopsin 3
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:55
Current Game You're Playing? - Page 12 Need_for_Speed_Most_Wanted_Box_Art
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dizzy

Probably better that way, tbh. I never agree with the reviews and I usually find myself wishing there was a way for me to physically hurt the reviewer.

Hopsin 3

Especially from IGN! lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 20:03
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dizzy

Hopsin 3

Especially from IGN! lol

The only thing IGN ever did right was give GTA4 and Half-Life 2 perfect scores.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 4:34
Nidac_7 wrote:Current Game You're Playing? - Page 12 Need_for_Speed_Most_Wanted_Box_Art

my nigguh.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 4:43
Nidac_7 wrote:Current Game You're Playing? - Page 12 Need_for_Speed_Most_Wanted_Box_Art

Damn, I want to play this one again.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum