Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you realize Eminem fell off?

+8
Jeet
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
King
Knightmare
AlwaysRaw
achmed420
Swerve
12 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

When did you realize Eminem fell off?  - Page 2 Empty Re: When did you realize Eminem fell off?

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:22
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:Eminem=/= Slim Shady

haha omg Eminem and Slim Shady are both the same guy. It's a dude named Marshal Mathers
I don't think he's that stupid lol
Thanks, jeet. I'm talking about his multiple personalities. Listen to the first track off of Slim Shady EP. It explains it.

Man I'm just messing around. I am the biggest Stan on the forums. I just don't show it... (I even died my hair blonde in '99 LmaO)

I understand the split personalities thing, I've bought every album on the release date since Slim Shady :)
Second biggest, But yeah, Haha.

Haha. Well personally, as far as the thread goes, I don't think Em has fallen off. He's just made his imprint and moved on to experiment and stuff. He can still drop some pretty crazy verses. I think he'll let us know when he's done.

"Music is like magic, there's a certain feeling you get
When you real and you spit and people are feeling your shit
This is your moment, and every single minute you spend
Tryna hold on to it because you may never get it again
So while you're in it, try to get as much shit as you can
And when your run is over just admit when it's at its end"

That's a timeless verse that will make me forever respect what he does musically.
This.
Registered Member

When did you realize Eminem fell off?  - Page 2 Empty Re: When did you realize Eminem fell off?

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 5:26
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:Probably a dumb thread, but for me "Encore" Terrible album.
Well I wouldn't say Encore. He had some good songs on there, also he still seemed to be himself (not as good as the last albums though)
Relapse maybe, Definitely by Recovery.
I don't care how good his rhymes were, it's a great album but c'mon, he doesn't think P!nk is dope... He's definitely not shady anymore SwizZz 3

Wow, I really don't get the hate on Recovery...His wordplay was at an all time high on this album.
Yea I said he had good rhymes, and it's a decent album, BUT things he did like the singles and shit showed he wasn't slim shady anymore. If that makes sense.

Yeah but that's just singles for the radio and shit, every album has them. Doesn't mean the rest of the album is bad, the rest of the album was great. Plus Not Afraid is actually a good song, that was my favorite out of the singles. I don't mind Space Bound...I liked Love The Way You Lie at first, now it's been so long since I've heard it because of all the radio attention it got. I mean those singles were all about the mainstream airplay, and they succeeded in that, but the whole album itself was based on wordplay, his similes, metaphors etc....Eminem went with a completely different sound on this album and I think he did great on it...

MMLP > SHLP > TES > Relapse > Recovery > Infinite > Encore IMO.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum