Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you realize Eminem fell off?

+8
Jeet
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
King
Knightmare
AlwaysRaw
achmed420
Swerve
12 posters
Go down
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

When did you realize Eminem fell off?  Empty When did you realize Eminem fell off?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:16
Probably a dumb thread, but for me "Encore" Terrible album.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

When did you realize Eminem fell off?  Empty Re: When did you realize Eminem fell off?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:19
i dont think eminem ever fell off. he changed his content and his style quite a bit but technically he is still a very good rapper
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

When did you realize Eminem fell off?  Empty Re: When did you realize Eminem fell off?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:20
Swerve wrote:Probably a dumb thread, but for me "Encore" Terrible album.
Well I wouldn't say Encore. He had some good songs on there, also he still seemed to be himself (not as good as the last albums though)
Relapse maybe, Definitely by Recovery.
I don't care how good his rhymes were, it's a great album but c'mon, he doesn't think P!nk is dope... He's definitely not shady anymore SwizZz 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:21
achmed420 wrote:i dont think eminem ever fell off. he changed his content and his style quite a bit but technically he is still a very good rapper
Also this, I don't think he fell off, just sold out almost, he has dope stuff be he's not the same is what I'm trying to say.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:28
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:i dont think eminem ever fell off. he changed his content and his style quite a bit but technically he is still a very good rapper
Also this, I don't think he fell off, just sold out almost, he has dope stuff be he's not the same is what I'm trying to say.

I enjoyed Bad meets evil much much better than Relapse/Recovery
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:39
His new stuff is still my favorite.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:47
He has changed but hes still standing strong hes just a different person right now and doesn't have that "magic" he once had.
I miss the old em but im not asking for that because eminem is still eminem, just in a different era with a different approach just gotta accept reality i guess.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:30
i actually enjoyed Encore.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:40
He fell off for sure, but he is still one hell of a rapper. He lacks the same passion he used to have, he still has the skill.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:29
Some of the tracks on encore were alright, but definitely relapse. I could see it starting at the eminem show tbh
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 7:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Well I wouldn't say Encore. He had some good songs on there, also he still seemed to be himself (not as good as the last albums though)
I don't care how good his rhymes were, it's a great album but c'mon, he doesn't think P!nk is dope... He's definitely not shady anymore SwizZz 3

Wow, I really don't get the hate on Recovery...His wordplay was at an all time high on this album.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 7:25
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Wow, I really don't get the hate on Recovery...His wordplay was at an all time high on this album.
....really?
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 18:11
recovery is a classic! actually has meaning to alot of songs
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 20:32
Recovery is one of his worst albums even though it's better than some rappers best albums, his standards are high.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 20:55
Recovery and Encore are bad.
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 21:08
Jeet wrote:
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

....really?

Yes really....

Compared to the old shady days, Eminem had a lot of wordplay on this album, and it was dope af...
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 21:48
I don't understand why recovery gets so much hate?? This was a great album and yes I was a fan before this
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 21:58
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Yea I said he had good rhymes, and it's a decent album, BUT things he did like the singles and shit showed he wasn't slim shady anymore. If that makes sense.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:20
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Yea I said he had good rhymes, and it's a decent album, BUT things he did like the singles and shit showed he wasn't slim shady anymore. If that makes sense.
Eminem=/= Slim Shady. Slim Shady LP is Slim Shady. MMLP is Marshall, TES is Eminem. Encore was Eminem, Relapse was Shady and Recovery was Eminem. You can tell. You have to really watch the multiple personalities
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:57
The Event wrote:Eminem=/= Slim Shady

haha omg Eminem and Slim Shady are both the same guy. It's a dude named Marshal Mathers
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:58
DGCK wrote:

haha omg Eminem and Slim Shady are both the same guy. It's a dude named Marshal Mathers
I don't think he's that stupid lol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:04
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Thanks, jeet. I'm talking about his multiple personalities. Listen to the first track off of Slim Shady EP. It explains it.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:13
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Thanks, jeet. I'm talking about his multiple personalities. Listen to the first track off of Slim Shady EP. It explains it.

Man I'm just messing around. I am the biggest Stan on the forums. I just don't show it... (I even died my hair blonde in '99 LmaO)

I understand the split personalities thing, I've bought every album on the release date since Slim Shady :)

Last edited by DGCK on Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:18; edited 2 times in total
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:14
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Man I'm just messing around. I am the biggest Stan on the forums. I just don't show it... (I even died my hair blonde in '99 LmaO)

I understand the split personalities thing, I've bought every album on the release date since Slim Shady :)
Second biggest, But yeah, Haha.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:19
The Event wrote:
DGCK wrote:
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Second biggest, But yeah, Haha.

Haha. Well personally, as far as the thread goes, I don't think Em has fallen off. He's just made his imprint and moved on to experiment and stuff. He can still drop some pretty crazy verses. I think he'll let us know when he's done.

"Music is like magic, there's a certain feeling you get
When you real and you spit and people are feeling your shit
This is your moment, and every single minute you spend
Tryna hold on to it because you may never get it again
So while you're in it, try to get as much shit as you can
And when your run is over just admit when it's at its end"

That's a timeless verse that will make me forever respect what he does musically.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum