Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

+17
SFVigilante
bhinkle32
los410promo
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Katz Inf Gang
Fiasco
Knightmare
DGCK
King
anthonyFv
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Nidac_7
Buddie
BabySmacker
The Real Red Rainbows
21 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun - Page 6 Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Will you guys shut the hell up already? Seriously, you're ALL acting like a bunch of immature butthurt faggots right now. Just go about your days, there's more important shit than keyboard battles with strangers.

pun intended?

i'm just bored brother. lol

I mean I don't really care you can keep arguing. I just wanted to jump in and say: Black Beans Barely Build Bakeries In Bald Bastards Bedrooms
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun - Page 6 Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:00
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Will you guys shut the hell up already? Seriously, you're ALL acting like a bunch of immature butthurt faggots right now. Just go about your days, there's more important shit than keyboard battles with strangers.

pun intended?

i'm just bored brother. lol

I mean I don't really care you can keep arguing. I just wanted to jump in and say: Black Beans Barely Build Bakeries In Bald Bastards Bedrooms

Hopsin 5
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:08
The Event wrote:I'm going to stop arguing with this illoterate douchebag, now. Mainly because he cant formulate a sentence without slander.
Ironic Hopsin 3
But seriously.
Stahp.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum