Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

+17
SFVigilante
bhinkle32
los410promo
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Katz Inf Gang
Fiasco
Knightmare
DGCK
King
anthonyFv
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Nidac_7
Buddie
BabySmacker
The Real Red Rainbows
21 posters
Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun - Page 5 Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:32
Hahaha. I wonder if she gave up her husband too for the life alert pendant. BEER, WINE, SODA, but I WON'T GIVE UP MY LIFE ALERT! MINE! MINE! MINE! Must be her key to immortality or something.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun - Page 5 Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:33
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
The Event wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Yeah, a lot are like that verse. There's a lot that aren't but even then - it's kinda like ehhhh. I'll fap to your tits, I'll fap to your boobs, we can fuck but your meaningful conversation is only limited to so much - move it along lady! Lol. Like, I've only met truly one or two smart women in my entire life.
Truthfully I'm losing hope in the world, I'm about to try to take on of these semi-sleazy girls and make them not sleazy. I met a very intelligent girl a couple days ago and she semi-showed interest. I have what could be called the lowest self esteem in the world (even though I know I'm good looking) so we'll see how it works, lol.

I know how that is. I wish you the best of luck on it. Sometimes, they can be trained and tamed. LOL.
It's gonna work if it's the last thing I do. All I have to do is say that I rap (I won't mention my extremly low self esteem, lol) and I got it in tha bag! lol. This is now a very awkward conversation.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:35
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:If a girl is a hoe then give her the D, not your heart - Buddie
If a girl is a hoe, she most likely has AIDs and should not be tampered with. - The Event

This
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:36
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Yeah, a lot are like that verse. There's a lot that aren't but even then - it's kinda like ehhhh. I'll fap to your tits, I'll fap to your boobs, we can fuck but your meaningful conversation is only limited to so much - move it along lady! Lol. Like, I've only met truly one or two smart women in my entire life.
Truthfully I'm losing hope in the world, I'm about to try to take on of these semi-sleazy girls and make them not sleazy. I met a very intelligent girl a couple days ago and she semi-showed interest. I have what could be called the lowest self esteem in the world (even though I know I'm good looking) so we'll see how it works, lol.

I know how that is. I wish you the best of luck on it. Sometimes, they can be trained and tamed. LOL.
It's gonna work if it's the last thing I do. All I have to do is say that I rap (I won't mention my extremly low self esteem, lol) and I got it in tha bag! lol. This is now a very awkward conversation.

Exactly and be confident. Don't even have to really be it. Just look it and let your personality shine through holmes. No homo.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:38
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:

Exactly and be confident. Don't even have to really be it. Just look it and let your personality shine through holmes. No homo.
Lol, I know, Truly, Despite all of he stff people put me through "I just don't give a f***" is my additude, because I don't. I'm actually glad all of that stuff hppens s now I stopped caring about peoples opinions. Now I als think everyone is evil, so that's not good. But, I don't care.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:42
the fuck happened here
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:43
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:

Lol, I know, Truly, Despite all of he stff people put me through "I just don't give a f***" is my additude, because I don't. I'm actually glad all of that stuff hppens s now I stopped caring about peoples opinions. Now I als think everyone is evil, so that's not good. But, I don't care.

Well, they're not evil - they're just not mindful of their actions. Stupid is as stupid does like Forrest Gump says.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:43
Jeet wrote:the fuck happened here

We're having a brochat, broham. Join the bro club and bro it up, bro.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:46
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:
The Event wrote:

Well, they're not evil - they're just not mindful of their actions. Stupid is as stupid does like Forrest Gump says.
Thanks, by the way. I think 99% of people are stupid. And I'm surprised that I haven't made a wrong judgement, yet.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:36
when the FUCK did i ride Hops dick?

why dont your RR go buttfuck Event.

lmfao, RR you seriously are so fucking dumb...

If you think i'm a stan of Hopsin, than smfh.

Event, have i been through shit? yes i fucking have, RR couldnt even walk in my fucking shoes.

you both can go fuckyourselves up the ass because you are both dumbfucks.

i never supported Hopsin in this argument, fucktards.

i fucking SAID that RR is a little fucking bitch.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:when the FUCK did i ride Hops dick?

Event, have i been through shit? yes i fucking have, RR couldnt even walk in my fucking shoes.

Chill bro, it's not that serious... that argument was over with
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 7:16
Fiasco wrote:

Chill bro, it's not that serious... that argument was over with

i am chilled, i barely put caps LMAO.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 8:37
this thread: Hopsin 3 Hopsin 6 Dizzy SwizZz 3
semaj116
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 8:41
The Event wrote:

This thread has gone way the fuck off topic, THAT BEING SAID ‐ if you want a girl to love or whatever, go for the smart ones. Don't even bother with the semi‐sleazy ones because they probably won't change. But there's nothing wrong with that, different strokes for different folks. No point trying to change them when they don't even want to. When it comes to girls it's seriously all about how you carry and present yourself. Confidence is literally like, 75% of the battle. Even if you're super good looking but your confidence is lacking it's going to be a lot harder. Something to work on never hurts though, I BERIEVE.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:54

I tried to keep this mainly respectful, I said "no disrespect", and I didn't call any names. But now you are attacking me aswell because I think he is right with what he is saying, I never said anything mean to you, Mainly I said I don't agree with what you're saying, And now I don't even more, You are trying to hide the fact you have nothing logical to say so you cover that up with a post filled with slander. You are causing battles over the internet over a disagreement about what one thing someone said, You didn't provide any reason to start slandering people and you didn't have any motive. I'm sorry, But your superiority complex means absolutely nothithing. You're a mod on a website, that means you can say stuff like that? I gave my personal opinion without attacking, And you are a fool for even attempting to make me stoop down to your level. You saying you've been through more than Tanner (or even me) is an ignorant thing to say, you haven't spoken to either one of us on an intellectual level. So please. Shut the hell up. "You both could go fuckyourselves up the ass because you are both dumbfucks." Well, Your grammar was terrible, you didn support your cause. (Truly I have no idea wy you are even argueing, You have to explain) Here, i'l put it in ways you can understand: You are a mindless and ignorant faggot, who can not relate to me at all (or Tanner), You haven't spoken to any of us, You are just being a nuisance, You aretrying to call us "fucktards" when you haven't even said why you are mad, And yes you are. You subconsiously think you're not supporting Hop but you really are, You don't know the business, You don't know the precedures to make someone get where they are now, you don't know me, you don't know what Tanner did for Hopsin, You really don't know anything. Yet, you start to pretend you hve means to say all of these bad things bu you don't. You have self esteem issues and nobody ikes you and your facing thefacts you are gonna be alone in life. So, you go onto your forums, Which you are a mod (your biggest acievement in life) to start fights with everyone hoping you could feel better about yourself. You homosexual, you ddnt even give a valid reason. To quote your holy lord, "All you intrested in is fighting"
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:01
The Event wrote:

I tried to keep this mainly respectful, I said "no disrespect", and I didn't call any names. But now you are attacking me aswell because I think he is right with what he is saying, I never said anything mean to you, Mainly I said I don't agree with what you're saying, And now I don't even more, You are trying to hide the fact you have nothing logical to say so you cover that up with a post filled with slander. You are causing battles over the internet over a disagreement about what one thing someone said, You didn't provide any reason to start slandering people and you didn't have any motive. I'm sorry, But your superiority complex means absolutely nothithing. You're a mod on a website, that means you can say stuff like that? I gave my personal opinion without attacking, And you are a fool for even attempting to make me stoop down to your level. You saying you've been through more than Tanner (or even me) is an ignorant thing to say, you haven't spoken to either one of us on an intellectual level. So please. Shut the hell up. "You both could go fuckyourselves up the ass because you are both dumbfucks." Well, Your grammar was terrible, you didn support your cause. (Truly I have no idea wy you are even argueing, You have to explain) Here, i'l put it in ways you can understand: You are a mindless and ignorant faggot, who can not relate to me at all (or Tanner), You haven't spoken to any of us, You are just being a nuisance, You aretrying to call us "fucktards" when you haven't even said why you are mad, And yes you are. You subconsiously think you're not supporting Hop but you really are, You don't know the business, You don't know the precedures to make someone get where they are now, you don't know me, you don't know what Tanner did for Hopsin, You really don't know anything. Yet, you start to pretend you hve means to say all of these bad things bu you don't. You have self esteem issues and nobody ikes you and your facing thefacts you are gonna be alone in life. So, you go onto your forums, Which you are a mod (your biggest acievement in life) to start fights with everyone hoping you could feel better about yourself. You homosexual, you ddnt even give a valid reason. To quote your holy lord, "All you intrested in is fighting"
Oh?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:10
The Event wrote:

no valid reason, really no valid reason?

wrong there.

self esteem issues?

nope, i have guts around people.

best thing ive achieved in life?

yeah, wrong there again bro. i think fucking your mother was one of my produest.

YET you are posting on a MUSIC forum how to pick up chicks, always complaining that your life sucks.

Bad grammar?

Yeah i do, but so do you (like Jeet pointed out)

Don't how to run a music buisness?

Wrong again there, my parents are both professional musicians, and my older brother is in a band.

Nobody likes me?

Yeah a lot of people hate me, but i'm sure people like me...

You were never shit, your mother should've swallowed ya, thats what im saying here Event. and Tanner.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:22
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

wrong there.

self esteem issues?

yeah, wrong there again bro. i think fucking your mother was one of my produest.

YET you are posting on a MUSIC forum how to pick up chicks, always complaining that your life sucks.

Bad grammar?

Wrong again there, my parents are both professional musicians, and my older brother is in a band.

Nobody likes me?

You were never shit, your mother should've swallowed ya, thats what im saying here Event. and Tanner.
I still have no clue why you are arguing. You haven't supported yourself (since I don't know what your supporting) if there were more smart peple on here we would reach a verdict much easier. Ok, your parents are musicians, doesn't mean you know the business. They probably have never been signed. So you don't know, Your brother is in a band, Yeah... So? A middle school hype band doesn't mean anything. I still have absolutly no clue whqat you argueing about, you can't make a logical statement without slander and your the moderater, I'm trying to defuse the situation. Do your job, It's the only one that you'll get. (Besides stocking shelves)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:45
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

wrong there.

self esteem issues?

Bad grammar?

Nobody likes me?

I still have no clue why you are arguing. You haven't supported yourself (since I don't know what your supporting) if there were more smart peple on here we would reach a verdict much easier. Ok, your parents are musicians, doesn't mean you know the business. They probably have never been signed. So you don't know, Your brother is in a band, Yeah... So? A middle school hype band doesn't mean anything. I still have absolutly no clue whqat you argueing about, you can't make a logical statement without slander and your the moderater, I'm trying to defuse the situation. Do your job, It's the only one that you'll get. (Besides stocking shelves)

Hopsin 3 fucking idiot.

my bro is signed, and he isn't in school for starters.
don't know my argument? geez you must be stupid.

defuse what situation aye Hopsin 6

yes and your only job is riding Tanners dick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:49
DGCK wrote:Woah that kid got really mad. I WORK IN THE INDUSTRY! Just stay in your place strangeG rofl.

Also, I love baby's daddy. I can complete relate to that song.. Shitty ex D:

THANK YOU. Babys Daddy is dope. The only reason someone would dislike that song is their own lack of experience with women. Sheltered life livin muthafuckaz.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:51
DGCK wrote:Woah that kid got really mad. I WORK IN THE INDUSTRY! Just stay in your place strangeG rofl.

Also, I love baby's daddy. I can complete relate to that song.. Shitty ex D:

just saw this, a little too late aye? Hopsin 3
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

wrong there.

self esteem issues?

Bad grammar?

Nobody likes me?

Hopsin 3 fucking idiot.

I could easily say exactly what you are. Stop riding Hopsin's dick. No, I don't understand your viewpoint, cause you don't have one. Your brother is signed to his parent's independent label. Sold 2 records. You know the music business more than Tanner is wrong he actually works in the business. I'm going to stop arguing with this illoterate douchebag, now. Mainly because he cant formulate a sentence without slander.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:55
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

wrong there.

self esteem issues?

Bad grammar?

Nobody likes me?

Hopsin 3 fucking idiot.

I could easily say exactly what you are. Stop riding Hopsin's dick. No, I don't understand your viewpoint, cause you don't have one. Your brother is signed to his parent's independent label. Sold 2 records. You know the music business more than Tanner is wrong he actually works in the business. I'm going to stop arguing with this illoterate douchebag, now. Mainly because he cant formulate a sentence without slander.

lmfao, i never rode Hops dick?

i called Tanner a idiot (because he is) he then wrote a full fucking paragraph about me "slandering" as you call it.

yes cause thats what i totally said about my family, right?

thank god you shutted up, your bitch ass idiot fucked in the head self had to stop proving he just loves riding and sucking Tanners dick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:57
Will you guys shut the hell up already? Seriously, you're ALL acting like a bunch of immature butthurt faggots right now. Just go about your days, there's more important shit than keyboard battles with strangers.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:58
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Will you guys shut the hell up already? Seriously, you're ALL acting like a bunch of immature butthurt faggots right now. Just go about your days, there's more important shit than keyboard battles with strangers.

pun intended?

i'm just bored brother. lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum