Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

+17
SFVigilante
bhinkle32
los410promo
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Katz Inf Gang
Fiasco
Knightmare
DGCK
King
anthonyFv
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Nidac_7
Buddie
BabySmacker
The Real Red Rainbows
21 posters
Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun Empty The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:39
Raw wasn't a fun album. Gazing At The Moonlight was fun at some parts, Haywire had some fun tracks. I think he's missing fun from his tracks. Ill Mind 4 was fun, but it was more of the same shock value fun. Where's more of the Turn It Up Hopsin? #justsaying
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:41
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun Empty Re: The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:42
Baby's Daddy was a fun type song and it was the worst on the album haha
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:43
Buddie wrote:Baby's Daddy was a fun type song and it was the worst on the album haha

True. Lol. However, he does have some good fun songs. I didn't like that song either and wanted to take it off, but he kept telling me that everyone in Detroit loved it when he performed it - so he was keeping it on.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:45
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
Buddie wrote:Baby's Daddy was a fun type song and it was the worst on the album haha

True. Lol. However, he does have some good fun songs. I didn't like that song either and wanted to take it off, but he kept telling me that everyone in Detroit loved it when he performed it - so he was keeping it on.

He probably put the song on the album because he was afraid the people from detroit would find and kill him. people from detroit are crazy.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:46
what was HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:what was HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.
Trampoline
Blood Energy Potion
Sag My Pants
I'm Not Crazy
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:52

I'd like to hear some more funny type Hopsin songs, but I want Knock Madness to be a serious album with great content and dark subject matter.

His next single should be a funny song though. He should try his best to make a song like The Real Slim Shady. He'd blow up for sure if he could pull a song like that off.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:06
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You're a pathetic ass whiny stan who thinks he has some power because he moderates a Hopsin forum. You know what you are pal? You're a pathetic little faggoty ass teen who worships Hopsin's music and thinks that everything the guy does is on par with God. Fuck outta here, bitch. You're not one to call anyone idiot. Hot 16's isn't a fun record. I work in the industry. I know what a fun fucking record is you ass bag. Stop breathing my air.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:07
Jeet wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.
Trampoline
Blood Energy Potion
Sag My Pants
I'm Not Crazy

Trampoline = Club Record (The only one people actually dance to of Hopsin's)
Blood Energy Potion = Really? C'mon now. Grow a pair of ears, Jeet.
Sag My Pants = Shock Value
I'm Not Crazy = Posse cut
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:09
I know, I feel like that is his best attribute but he doesn't use it. I know you guys are tired of hearing the Eminem comparisons because I do aswell, but I think one of the things that most people like about Hopsin is that he has the comedic value just like old Em did.He said that Knock Madness or whatever that one thing is will have more fun and inspiring music. He has gotten a little religious since then tho so who knows
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:20
Jeet wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.
Trampoline
Blood Energy Potion
Sag My Pants
I'm Not Crazy

So if those aren't "fun" records...it seems to me like you want another hop madness.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:29
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You're a pathetic ass whiny stan who thinks he has some power because he moderates a Hopsin forum. You know what you are pal? You're a pathetic little faggoty ass teen who worships Hopsin's music and thinks that everything the guy does is on par with God. Fuck outta here, bitch. You're not one to call anyone idiot. Hot 16's isn't a fun record. I work in the industry. I know what a fun fucking record is you ass bag. Stop breathing my air.

im a stan? Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3

jeez your such a fucking dumbass.

AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO GO THE LIBRARY TO MAKE UP BULLSHIT.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:33
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

i know more about music than you do fucktard.

thats why your poor and asking a rapper for money and i have money to get me by.

no you go kill yourself ugly fucking retard.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:46
It's ok because apparently everyone on these forums is a stan according to redrainbows, especially if you offend him which is easy to do. Hopsin 3

On a serious note.. Hopsin may go in a more serious direction but im sure there will be more fun tracks.
Raw definitely had fun tracks, fun may not be the only factor but he DID incorporate it in songs. You can argue it based off of your opinion but I can most definitely see the fun in Raw.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:03
Woah that kid got really mad. I WORK IN THE INDUSTRY! Just stay in your place strangeG rofl.

Also, I love baby's daddy. I can complete relate to that song.. Shitty ex D:
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:07
Jeet wrote:
Jeet wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.
Trampoline
Blood Energy Potion
Sag My Pants
I'm Not Crazy

So if those aren't "fun" records...it seems to me like you want another hop madness.

Hop Madness had potential to be awesome imo. If worked on correctly that coulda been way bigger and better than imoh5.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

thats why your poor and asking a rapper for money and i have money to get me by.

Most stupid thing I've heard. Have you heard Hayes? Have you heard Hopsin? Dude, he deserved money from both of them. I would love to see that happen to you, Strange. And then after that magically not be mad. No disrespect though, that's a stupid thing to say.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

Ugly retard? Homie, just by the fact that you called me ugly means you probably salivate while you beat off over my pictures. Get off my nuts. And why would I want Hop Madness? You must've never even read my article. Now, who's the idiot again?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:40
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

Most stupid thing I've heard. Have you heard Hayes? Have you heard Hopsin? Dude, he deserved money from both of them. I would love to see that happen to you, Strange. And then after that magically not be mad. No disrespect though, that's a stupid thing to say.

Thanks bro. We need a karma system implemented around this bitch.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:53
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HOT 16S?

fucking idiot.

Thanks bro. We need a karma system implemented around this bitch.
Yeah, But really, I don't think either they A. Don't hve the knowledge of the music business enough to know what you did, or B. They didn't read the article, maybe a skim or C. They are stupid. I stand up for Hopsin n every situation, But this one, If you stick up for Hopsin, you really need to get off of his nuts.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:11
This thread is going to end up being a clone of a previous thread SwizZz 3
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:12
can we all just please move on, kiss, and be friends?

kthxbye
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:35
This thread has lost it's point

The thing missing from Hopsin's career these days is...fun Platypus
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:38
I agree, I like when Hop does comedy well (IMOH4)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum