Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
demon.syndicate
Registered Member

I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song.  Thanks a lot. Empty I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song. Thanks a lot.

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 23:49
-Edited by staff-

Read the rules. Thanks.
King
King
Registered Member

I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song.  Thanks a lot. Empty Re: I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song. Thanks a lot.

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 23:54
Please don't just come to the forums just to advertise especially when you have 1 post.
thank you
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song.  Thanks a lot. Empty Re: I´d really appreciate some feedback on my new rap song. Thanks a lot.

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 0:08
This should be blocked. You only have 1 post. You need 100 to start posting in this section.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 3:47
Watch jokerr's video on how to fix your vocals or get a better mic, cuz I cant understand shit that its annoying.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 5:07
.....first line kinda seems like Ill Mind of Hopsin.
I like your song "I'm the new eminem".....

The musics bad and you should feel bad.
jk jk, but seriously don't post in this part of the forum
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 7:40
Your production value is so terrible I didn't even feel like sticking around long enough to hear you spit. You should work on that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum