Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inf gang bbq #5

+13
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
Fiasco
Essence
Buddie
Katz Inf Gang
Kamikaze
King
Knightmare
41OMaXiMuS
Kitzk
AlwaysRaw
achmed420
17 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

inf gang bbq #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: inf gang bbq #5

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:53
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:ts funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.
You're missing my point. The issue is not preaching in itself. It's how he acts when he preaches. It's how self-righteous he seems.

"Hey! I'm Marcus Hopson, and I think all of your life decisions FUCKED YOU UP. Instead of trying to give you a helping hand I'm gonna tell you you're a fuck up. Have a nice day."

Maybe that's not his intent. I could be misinterpreting him completely, and I'll admit that. Until I see something that makes me think otherwise I will continue to think he is preaching like a dick...and not someone who wants to help.

I do like his music. Hell, I love it. That's why it disheartens me so much because I'm not a big fan of what he is currently releasing. Obviously artists shouldn't remain one-dimensional and they should evolve. I even respect him for speaking his mind and going against the grain, I just think it's misplaced and dickish.

I really wasn't even referring to his verse in this song anyway. That was more directed at IMOH5

@King

But IMOH5 was still a diss. Maybe not to rappers, but to actual individual people who have a different lifestyle than him. I'm not saying the message isn't kindhearted and genuine because it is. I just feel like he's being a prick about it. Just my two cents.

He's a rapper tho...Not Dr. Phil...Can you really expect a helping hand in life from Hopsin?

If he isn't trying to help, why is he even brining up the obvious decline of society?

Probably because it bothers him lol...Just because he criticizes other people or types of people doesn't mean he owes them a helping hand in life.

Hopsin has said the whole reason he is bringing it up is because he wants to help.

I'm sure he does....I'm just saying he doesn't owe you a helping hand in life...Understand? lol..

I do not want Hopsin to help me at all. I do not need his help, and I do not feel like he is even speaking about me or to me.

I just think if he wants to help those people who apparently fucked up, he shouldn't give off so much hatred. Understand? Hopsin 3
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:00
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:ts funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.
You're missing my point. The issue is not preaching in itself. It's how he acts when he preaches. It's how self-righteous he seems.

"Hey! I'm Marcus Hopson, and I think all of your life decisions FUCKED YOU UP. Instead of trying to give you a helping hand I'm gonna tell you you're a fuck up. Have a nice day."

Maybe that's not his intent. I could be misinterpreting him completely, and I'll admit that. Until I see something that makes me think otherwise I will continue to think he is preaching like a dick...and not someone who wants to help.

I do like his music. Hell, I love it. That's why it disheartens me so much because I'm not a big fan of what he is currently releasing. Obviously artists shouldn't remain one-dimensional and they should evolve. I even respect him for speaking his mind and going against the grain, I just think it's misplaced and dickish.

I really wasn't even referring to his verse in this song anyway. That was more directed at IMOH5

@King

But IMOH5 was still a diss. Maybe not to rappers, but to actual individual people who have a different lifestyle than him. I'm not saying the message isn't kindhearted and genuine because it is. I just feel like he's being a prick about it. Just my two cents.

He's a rapper tho...Not Dr. Phil...Can you really expect a helping hand in life from Hopsin?

If he isn't trying to help, why is he even brining up the obvious decline of society?

Probably because it bothers him lol...Just because he criticizes other people or types of people doesn't mean he owes them a helping hand in life.

Hopsin has said the whole reason he is bringing it up is because he wants to help.

I'm sure he does....I'm just saying he doesn't owe you a helping hand in life...Understand? lol..

I do not want Hopsin to help me at all. I do not need his help, and I do not feel like he is even speaking about me or to me.

I just think if he wants to help those people who apparently fucked up, he shouldn't give off so much hatred. Understand? Hopsin 3

When I say you I mean the listener...You know what I mean...Why are you always so argumenative? Your that little kid on the forum that can never be accept being wrong lol...Annoying as fuck
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:05
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

When I say you I mean the listener...You know what I mean...Why are you always so argumenative? Your that little kid on the forum that can never be accept being wrong lol...Annoying as fuck

No, I know that you were talking DIRECTLY to me. You're the one who initiated it with me in the first place, so why in the fuck are you calling me argumentative?

I am not wrong, nor am I right. You just have Hopsin's dick so far up your ass you can't see things in a different light.

It's w/e, tho. You'll always be a stubborn dick who does nothing but start shit. Peace.

---------

Frankie, when you read this, sorry dude. I'm done though. Peace.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:08
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

No, I know that you were talking DIRECTLY to me. You're the one who initiated it with me in the first place, so why in the fuck are you calling me argumentative?

I am not wrong, nor am I right. You just have Hopsin's dick so far up your ass you can't see things in a different light.

It's w/e, tho. You'll always be a stubborn dick who does nothing but start shit. Peace.

---------

Frankie, when you read this, sorry dude. I'm done though. Peace.

Do you not remember quoting me first? I never once wanted to talk to you lol. Stop starting pointless arguments in threads please...No more spam
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 16:27
A fuckin wino chuggin the rum straight
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 17:43
While drinking a Coors light.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 17:45
Katz Inf Gang wrote:While drinking a Coors light.

Question: Doesn't the food get cold while you guys are shooting the vid? I'd have to tear up some ribs before filming, haha.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:04

cool story bro.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:06
King Suicide wrote:

cool story bro.

SwizZz 1 What's your problem? Katz is hella cool. Go crawl back under your rock.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:17
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

cool story bro.

SwizZz 1 What's your problem? Katz is hella cool. Go crawl back under your rock.

I know he's cool but I've wanted an opportunity to say that for days.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:19
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

cool story bro.

I know he's cool but I've wanted an opportunity to say that for days.

cool story bro.

Hopsin 5
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:27
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Question: Doesn't the food get cold while you guys are shooting the vid? I'd have to tear up some ribs before filming, haha.
I personally shoot all the videos, so i usually stop for a minute when something good gets finished (ribs, carne asada, etc) and eat. But if you watch some of the videos you can pretty much always find at least 1 artist eating during his verse lol.

For all the BBQs we would be out there for 5+ hours, but only shot for about an hour and a half. The rest of the time was spent getting drunk and eating. Hopsin drinks like a fish.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 18:40
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I personally shoot all the videos, so i usually stop for a minute when something good gets finished (ribs, carne asada, etc) and eat. But if you watch some of the videos you can pretty much always find at least 1 artist eating during his verse lol.

For all the BBQs we would be out there for 5+ hours, but only shot for about an hour and a half. The rest of the time was spent getting drunk and eating. Hopsin drinks like a fish.

Haha yeah, I see em munchin actually. Now I'm hungry for some ribs.

inb4 someone takes that bold part seriously tho, lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 21:48
HOPSIN DIRNKING?

ERMAGHOD

lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum