Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV.

+11
Pillow Man .
King
Katz Inf Gang
Kamikaze
whufcwesthamunited
knockmathers
anthonyFv
DGCK
41OMaXiMuS
Jeet
FactoryOfEmbers
15 posters
Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV. Empty Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV.

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 14:50
''I started the Inf Gang BBQ Sessions to hang out with other artists that I know and make something that the fans could enjoy. It was all about creating a positive environment and having it show in the videos we put out. We ran into some issues with certain artists, but overall the summer series was a pretty solid situation and the fans really got into it. I wanted to make sure we went out with a bang so I got in contact with Hopsin, who is extremely busy but still managed to join in and participate in a BBQ Session. Now what confuses me is why Hop would take the time to write, record and come to the shoot and then not even bother to post the video. It also confuses me that the Funk Volume page hasn't taken the time to share the new video that features their #1 artist/label owner. The last ~week has been filled with negativity for Hopsin, he got arrested on Saturday (i think?) and everything being posted online is currently about Soulja Boy wanting to diss him. In a time like this you would think that a POSITIVE video, with a POSITIVE feel to it would be something that Hop and FV would want to get out there to the fans to help the situation. However, they haven't shared it and i have been unable to get an explanation.''

Dame decided to jump in and reply: Hopsin took time out of his schedule to appear in a video for YOU, for $0. You know there are people that offer $5,000+ for that!? And then you post this? It shouldn't matter if he/we post the video or not, this type of public outcry is pretty outta pocket.

Can you see Nick's argument? Should Hopsin/FV have been promoting the video more, getting it shown around, or do you agree with Dame that Hopsin already did a massive favor and they should be happy?

I can see both sides of it, surely Hopsin would want as many people to see him in that as possible, or does his even being in the song/video, for free, count as enough to bring fans to it that wouldn't usually have a clue?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV. Empty Re: Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV.

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 14:56
Dame's a bitch
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV. Empty Re: Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV.

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 14:57
Hopsins verse was mediocre as fuck, and he knows it... the last thing he needs is to share that with all his fans and look like he's already falling off. He can't follow up Ill Mind 5 with his BBQ verse, it just looks bad... it was subpar.

Now, I understand Katz perspective... but at the end of the day, Hopsin has to look out for himself. There is nothing for Hopsin to gain by posting that video.

EDIT: I agree with Jeet though, Dame is a bitch.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 14:59
I agree that Dames a bitch, he annoys the shit out of me on Facebook and he's a massive twat in real life from what i've heard.

But he's got a point.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:07
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I agree that Dames a bitch, he annoys the shit out of me on Facebook and he's a massive twat in real life from what i've heard.

But he's got a point.
Maximus has a point, Dame doesn't.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:44
Nick Katz (INF Gang BBQ) posts status concerning Hopsin/FV. Thank-you-cat-meme-generator-meow-thnx-4-bbq-3dafa4
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:03
No disrespect to the inf gang but dame is right.he already did something for them he didnt have to, yet they still feel entitled to more.yeah it would be nice of fv but they dont HAVE to do anything.smh
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:22
This guy doesn't give a shit about hopsin, he wants views..
I don't have any sympathy for this guy ..
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:53
My reply randomly got deleted and I wrote quite a lot fml. I will write it out more briefly again.

First of all, Dame's reply was pretty harsh. INF Gang weren't really dissing Hopsin or anything like that for not sharing it. More just curious why he wouldn't do that. They didn't do a 'Jokerr' and start dissing the f*ck out of people, yet Dame replied as if they did that.

At the end of the day, loads of rappers collab with other rappers. Hopsin, SwizZz and Dizzy Wright have collabed with quite a lot of people but not every single one of their collabs is posted on their facebook pages.

I can understand where INF Gang are coming from and I like the way they worded it so that they didn't slate Hopsin non stop.

And I actually thought Hopsin's verse was not too bad. A little catchy and he had a nice flow. Obviously not 'amazing' but he's definitely done more wack verses than that.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:49
where is this post is it on facebook or twitter?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:55
Kamikaze wrote:where is this post is it on facebook or twitter?

Maybe he deleted it to prevent beef? I don't see the post either.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:02
The post was made like 4 days after the video was released and i was unable to get ahold of Hopsin, his assistant OR Dame. It was strange that a new video featuring Hop would be released and I couldn't get ahold of any of them. The status was posted because i had been asked a couple dozen times about whether or not Hop would be posting it and stuff like that. I figured 1 post that explained the situation would be best, and it's fairly clear that i wasn't talking shit or anything along those lines. I was simply looking for the reasoning behind the lack of support, especially since Hop specifically said he would post it to his twitter.

A day or 2 after that post was made Dame got in contact with me and explained (to the best of his ability) what the situation was and all was well. The status died out because i had my answer. Dame came across the status this morning and seemed to take it pretty bad, i contacted him and things are worked out and the status has been removed.

Dame is a business man and may not come off as the friendliest person alive, but he is pretty good about being professional and getting you the information you need.

I haven't heard from Hopsin since before the BBQ video dropped.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:06
knockmathers wrote:This guy doesn't give a shit about hopsin, he wants views..
I don't have any sympathy for this guy ..
I've been working with Hopsin for over 2 years, back when his views were only a couple thousand per video.

Views would be nice, but i'm not worried about that. I just don't like being lied to, which i'm sure most people can relate to.

Hop decided that he rather not post it and that's his personal choice. Doesn't change anything, i'm sure i'll still be at the show near me when his tour stops by next month.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:12
If I was Hopsin I would still post it just to keep my fans busy, it's not too late to post it hop!
Do it son!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:16
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The post was made like 4 days after the video was released and i was unable to get ahold of Hopsin, his assistant OR Dame. It was strange that a new video featuring Hop would be released and I couldn't get ahold of any of them. The status was posted because i had been asked a couple dozen times about whether or not Hop would be posting it and stuff like that. I figured 1 post that explained the situation would be best, and it's fairly clear that i wasn't talking shit or anything along those lines. I was simply looking for the reasoning behind the lack of support, especially since Hop specifically said he would post it to his twitter.

A day or 2 after that post was made Dame got in contact with me and explained (to the best of his ability) what the situation was and all was well. The status died out because i had my answer. Dame came across the status this morning and seemed to take it pretty bad, i contacted him and things are worked out and the status has been removed.

Dame is a business man and may not come off as the friendliest person alive, but he is pretty good about being professional and getting you the information you need.

Thanks for the clarification big homie.
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:19
I tryed to look at it from both perspectives , If Hop posted it , it would had gave Hop fans something new to listen to and plus it would've gave them a chance to hear a couple other emcee's spit too . One hand washes the other but that wasn't the case . Aww well , it's done .
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:27
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The post was made like 4 days after the video was released and i was unable to get ahold of Hopsin, his assistant OR Dame. It was strange that a new video featuring Hop would be released and I couldn't get ahold of any of them. The status was posted because i had been asked a couple dozen times about whether or not Hop would be posting it and stuff like that. I figured 1 post that explained the situation would be best, and it's fairly clear that i wasn't talking shit or anything along those lines. I was simply looking for the reasoning behind the lack of support, especially since Hop specifically said he would post it to his twitter.

Everyday I start to think FV are more and more of terrible people. I'm already aware Dame is. Somedays I wonder how FV would have been different.. Well I'll quote Hopsin. To FV, "You shoulda hired Tanner Guinn". Everyday it seems like Dame is the dictator of FV and he doesn't deserve to be associated with them at all. Tanner actually woked hard, Dame sat back and told Hop not to diss Wayne or Gucci. He tried to step into Hopsin's art and change it, If Tanner didn't say no to him (the ones who found Hopsin through Ill Mind 4 or Sag My Pants) wouldn't know who Hopsin is. Yes, I did bring Tanner back in this. He seems more intelligent than Dame and a much friendlier person.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:51
Yet another example of why Dame is a terrible person
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:38
Hop didnt post it because he knows he did shit.

and Dame is a idiot and bitch.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:43
Buddie wrote:Yet another example of why Dame is a terrible person
Your Joker Pictures scare me. Dame may not be the best business man, but you cant call him a terrible person. He doesnt laugh at teenagers being murdered like Chief Keef
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:58
anthonyFv wrote:No disrespect to the inf gang but dame is right.he already did something for them he didnt have to, yet they still feel entitled to more.yeah it would be nice of fv but they dont HAVE to do anything.smh
Exactly
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:08
anthonyFv wrote:
Buddie wrote:Yet another example of why Dame is a terrible person
Your Joker Pictures scare me. Dame may not be the best business man, but you cant call him a terrible person. He doesnt laugh at teenagers being murdered like Chief Keef

If you compare him to Chief Keef than he's a saint lol
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:51
anthonyFv wrote:No disrespect to the inf gang but dame is right.he already did something for them he didnt have to, yet they still feel entitled to more.yeah it would be nice of fv but they dont HAVE to do anything.smh

Dame is not right in this case and hes just feeding the people that hate him by doing this , dame is almost as antagonized as the jokerr. The only difference is that dame is discrete most of the time and is willing to work things out if the opposing person approaches him in a respectful and professional manner, but dame does make bad decisions and thats not a good thing especially since we only see the negative things he does and the positive is invisible to us since we're not around him all the time. Dame has to improve the way he comes off to people.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum