Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inf gang bbq #5

+13
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
Fiasco
Essence
Buddie
Katz Inf Gang
Kamikaze
King
Knightmare
41OMaXiMuS
Kitzk
AlwaysRaw
achmed420
17 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

inf gang bbq #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: inf gang bbq #5

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 20:48
BabySmacker wrote:Hopsin was sub-par as fuck on that. Ugh...

I liked it inf gang bbq #5 - Page 2 Fbj4fb_jpg
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 20:53
Buddie wrote:

Hopsin clearly wasn't on point for that verse. You can stil like it tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:33
Buddie wrote:

But was it on par with what Hopsin NORMALLY spits?

That verse and just about everything else Hop has done recently has been pretty wack IMO. It's very disheartening for me. Crying
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:42
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

That verse and just about everything else Hop has done recently has been pretty wack IMO. It's very disheartening for me. Crying

No not at all, but I still enjoyed it.

Yeah you're right. IMOH5 was pretty whack lol, just kidding

I agree pretty much all of his collabs lately have been pretty bad especially "SKREEEM"
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:48
Buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I agree pretty much all of his collabs lately have been pretty bad especially "SKREEEM"

Man...the more I listen to IMOH5 the more I don't like it. Too much over-the-top preaching and not enough compassion for his fellow man. The message in itself is good, but I just feel like he's being asshole about it. And that's how I fear Knock Madness will be.

inb4 flamed
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:00
I really liked his verse actually. It was my favorite in the song. I was never too much of a G-Mo fan but I know he has skill.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:07
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Man...the more I listen to IMOH5 the more I don't like it. Too much over-the-top preaching and not enough compassion for his fellow man. The message in itself is good, but I just feel like he's being asshole about it. And that's how I fear Knock Madness will be.

inb4 flamed

I couldn't agree more, but I don't think Knock Madness will be like that.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:09
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

inb4 flamed

It's a breath of fresh air after all the dissing hes been doing in the past.
That shit made him look bad especially to the people that don't know the message hopsin wants to put out.

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:18
Hop killed it imo...He went grimy with the barbi line, funny imitating G Mo....Then stayed real talkin about how he doesn't like the people smoking weed...This just go to show he isn't just what you guys call a hypocrite in his basement...Props to Hop for that verse he kept it real. Its funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:30
GangusKahn wrote:Hop killed it imo...He went grimy with the barbi line, funny imitating G Mo....Then stayed real talkin about how he doesn't like the people smoking weed...This just go to show he isn't just what you guys call a hypocrite in his basement...Props to Hop for that verse he kept it real. Its funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.

Usually the reason why people hate his preachy music because it seems like he is trying to tell people how to live their lives. I don't think that's the case at all.

Hop has released some bad collabs lately (Doesn't mean I don't enjoy them), but if you compare a verse like this to his verse on "Beastmode" then it's bad.

One of the main reasons I like this forum is the fact that their are very few Hopsin dickriders. If a song or verse by Hopsin is whack then they will call him out for it. That's a great thing IMO.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:36
GangusKahn wrote:ts funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.
You're missing my point. The issue is not preaching in itself. It's how he acts when he preaches. It's how self-righteous he seems.

"Hey! I'm Marcus Hopson, and I think all of your life decisions FUCKED YOU UP. Instead of trying to give you a helping hand I'm gonna tell you you're a fuck up. Have a nice day."

Maybe that's not his intent. I could be misinterpreting him completely, and I'll admit that. Until I see something that makes me think otherwise I will continue to think he is preaching like a dick...and not someone who wants to help.

I do like his music. Hell, I love it. That's why it disheartens me so much because I'm not a big fan of what he is currently releasing. Obviously artists shouldn't remain one-dimensional and they should evolve. I even respect him for speaking his mind and going against the grain, I just think it's misplaced and dickish.

I really wasn't even referring to his verse in this song anyway. That was more directed at IMOH5

@King

But IMOH5 was still a diss. Maybe not to rappers, but to actual individual people who have a different lifestyle than him. I'm not saying the message isn't kindhearted and genuine because it is. I just feel like he's being a prick about it. Just my two cents.

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:45
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:ts funny how people only hate when he preaches...If you don't like his music then don't listen lol.
You're missing my point. The issue is not preaching in itself. It's how he acts when he preaches. It's how self-righteous he seems.

"Hey! I'm Marcus Hopson, and I think all of your life decisions FUCKED YOU UP. Instead of trying to give you a helping hand I'm gonna tell you you're a fuck up. Have a nice day."

Maybe that's not his intent. I could be misinterpreting him completely, and I'll admit that. Until I see something that makes me think otherwise I will continue to think he is preaching like a dick...and not someone who wants to help.

I do like his music. Hell, I love it. That's why it disheartens me so much because I'm not a big fan of what he is currently releasing. Obviously artists shouldn't remain one-dimensional and they should evolve. I even respect him for speaking his mind and going against the grain, I just think it's misplaced and dickish.

I really wasn't even referring to his verse in this song anyway. That was more directed at IMOH5

@King

But IMOH5 was still a diss. Maybe not to rappers, but to actual individual people who have a different lifestyle than him. I'm not saying the message isn't kindhearted and genuine because it is. I just feel like he's being a prick about it. Just my two cents.

I agree with all of this, but I think IMOH5 was just the intro to his album. He was just trying to expose everyone and call people out on their bullshit. With the release of his next single and KM, i'd imagine that he'd take that a step further and give people advice on how to make their lives better through his music.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:45
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

And bacon is awesome.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:52
I'm pretty sure IMOH5 is just to set up the ideas going through Hopsin's mind before the album actually comes out. He wants people to know that he's approaching things differently. It clearly isn't meant to be the answer to any of the problems.

But yeah, most of what was said comes off extremely harsh. Oh well, if you can't handle someone telling you you're a fuck up then you have bigger problems in life.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:56
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

He's a rapper tho...Not Dr. Phil...Can you really expect a helping hand in life from Hopsin?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:00
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

He's a rapper tho...Not Dr. Phil...Can you really expect a helping hand in life from Hopsin?

If he isn't trying to help, why is he even brining up the obvious decline of society?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:06
He IS trying to help, hes bashing those type of people so they can get a wake up call not so they can say FUCK HOPSIN.

I understand that some people have the same opinion as this video below but take a look at hopsins response from a while back and he explains why he went in that direction in ill mind 5

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:15
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

If he isn't trying to help, why is he even brining up the obvious decline of society?

Probably because it bothers him lol...Just because he criticizes other people or types of people doesn't mean he owes them a helping hand in life.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 7:09
@Buddie, loved the part about the "not much dickriders here"

FTW , lol.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 7:58
Katz Inf Gang wrote:I'm pretty sure IMOH5 is just to set up the ideas going through Hopsin's mind before the album actually comes out. He wants people to know that he's approaching things differently. It clearly isn't meant to be the answer to any of the problems.

But yeah, most of what was said comes off extremely harsh. Oh well, if you can't handle someone telling you you're a fuck up then you have bigger problems in life.

this
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:29
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

Probably because it bothers him lol...Just because he criticizes other people or types of people doesn't mean he owes them a helping hand in life.

Hopsin has said the whole reason he is bringing it up is because he wants to help.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:00
I dont care if he preaches or rape camels that's not the problem. But he shoudln't say christianity is the only answer and if you disagree with him you are not a fan I really feel like grabing SwizZz and hit Hop in the head with him.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:26
Chokey wrote:I dont care if he preaches or rape camels that's not the problem. But he shoudln't say christianity is the only answer and if you disagree with him you are not a fan I really feel like grabing SwizZz and hit Hop in the head with him.
agreed
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:49
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:I dont care if he preaches or rape camels that's not the problem. But he shoudln't say christianity is the only answer and if you disagree with him you are not a fan I really feel like grabing SwizZz and hit Hop in the head with him.
agreed

same, and i'm Catholic.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:30
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

@King

Hopsin has said the whole reason he is bringing it up is because he wants to help.

I'm sure he does....I'm just saying he doesn't owe you a helping hand in life...Understand? lol..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum