Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

+39
Kitzk
bgman
TheReflectionOfPerfection
Pillow Man .
bhinkle32
HopsinBelgium
Nay Nay
downer59k
Katz Inf Gang
Royalty
SFVigilante
iScyko
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
Essence
AceMystic
Cardoso
Kamikaze
AlwaysRaw
Knightmare
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
Hop Sadness
Fiasco
Jeet
Chokey
DGCK
achmed420
texasiopp
STRANGEgenius
gibbystites
iSigh
Frankie
GangusKahn
Buddie
Nidac_7
King
The Real Red Rainbows
43 posters
Go down
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin - Page 2 Empty Re: What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:23
I doubt posting here will get you Hopsin's attention, but that thanks for the hopsin song.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin - Page 2 Empty Re: What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:26
Nah, Hop visits here. And I rely on the word of his loving fans. Because like you helped make him, you'll help him make me my money.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:30
AND HOPSIN - JUST SO YOU DON'T FORGET - MY WELLS FARGO IS 2382...REMEMBER 2382...I'll be waiting. :)
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:31
Hey red rainbows can I ask you a question?

Is this you? https://twitter.com/GJPGTheKing/status/232747545426812929 I don't want to make assumptions or anything because that's just what I thought at first..

Last edited by King on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:33; edited 2 times in total
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:32
I run the GJPG Twitter. I only did that so I could crack some funny jokes...well, I thought they were funny.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:34
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:I run the GJPG Twitter. I only did that so I could crack some funny jokes...well, I thought they were funny.

yeah this one was funny too Hopsin 3 https://twitter.com/GJPGTheKing/status/232749091300446209
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:36
King wrote:Hey red rainbows can I ask you a question?

Is this you? https://twitter.com/GJPGTheKing/status/232747545426812929 I don't want to make assumptions or anything because that's just what I thought at first..

Its crazy when you randomly check the forums and instantly see a picture of yourself lmao Hopsin 5
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:37
And for everybody coming sideways at redrainbows, he's actually a pretty cool dude if you talk to him without makin' assumptions Hopsin 3
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:39
gibbystites wrote:And for everybody coming sideways at redrainbows, he's actually a pretty cool dude if you talk to him without makin' assumptions Hopsin 3

Thank you, Gibby. Keep up the good work, friend!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:41
Yeah those jokes he made on twitter are pretty funny
Hes a pretty smart and funny guy that's for sure :)

Looking forward to seeing more funny jokes.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:43
I'll give you guys a hint, when I'm trolling I type in all caps or I type like a retard. Otherwise, I'm telling you the complete honest truth.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:47
Kermit told me he wanted me to delete all the songs I had on him, why? So I could throw away my insurance policy/rainy day fund? Pshhhhhh. Hahahaha. That's like me believing a word that comes out of Marcus' mouth post-Hop Madness. Not happening.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:49
We know you're not a troll anymore man, I take your word for it.

Spoiler:

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 3:53
i saw no free Hopsin song :(

but thanks for the info Red

shit is getting real
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:i saw no free Hopsin song :(

but thanks for the info Red

shit is getting real
http://www.sharebeast.com/wbtgc8ui55cw
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:20
And btw Red, I still think Hop wants to fire Dame, but he knows that it will be hard to find someone else to trust and that can do what he does so he just deals with it. It's a shame tbh
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 5:54
this is some crazy shit man
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 5:54
buddie wrote:He's not a troll. He is the real deal. I think I have an idea of what he's talking about and if he does reveal what I think he'll reveal then it's not gonna be pretty. This is getting interesting though, so I think I can speak for all of us when I say we want to hear more of your side of the story.

this
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 5:55
so the money I paid for my tickets are going to your pockets! lol
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 6:40
This is the definition of immature.

im·ma·ture -
Having emotional or intellectual development appropriate to someone younger.

It may or may not have something to do with this thread.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 10:22
yes finally some gossip juicy shit. red rainbows always keep a certain level of entertainment and excitness in his threads.

In Hop we believe. Have he replied?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:50
Just read the thread through - didnt have the time earlier.
Either Hop is going to pay up or not. We all know that. If not Red Rainbows will leak some huge shit. I dont wish that he leaks any shit cause Hop will not be pleased. I dont know Hop personally like Red Rainbows but I am a fan and I really dont care if he fucked red rainbows sister or what he did but I am a fan of Hopsin and wish the best for him no matter what he've done ealier in his life and if he's a total asshole. I dont know Hop so I dont care.
I still find this very interesting and I will keep an eye on it.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 13:10
Chokey wrote:Just read the thread through - didnt have the time earlier.
Either Hop is going to pay up or not. We all know that. If not Red Rainbows will leak some huge shit. I dont wish that he leaks any shit cause Hop will not be pleased. I dont know Hop personally like Red Rainbows but I am a fan and I really dont care if he fucked red rainbows sister or what he did but I am a fan of Hopsin and wish the best for him no matter what he've done ealier in his life and if he's a total asshole. I dont know Hop so I dont care.
That's major dickriding my friend.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 13:13
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:Just read the thread through - didnt have the time earlier.
That's major dickriding my friend.

mega dickriding my friend.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 14:23
DGCK wrote:This is the definition of immature.

im·ma·ture -
Having emotional or intellectual development appropriate to someone younger.

It may or may not have something to do with this thread.

Repped if I could
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum