Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

+39
Kitzk
bgman
TheReflectionOfPerfection
Pillow Man .
bhinkle32
HopsinBelgium
Nay Nay
downer59k
Katz Inf Gang
Royalty
SFVigilante
iScyko
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
Essence
AceMystic
Cardoso
Kamikaze
AlwaysRaw
Knightmare
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
Hop Sadness
Fiasco
Jeet
Chokey
DGCK
achmed420
texasiopp
STRANGEgenius
gibbystites
iSigh
Frankie
GangusKahn
Buddie
Nidac_7
King
The Real Red Rainbows
43 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin - Page 21 Empty Re: What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:09
Frankie wrote: No Arguments/Abuse: If you have a problem with someone then send them a private message or an email. The rest of the board doesn’t need to deal with it. Insults to others also won’t be tolerated. If you still have a problem with someone alternatively send either me or one of the moderators a private message and we will attempt to deal with the problem for you.
Are you just exempt from this rule? Sorry, But no I won't put my foot in my mouth about this. Unneeded slandering isn't ok in my book. I think that you are now itching for either: A. An aruguement or B. Everyone to dise with you. Sorry to say that I do not side with you on this topic and no, I am not trying to prove myself in anyway. FWYT. I just don't believe in this slander. I've dealt with it too much to see it happening online, also. Again, no disrespect,but WTF is the use of saying stuff like that? Right, there is none.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin - Page 21 Empty Re: What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:18
The Event wrote:
Frankie wrote: No Arguments/Abuse: If you have a problem with someone then send them a private message or an email. The rest of the board doesn’t need to deal with it. Insults to others also won’t be tolerated. If you still have a problem with someone alternatively send either me or one of the moderators a private message and we will attempt to deal with the problem for you.
Are you just exempt from this rule? Sorry, But no I won't put my foot in my mouth about this. Unneeded slandering isn't ok in my book. I think that you are now itching for either: A. An aruguement or B. Everyone to dise with you. Sorry to say that I do not side with you on this topic and no, I am not trying to prove myself in anyway. FWYT. I just don't believe in this slander. I've dealt with it too much to see it happening online, also. Again, no disrespect,but WTF is the use of saying stuff like that? Right, there is none.

so everyone who flamed Technician should be banned?

no, i think Tanner is full of shit, trying to live off Hops money and not getting a job.

too me thats RETARDED.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

no, i think Tanner is full of shit, trying to live off Hops money and not getting a job.

*to (you used the wrong to two and too) me thats RETARDED.
But, I could make judgements about anyone on the site and get banned/warned for it. But if you make a judgement about Red because he reveals his life online it's different. So if I as a rapper, recorded a track and posted it on the site you can just come on and say "You are retarded." and a bunch of other judgemental BS, and you would get away with it. Technician proved he wasn't worthy of not being bashed. Tanner never dis anything wrong to us and yet you still mindlessly slander him. Keep getting away with stuff tha if I said to any ogher member I would easily be banned.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:29
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

But, I could make judgements about anyone on the site and get banned/warned for it. But if you make a judgement about Red because he reveals his life online it's different. So if I as a rapper, recorded a track and posted it on the site you can just come on and say "You are retarded." and a bunch of other judgemental BS, and you would get away with it. Technician proved he wasn't worthy of not being bashed. Tanner never dis anything wrong to us and yet you still mindlessly slander him. Keep getting away with stuff tha if I said to any ogher member I would easily be banned.

you wouldnt be banned for this.

HopNation said the same shit as me.

People who make posts like this are allowed to be flamed and shit, you also wont get banned for judging peoples music.
los410promo
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:29
they both used each other plain and simple ...tanner knew he had potential SERIOUS potential so here we go...from what i got tanner sends him a msg "dude i like ur music" (normal stan shit) they get to talkin after a months time when tanner sees hop is crying on myspace/fb whatever it was, so they got to be real with each other have some "intimate moments", hop was poor as shit, eating ramen noodles daily, tanner got some money bought hopsin a pair of skate shoes which i guess CERTIFIED THE REALNESS AND THE BOND hopsin was still stuck on ruthless tanner had connects said hed help out,, this is where u can say hopsin used tanner,,,, so emails being blastied bla bla bla bla tanner giving hopsin advice about songs which directions to go etc what not to release SAVING HIM NUMEROUS TIMES FROM EPIC CAREER FAILURE helped , and bla bla then hopsin got big and who cares about the rest SwizZz 4

i dont even kno why this threads still open its jus pure bs now lol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

People who make posts like this are allowed to be flamed and shit, you also wont get banned for judging peoples music.
I know you can judge music, You don't grasp what I'm saying so nevermind. And I wasn't aware if I made a post about my previous interactions with Hopsin I was allowed to be called retarded for no reason. He tried to get a job. America isn't that easy to find work in.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:37
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

I know you can judge music, You don't grasp what I'm saying so nevermind. And I wasn't aware if I made a post about my previous interactions with Hopsin I was allowed to be called retarded for no reason. He tried to get a job. America isn't that easy to find work in.

there is a reason why Tanner is a retard.

he is full of shit and tries to live off Hopsin.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:42
He changed now. It's that easy to regret the situation you put yourself in.. Changed his mind. That's it. This is my last post about him btw
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:45
why? you;re not gonna get banned or anything, smfh.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:46
So...have any songs been released?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 8:00
Katz Inf Gang wrote:So...have any songs been released?

Word up.
50 pages of threads and only a few unreleased songs that aren't particularly signifcant.
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 9:01
This whole thread got completely out of hand...

FRANKIE IF YOU SEE THIS, JUST LOCK THIS THREAD AND END THIS DISCUSSION FOR GOOD PLEASE!!!!

IT'S TEARING US APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 11:06
HopNation wrote:This whole thread got completely out of hand...

FRANKIE IF YOU SEE THIS, JUST LOCK THIS THREAD AND END THIS DISCUSSION FOR GOOD PLEASE!!!!

IT'S TEARING US APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin - Page 21 Empty That's why

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 16:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:why? you;re not gonna get banned or anything, smfh.
Yes, but why would I continue an arguement I feel as I already proved my point in. You now know all of the thing I could say to defend him from slander and you still continue. There is no use of argueing anymore.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:38
alrite then. Since the argument is done.

locked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum