Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions

+8
King
Grandmaster
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
hupsun
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
12 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Empty "Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 14:45
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Juggalo

1)
a real bunch of fags and posers who listin to shitty insane clown pussies, they are a bunch of illiterate homos who live in the suburbs and drop out of school because they think it's cool. they drink that awful faygo shit.

they claim they don't care what people think about them however if you diss them or insane clown pussies they get pussy hurt.

another thing about juggalos is that they are all a bunch of pussies who can't fight.they only way they can fight is if they have thier butt buddies to back them other than that they can't fight as individuals.

some juggalos are even known to be snitches as well some even call the cops after they get thier ass beat

they also potray themselves as some fag cult saying everyone who listins to thier shitty music is somehow thier family.

also thier fanbase is made up of emos,wiccans,goths and wiggers. and somehow they consider themselves hiphop?

insane clown pussies is not even classified is hiphop or rap and are listed as one of the worst music groups of all time.

overall juggalos are a retarded pussy cult like fanbse made up of complete retarded suburb homothugs and suicidal emo fags who hate life.

juggalos get no respect from real Gs from real hoods that put in real work and no respect from normal society.
waz up my ninja were is da juggalo family?ma juggalos n i cant speel case i neva graduatid frum skool. hold on my ninja my mommy is callin me

2)
a juggalo is a follower of Insane Clown Posse. they tend to be radically devoted to said band. from what i hear, they are NOT ALL psycho, white trash, pot-head, ignorant, ill informed bigots. but the many that i have had the pleasure to meet ARE.
me: i dont like ICP.
juggalo: see, why yo gotta be hatin on da juggalos like dat?
me: i dont hate you, i just dont care for your music.
juggalo: dont make me kill you wit my hatchet, son!
me:...what?

3)
Drug loving, illiterate trashers who listen and are devoted to a lame ass wannabe rap group known as Insane Clown Posse (ICP for short), these people are extremely annoying at concerts and are usually to inept to even know whats going on in the world around them.
Signs that you're around a Juggalo:
1: the air stinks like a wet dog
2: smoke is usually rising from an unknown location
3: annoying wiggerness can be detected
4: stupid wannabe inner city language is usually used (dat, yo, homies, etc.)
5: Usually wearing worn down ICP clothing, with pants down to their knees.
Man 1: whats that awful smell?

Man 2: I think it's one of those annoying juggalos

Juggalo: yo why you gotta be hatin on my homies lyke dat? (drunken slurred pronunciation used here)

4)
Brainless selfish morons that live under the illusion that the entire world is against them. Fact is, they're not important enough for anyone to actually care. These people are outcasts because they want to be, my thought is that they think it's fashionable when they're really just a small insignificant pimple on society's ass. They're the real "haters", they can't stand anyone that isn't them. Pick any Juggalo website (or anti-Juggalo) and read their posts, they'd like to annihilate every other social group in the world, every other level of society. I've had a chance to speak with some of the Juggalos, they, as a group, are so ultra-violent that some (sick as it may be) actually have a plan to systematically cleanse the world of every one that is not "Down with the clown!" As I recall, a little more then 60 years ago a German leader had those same thoughts. I suppose if it were to turn out that Adolph Hitler was the OJ (original Juggalo) it would explain an awful lot.
I thought that being part of the clown culture was all about (how do you guys say it..) "PHAM-I-LY, PHAM-I-LY..." I saw the line for the Shaggy show in Denver this last weekend, fights, drunks, an accused rape, trash all over the street, I don’t ever expect to be inside the clown culture or even to understand it, but I came here hoping to get maybe a feel for it. Hell, his last weekend I even went as far as to ask a couple of people that call themselves Juggalos', but all I got was some drunken, pathetic run about “haters” (or hatas') and a demand to vote for sugar. All that family and ninja talk, it’s all just a bunch of crap, isn’t it. You folks are the real “hatas'“aren’t you. You throw full soda bottles at passing cars of people that never did anything to you, you wrecked the only venue in Denver that would dare to have the Juggalo’s come and worship their god, and now I understand that Twiztid show will be the last of the Juggalo shows to ever play there and you guyz can’t even get along here on the web. Some PHAMILY! I don’t look crossways at the Juggalos for not being like me, god knows, I’m a pretty square person. I don’t have what it would take to ever be a part of the clown culture, but I think it’s interesting and mysterious. I only hope to ever view it from the outside though, I could never hate the way you guyz do, nor could I ever show the complete lack of respect for other people that the clowns do. WOOT WOOT !!

5)
a group of pussys who came together to worship icp and try to convince each other and themself that they are cool. known to wear overpriced icp shirts and win fights by outnumbering 10 to 1.also target the only rapper that sucks more then them to make themselfs look better. lowest form of scum on the face of the earth

6)
A bunch of faggots who think they are tough, yet the are scared to fight anyone unless they outnumber the other person at least three to one. They are just a group of losers that came together one day because someone realized if you could get all the losers into one group then maybe they could feel good about themselves.

7)
A group of immature individuals who worship ICP. They have no idea about who they are and instead of looking to themselves to find the answer, they look to other juggalos. As a result, they are all alike and any behavioral stereotypes apply. They're largely bitter individuals who consider themselves a family. Guess what, so does the Foot Clan and the KKK. Mostly they have a deep seated need for companionship. They also require attention, ironically enough, from the people who they say can't understand them. Maybe Mommy didn't hung them enough, I don't know. They also perpetuate the evil that is the "dark carnival".
Person A: Look at that poor soul, he's one of the juggalos.
Person B: Yeah, what a miserable existence. I'd like to help him, but we "don't understand" him
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Empty Re: "Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 16:49
all of this post: "Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Tumblr_lqs6ov5oYG1qjv36mo1_500
hupsun
Registered Member

"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Empty Re: "Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 16:50
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions 3ala
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 17:57
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions 3htt
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:45
greatest post ever, lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 0:48
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Juggalos
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions Juggalo-hate-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-hate-juggalos-wait-yes-i-do-d0dfe5.jpg?1331578434
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions 35q1ju
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 6:21
this thread wins.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 12:22
Question:

Why do i hate Juggalo's?
I recently learned about the "Juggalo" thing that is getting big in America (I'm Irish so I wouldn't know about it) and i started to read up about it.
is it just me or does this thing sound too much like a cult? i mean i accept people from all groups like emo's, rockers,chavs and the whole lot but for some reason i find myself wanting to kill a Juggalo and tbh im quite scared that just reading about them makes me want to kill them. I mean i seen people on Youtube who are juggalo's and when someone insults them i hear them saying "im gonna drive an axe into your forehead and cut your legs with a hatchet". what is their obsession with axes and ****? and why do they always say stuff like this even though everyone knows that they will never be able to do something like this? and i heard about something about shangri-la? is that like some sort of god because they seem to worship it. is it me or is this ******* stupid? i mean its like a religious cult and it all came from a white and black lad who paints their face? so far i find it comical that someone could follow this type of ****. why do i hate them so much?

Random Answer:

I dunno pal but join the club. My daughter is into these fat nasty freaks and she hangs out with a 40 year old "juggalette" which is sick and sad!! They brain washed the minds of the 20somethings but there are old wrinkled nasty asses who are into it too. These fat old bastards jump and scream vile vulgar filth and spit soda on them during concerts and these idiots - yes including my daughter - eat it up.

I want to kill these fat clown bastards and their record company to free the minds of the brainwashed. You hate them because you value normalcy, thats why. You see too that they are a threat.

And I'm right there with you. I hate them with a fierce passion.

SOURCE
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 12:35
"Most juggalos and juggalettes are fucking illiterate morons and whats worse is I have seen some really hot chick juggalettes that are just retarded on a very profound level making them unhot in literally just seconds. I listen to death metal because it's fans also unite and stick together only without some stupid gimmick and no make up or stupid tattoos. These things produce children sadly which the government generally pays for through welfare, which will grow up either half retarded, a serial killer and/or both."

Juggalo Response:

Haddon ur such a liitle broke ass bitch. You don't know anything on what a JUGGALO really is. Being a fan of ICP doesn't mean your are in a cult. Many people can realize that what Violent J and 2 Dope are really saying when they are rapin. Just because your a retarded hick who has no money doesn't mean you can dis what people are. If you were a real juggalo you would have more friends than just ur hands... and would get a lot more ass than just ur own. if you were to fight any one True Juggalo, unlike your self, than you would get hack into bits be hachets and axes. plus ur mama laughs at you when she sees you, just because your retarded
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 13:24
greatest thread ever.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 13:33
STRANGEgenius wrote:greatest thread ever.

I think this is King Suicide's favorite thread Hopsin 3
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 13:43
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

What, I say one positive thing about ICP on an "Unpopular Opinions" thread and suddenly everyone hates me.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 13:49
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

What, I say one positive thing about ICP on an "Unpopular Opinions" thread and suddenly everyone hates me.

I don't hate you... trust me, you would know if everyone hated you. This is all in good fun.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:03
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

That's what happens when you say something about eminem.
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions 23265605

Last edited by Jeet on Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:04
EDIT: My bad, clicked quote instead of edit

Last edited by Jeet on Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:06; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:04
Jeet wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

This what happens when you say something about eminem.
"Juggalos" - Urban Dictionary Definitions 23265605

You can't talk shit about the GOAT.

Goat Cheese. Goat Milk. Goat sex.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:20
This thread is so evil yet so great Hopsin 3

I don't think anyone hates you Suicide they're just messing
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:22
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I didn't say anything about KRS One.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:33
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

KRS One is overrated as fuck, tbh.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:35
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

And Eminem isn't, he has one good album (Slim Shady LP) and everything else is mediocre.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:41
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

And Eminem isn't, he has one good album (Slim Shady LP) and everything else is mediocre.

If you consider Eminems discography to be mediocre, how can you even stand listening to artists like Esham & ICP?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:45
Because their discography is not mediocre. If you consider KRS One's discography to be overrated, how can you even stand listening to artists like Eminem & Nas is a better question?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:51
King Suicide wrote:Because their discography is not mediocre. If you consider KRS One's discography to be overrated, how can you even stand listening to artists like Eminem & Nas is a better question?

1st of all, I don't listen to NAS... I used to listen to NAS, which I've made clear multiple times in numerous threads. Besides, NAS is a legend. Esham is not a legend. ICP are not legends.

2nd of all, Eminem is one of, if not THE most celebrated rap artist in history. His wordplay, delivery, humor, and story telling capabilities will be praised for decades to come. He is a rap god. Even if you dont listen to Eminem, you'd have to be a def retard with autism to not appreciate his craft and recognize he's one of the best to ever do it.

Esham / ICP shouldn't even been mentioned in the same breath as Eminem & NAS.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 16:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:Because their discography is not mediocre. If you consider KRS One's discography to be overrated, how can you even stand listening to artists like Eminem & Nas is a better question?

1st of all, I don't listen to NAS... I used to listen to NAS, which I've made clear multiple times in numerous threads. Besides, NAS is a legend. Esham is not a legend. ICP are not legends.

2nd of all, Eminem is one of, if not THE most celebrated rap artists in history. His wordplay, delivery, humor, and story telling capabilities will be praised for decades to come. He is a rap god. Even if you dont listen to Eminem, you'd have to be a def retard with autism to not appreciate his craft and recognize he's one of the best to ever do it.

Actually Esham is a legend, he pioneered Detroit hip-hop,used sampling in a vary creative layered Fasion which paved the way for albums like "Fear Of A Black Planet" and "3 Feet High and rising" as well as being the main influence on Eminem's "Slim Shady Lp" and "Marshall Mathers LP" era rap style.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 16:10
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

2nd of all, Eminem is one of, if not THE most celebrated rap artists in history. His wordplay, delivery, humor, and story telling capabilities will be praised for decades to come. He is a rap god. Even if you dont listen to Eminem, you'd have to be a def retard with autism to not appreciate his craft and recognize he's one of the best to ever do it.

Actually Esham is a legend, he pioneered Detroit hip-hop,used sampling in a vary creative layered Fasion which paved the way for albums like "Fear Of A Black Planet" and "3 Feet High and rising" as well as being the main influence on Eminem's "Slim Shady Lp" and "Marshall Mathers LP" era rap style.

I bet 85% or more of people who listen to hip hop have no idea who Esham is. Or they don't care. Don't try to act like Eminem took anything from him because that's bullshit. Esham thinks Eminem stole his style because he's bitter. He's also mad because D-12 whooped his faggot ass and put him in the hospital for running his mouth. Shit, I wouldn't even know Esham existed if Eminem didn't mention him "I'm a cross between Manson, Esham and Ozzy".

Esham dropped like 10 albums in the 90's and didn't get a buzz.... what else needs to be said?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum