Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Urban Dictionary Definition of your name Empty Urban Dictionary Definition of your name

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:45
Max - Short for "Maximilian", a russian name meaning "Large Penis."

Max - The act of doing fuck-all everyday, usually accompanied by beer, MSN and Nintendo 64.

Max - The ability to do nothing and still look so damn good.

Max - What can I say? Word's can't describe how awesome one of these are. I would give my child up just to meet one of these men.

jessica alba: you wana do it?
max: um okay do you have cup noodles here
jessica: um yeah
max: can i have it?
jessica: you wana do it?!?
max: um yeah yeah can i have the cup noodles
jessica: um yeah here
max: HAAHAHAHA FUCK YOU BITCH I HAVE CUP NOODLES!!!!!

Hahaha hell yeah, G status.

What does your 1st name mean on urbandictionary.com?

www.urbandictionary.com
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Urban Dictionary Definition of your name Empty Re: Urban Dictionary Definition of your name

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 22:09
Damn they couldn't be more spot on lol

Andrew

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

The boy's name Andrew \a-nd-rew, an-drew\ It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man, warrior".

A warrior, a man who does not give up; also a man who gets all the ladies

A complete stud who all girls want to fuck. He has a large cock and some girls think it is perfect. Is kind and never is mean to people.
MarcusO
MarcusO
Banned Member

Urban Dictionary Definition of your name Empty Re: Urban Dictionary Definition of your name

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 22:14
Speaking for Hopsin and myself here:

1. Marcus: Someone sexually stunning, fly, and incredibly well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. Everyone wants him.
"Damn girl, he's perfect, you got yourself a marcus!"

2. Someone who is hella fine and has an extremely large penis. "OMFG, u see that guy over there, I slept with him and he is such a Marcus."

3. A smart, sweet, intellectual, sexy, loving and caring man with eyes so deep you can stare into his soul.

4. really big in the pants if you have a marcus, you got yourself a winner "your sure lucky your marcus! i wish i was"

It's obviously true though. Cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum