Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

+13
FactoryOfEmbers
Zwis
Chokey
King
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
lily_justine
STRANGEgenius
Kitzk
Buddie
achmed420
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
17 posters
Go down
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

If SwizZz was signed to FV today... Empty If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 17:38
I'll start by stating, SwizZz is Dope. I found him before I discovered Hopsin and always felt em.

I feel like people are just on 'em because he's synonymous with Hopsin. If he was signed today you would all doubt him and his vibes. I think most of you would say he sucks and wouldn't rep him as hard as you do. That's an honest opinion. He could already have every track he's put out excluding the one's he's done with Hopsin and the lot of his fans now would hate on em, thoughts?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

If SwizZz was signed to FV today... Empty Re: If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 17:42
EDIT: I went full retard. Read the post wrong. NVM.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

If SwizZz was signed to FV today... Empty Re: If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 18:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:EDIT: I went full retard. Read the post wrong. NVM.

Haha, this maybe a little messed up but I wish I read it! lmao.

I made this post because no one I know is ever feeling SwizZz when I introduce them to his music but everyone I know that's into Hopsin loves SwizZz.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 18:49
if swizzz was never originally on the label to begin with then i honestly doubt he would ever get signed by fv. like if he wasnt friends with hop and dames brother he wouldnt have much of a career cuz if fv was to sign him they wouldnt really gain much from doing so. just my opinion
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 19:43
achmed420 wrote:if swizzz was never originally on the label to begin with then i honestly doubt he would ever get signed by fv. like if he wasnt friends with hop and dames brother he wouldnt have much of a career cuz if fv was to sign him they wouldnt really gain much from doing so. just my opinion

I'm definitely a fan of SwizZz, and my least favorite artist on FV is Jarren Benton... but I still gotta admit, everything you said is true.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 20:48
Tottally agree
Kitzk
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 22:09
Caught me off guard here..something I have never thought off..but quite true.
I just can't imagine Swizzz without Hopsin or vice versa.
I think both have contributed quite alot with each others career. Haywire is proof of that. ;)
Don't ever try to separate them!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 22:14
SwizZz would sign these days IMO.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 22:32
Kitzk wrote:Caught me off guard here..something I have never thought off..but quite true.
I think both have contributed quite alot with each others career. Haywire is proof of that. ;)

SwizZz has NOTHING to do with Hopsin's success. He never outshined Hopsin on any track besides Lucifer Effect (Which was his best performance IMO)

99% of listeners heard about SwizZz through Hop. SwizZz has nothing to do with the fact that Hop has thousands of fans and has a major buzz going on right now.
lily_justine
lily_justine
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/psychopathiclily

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 23:03
i thought swizZz was signed? or did i just read this post incorrectly?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 23:12
lily_justine wrote:i thought swizZz was signed? or did i just read this post incorrectly?

He is signed on Funk Volume. He was the first rapper to sign on the label other than Hopsin.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 0:29
The way I look at it.
SwizZz is more of a hype man for Hopsin than a rapper, I've seen footage of the two performing and they have amazing chemistry on stage, but when it comes to the booth SwizZz isn't really putting in as much as Hopsin.

The way I look at it, Hop's had a harder life than SwizZz, that's why all SwizZz raps about is partying and college and shit, not saying he says that on every song but he covers the concept a lot.
Kitzk
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 0:47
buddie wrote:
Kitzk wrote:Caught me off guard here..something I have never thought off..but quite true.

SwizZz has NOTHING to do with Hopsin's success. He never outshined Hopsin on any track besides Lucifer Effect (Which was his best performance IMO)

99% of listeners heard about SwizZz through Hop. SwizZz has nothing to do with the fact that Hop has thousands of fans and has a major buzz going on right now.

All I meant is that SwizZzle is like a part of Hopsin. Hard to imagine them far apart.

This whole assumption is funny though, it's like saying would you be able to walk again without legs? Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:48
Completely agreed.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:22
Well if you think about it a shit load of people still don't like swizZz from the start anyways.
So yeah wouldn't make much of a difference except for the fact that people would be more dramatic about it like they are with every artist.

Before FV swizZz probably only had like a 50-100 fans on myspace, if he would of not been hopsins friend and everything they would of signed someone with a little more buzz in the first place.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 8:39
lily_justine wrote:i thought swizZz was signed? or did i just read this post incorrectly?

Hopsin 5 i think we found the first girl to join the forum
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 8:49
achmed420 wrote:
lily_justine wrote:i thought swizZz waas signed? or did i just read this post incorrectly?

Hopsin 5 i think we found the first girl to join the forum
we had one earlier but I really cant tell if someone was trolling cause she was smoking hot.
Lily send me some hot fan photos and I will make sure hopsin gets them Hopsin 3

- SwizZz has NOTHING to do with Hops succes other than he was on some tracks and did good.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 9:58
swizzz never does any songs at concerts!!! except for perhaps 1 haywire song or something, why doesnt he do his fan requested tracks and stuff at shows?
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 11:36
I like SwizZz, but i did hear him through Hop so. I reckon if he was joining just now, people would hate it. But Dizzy and Jarren get hate aswell, i think if SwizZz joined with his back catalogue intact, then went on to do all the collabs with Hopsin after, he'd be accepted and repped from then on anyway. He's not as good by himself, although i do really like him, but he always seems extra on it when he's on someone else's track.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:39
SwizZz is a factory of disappointment
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:56
This is funny. 1 year ago everyone was saying SwizZz is amazing and talented etc. He then doesn't release any music for a while and suddenly he isn't a good rapper. Listening to some of his good morning swizzle songs, really wanna know, crank, kush, flu shot etc and you can see that he is good!

And Hopsin has helped SwizZz mainly to get fans. Just look at the Ill Mind of Hopsin 5. Hopsin gained lots of fans from that but so did SwizZz. This is because people will listen to IMOH5 and then listen to other hopsin songs and then discover the songs featuring swizzz. Then they will listen to swizzz etc and become a fan of him.

And can people stop going crazy that a girl is on these forums? It seems a little desperate really
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 22:55
whufcwesthamunited wrote:This is funny. 1 year ago everyone was saying SwizZz is amazing and talented etc. He then doesn't release any music for a while and suddenly he isn't a good rapper. Listening to some of his good morning swizzle songs, really wanna know, crank, kush, flu shot etc and you can see that he is good!

And Hopsin has helped SwizZz mainly to get fans. Just look at the Ill Mind of Hopsin 5. Hopsin gained lots of fans from that but so did SwizZz. This is because people will listen to IMOH5 and then listen to other hopsin songs and then discover the songs featuring swizzz. Then they will listen to swizzz etc and become a fan of him.

And can people stop going crazy that a girl is on these forums? It seems a little desperate really

Yeah, it does seem like last year people were flippin' their shit over SwizZz.. I felt like he had a real solid fan base back then. But like Buddie said, he has a lot of aspects to his work that makes him disappointing; (The lack of output mostly. And what he does release lately seems to be features or freestyles.

He's got good bars and a unique style though, that's really what keeps me into SwizZz. He's the type of guy you really wanna root for but, he's already an underdog and still coming up short. Hopefully, when and if FV starts really pushing it in the game, he can keep that same alternative swag and incorporate his own fan base. It sucks that the average listener immediately throws SwizZz on the shelf cause of his content or vocal tones.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 9:51
Imagine if swizZz secretly has a shitload of tracks that he just hasen't released yet.. haha
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 9:54
just releases like an album suddenley haha, i think he has personal troubles... Could bring some meaningfull tracks
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 14:51
Zwis wrote:just releases like an album suddenley haha, i think he has personal troubles... Could bring some meaningfull tracks

Agreed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum