Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!! Empty Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!!

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 0:36
"Stevie Stone sent over a track for Hopsin and SwizZz today. It's a banger. HIMMI! Turn it up!!!'
____

Cant wait to hear this track! god i hope strange music and funk volume do some more collab's their gonna be the two best record labels sooner or later! Sly

Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!! Untitl10
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!! Empty Re: Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!!

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 2:04
Stevie Stone hosted one of the last mc standing shows and so did Young Bleed.

Tech, Jay Rock, Brotha Lynch Hung & Stevie Stone have all said they want to work with Hopsin.

They are all dope. And will be dope collabo.

Especially a Lynch and Hopsin.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!! Empty Re: Stevie Stone sends track to Hop and SwizZz today!!!

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 4:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:Stevie Stone hosted one of the last mc standing shows and so did Young Bleed.

Tech, Jay Rock, Brotha Lynch Hung & Stevie Stone have all said they want to work with Hopsin.

agreed lynch and hopsin would tear it up on a track i hope some dope collabs like this drop soon.. i hope hopsin and swizZz go on tech's next tour
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 4:46
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Stevie Stone hosted one of the last mc standing shows and so did Young Bleed.

agreed lynch and hopsin would tear it up on a track i hope some dope collabs like this drop soon.. i hope hopsin and swizZz go on tech's next tour

ahaha tht would be a sick tour.

Thumbs Up
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 12 Jan 2012 - 6:50
saw this on facebook, shall be nice. Stevie Stone is a beast
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 16:01
yeah stevie stone is nice he needs more attention one of the guys in strange not to getting noticed as much i'm sure this track will be sick.. Today on facebook they confirmed dizzy is shooting his first video this weekend, and that they are releasing a track from Dizz and SwizZz next week!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 1:35
Stevie Stone is a beast, love his voice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum