Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

+13
FactoryOfEmbers
Zwis
Chokey
King
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
lily_justine
STRANGEgenius
Kitzk
Buddie
achmed420
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
17 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

If SwizZz was signed to FV today... - Page 2 Empty Re: If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 21:06
very true. I cant really listen to most of SwizZzs songs but i respect that he has bars and is a talented rapper. I actually like Jarren Benton a little better than swizZz now but mostly cuz i havnt heard a new swizZz song in so long.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

If SwizZz was signed to FV today... - Page 2 Empty Re: If SwizZz was signed to FV today...

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 0:19
If SwizZz wasn't signed to FV back in the day, he WOULDN'T be signed today.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 0:38
I was just thinking about it and realized that things would be a lot more different than i thought at first..

Funkvolume wouldn't probably exist

Hopsin would most likely stay solo

Sag my pants video would be different

No Haywire mixtape

Hop would have a hard time performing at shows

Ill mind of hopsin would of started out differently or not have started at all

Harder to promote himself but he would still keep going

Diss ruthless records a bit more lol

Probably end up signing to strange later on or stay solo forever

achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 4:08
King wrote:I was just thinking about it and realized that things would be a lot more different than i thought at first..

No Haywire mixtape

i think your a little off.

funk volume would exhist cuz hopsin came up with that on his own as it was at one time his rap name lol

i think hop would have still created the label

well any video that swizzz is in right now would be different if he wasnt around

haywire wouldnt happen but haywire was mostly hop anyways

it would be harder for hop to perform at shows but im sure he would be able to find a new hype man cuz thats all swizzz really is

ill minds might still be around cuz swizzz had nothing to do with the ill minds

i dont think it would be harder to promote himself cuz swizzz doesnt do any of the promoting anyways

he might end up dissing ruthless a little more but thats not a very big deal and it would give him exposure

honestly hop might have signed with strange if swizzz wasnt around but i think that funk volume still might end up signing a joint deal with strange so they can get a distribution deal so they can sell their albums in stores across the world
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 6:44
@Achmed

Strange only sell in US.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 7:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:@Achmed

Strange only sell in US.
What are you talking bout. Im so intoxicated RIDAZ. ima stop before i get banned
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:25
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:@Achmed

Strange only sell in US.
What are you talking bout. Im so intoxicated RIDAZ. ima stop before i get banned

Good for you.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 18:39
achmed420 wrote:
King wrote:I was just thinking about it and realized that things would be a lot more different than i thought at first..

No Haywire mixtape

i think your a little off.

funk volume would exhist cuz hopsin came up with that on his own as it was at one time his rap name lol

i think hop would have still created the label

well any video that swizzz is in right now would be different if he wasnt around

haywire wouldnt happen but haywire was mostly hop anyways

it would be harder for hop to perform at shows but im sure he would be able to find a new hype man cuz thats all swizzz really is

ill minds might still be around cuz swizzz had nothing to do with the ill minds

i dont think it would be harder to promote himself cuz swizzz doesnt do any of the promoting anyways

he might end up dissing ruthless a little more but thats not a very big deal and it would give him exposure

honestly hop might have signed with strange if swizzz wasnt around but i think that funk volume still might end up signing a joint deal with strange so they can get a distribution deal so they can sell their albums in stores across the world

Hopsin had no knowledge in making a label and he wouldn't want to deal with other artist at the time

Haywire was mostly hop but none of his songs on haywire would exist because of that

It would be harder to perform because he doesn't have funkvolume in the first place to help him find shows

Ill minds would still be different because listen to what he says in the first one and look at what he does in the 2nd

If funkvolume doesn't exist he has to promote himself or find someone to do it swizzz has nothing to do with that

He would end up dissing ruthless more and might get a little more exposure
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum