Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNK VOLUME MARKETING IS GOOD

+10
whufcwesthamunited
Jeet
HopsinBelgium
Nay Nay
King
Fiasco
SFVigilante
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
Zwis
14 posters
Go down
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

FUNK VOLUME MARKETING IS GOOD Empty FUNK VOLUME MARKETING IS GOOD

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 6:47
i know alot of ppl hate the marketing and work done at fv.. But i love it... If u think about it every 2 weeks they release something to keep the fans interested... eg.. A music video, a new cypher, a new song, a competition, a behind the scenes video, an interview ectt.... Keeps me interested, for now we will have the independant livin video, then im guessing a couple weeks after that a swizzz song, then who knows another hop single perhaps?? Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

FUNK VOLUME MARKETING IS GOOD Empty Re: FUNK VOLUME MARKETING IS GOOD

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 9:35
lol, what?
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 11:20
read again..?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 11:39
a bit hard to read, but i doubt a new Hop single anytime this month.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:27
FV good marketing? Hop always late for releases & SwizZz is doing nothing.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:38
Chokey wrote:FV good marketing? Hop always late for releases & SwizZz is doing nothing.

yeah lol this Hopsin 4
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:46
thatss not marketing, thats there fault, there is something released every 2 or so weeks
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:49
Zwis wrote:thatss not marketing, thats there fault, there is something released every 2 or so weeks

every 2 weeks? SwizZz 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 16:49
Zwis wrote:thatss not marketing, thats there fault, there is something released every 2 or so weeks
The fuck are you talking about?
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 17:08
Thats just because Dizzy mixtape and album came out. And They Just re upload a bunch of old jarren songs And they just did a cypher because of the tour give them 1 more month and shit is going to be stale unless SwizZz releases something
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 17:56
I could kind of see where TC is coming from. If you really think about it, they do release SOMETHING to keep the fans interested (whether it be behind the scenes footage, maybe a cypher, concert footage, etc) but when it comes down to the bread and butter they need to step their game up.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 4:38
Well it's up to the certain artist to put in work in order for the label to keep pushing, fv is steady growing fans and stay connected with fans so they maintain buzz, if it werent for this ill mind 5 wouldn't pass a mill in one day because a large amount of people KNEW about it before it was released.

They're doing better then most major labels and fv is just getting started, you just can't please everyone.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 6:37
I think their marketing is good, as an independent label they can create a lot of buzz. But the fact that their word isn't very trustworthy kinda hurts this, they suck at meeting deadlines. They'll say they'll release a video or song or something and are great at creating buzz to hype people up about it, but they don't tend to release it when they say they will and that makes people doubt them and not trust them which kills the hype.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 13:23
Nay Nay wrote:I think their marketing is good, as an independent label they can create a lot of buzz. But the fact that their word isn't very trustworthy kinda hurts this, they suck at meeting deadlines. They'll say they'll release a video or song or something and are great at creating buzz to hype people up about it, but they don't tend to release it when they say they will and that makes people doubt them and not trust them which kills the hype.
This
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 13:35
Nay Nay wrote:I think their marketing is good, as an independent label they can create a lot of buzz. But the fact that their word isn't very trustworthy kinda hurts this, they suck at meeting deadlines. They'll say they'll release a video or song or something and are great at creating buzz to hype people up about it, but they don't tend to release it when they say they will and that makes people doubt them and not trust them which kills the hype.
Yes.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:18
I reckon SwizZz's album will come out basically at the same btime as Hopsin releases Knock Madness. If this is the case, then its stupid
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:03
Yea, I think they need to have the song 100% ready before they tell everyone about it and release the release date
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 15:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Yea, I think they need to have the song 100% ready before they tell everyone about it and release the release date
I agree.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 5:01

INB4, Jokerr copy's FV not meeting deadline comment LOL
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 16:10
Hey I remember making this post! Hopsin 2

Oops, I mean,....uh when Zwis made this post not me, shit what do I do? Hopsin 5 Dizzy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum