Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton Poll

+10
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
Hop Sadness
Hyde
anthonyFv
Zwis
Kamikaze
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
HopsinBelgium
14 posters
Go down

Do you feel Jarren Benton?

9 - 36%
9 - 36%
7 - 28%

Total Votes: 25

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Jarren Benton Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarren Benton Poll

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:50
Hop Sadness wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:Lolwut? Hopsin 3 He is no where near real hip-hop. I've heard many rappers and he wouldn't even make my top 50.

But I'm sure Hopsin is in your top 3?

Lol, please don't.
Depends what songs. I can bump to alot of Hop, can only listen to Skitzo. Jarren is horrible.

this.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:20
I just feel like a lot of people aren't cultured enough to understand where he's coming from. I feel the guy and he's obviously getting further than anyone on this forum with music. He's brilliant and I recognize that in him.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:29
DGCK wrote:I just feel like a lot of people aren't cultured enough to understand where he's coming from. I feel the guy and he's obviously getting further than anyone on this forum with music. He's brilliant and I recognize that in him.
? "It's not rape if she's already dead, I'll tie a white guy to a white chair drop him in the hood yell NIGGER and leave him right there..." So many more lines. So for you to say alot of people aren't "Cultutred"enough to know where he is comming from is a ignorant statement. I could see if he rapped about something real but as it stands OF is better then this guy. And they kind of rap similar, as far as what they rap about.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:13
Hop Sadness wrote:
DGCK wrote:I just feel like a lot of people aren't cultured enough to understand where he's coming from. I feel the guy and he's obviously getting further than anyone on this forum with music. He's brilliant and I recognize that in him.
? "It's not rape if she's already dead, I'll tie a white guy to a white chair drop him in the hood yell NIGGER and leave him right there..." So many more lines. So for you to say alot of people aren't "Cultutred"enough to know where he is comming from is a ignorant statement. I could see if he rapped about something real but as it stands OF is better then this guy. And they kind of rap similar, as far as what they rap about.

Why the random comparison. And, did you even take time to develop why I might have said that comment? I don't just speak belligerently, I can assure you. Perhaps you should take the time to get a good grasp of the word "culture" from all angles. You posting that quote only made me want to put my palm to my face because you just proved my point. I think that's a hilarious bar there too, lol.

You, randomly comparing him to Odd Future is senseless. That is honestly an "ignorant statement" by definition. That is where a certain part of the rap "culture" is at. You should have used Eminem as a random comparison because he did the exact same thing. Especially in his youth. It's because of THAT youth, that people speak this way, out of anger and aggressiveness. It shows the way people's fucked up brains think. Another random comparison would be Louis C.K.'s style of comedy. He talks about raping dead bodies and all kinds of "weird", fucked up shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:28
Hop Sadness wrote:
This.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum