Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Jarren Benton is better than you think Empty Jarren Benton is better than you think

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 20:58
When Funk Volume introduced him, they gave us one of his dumb songs called Billion Bucks which i immediately hated(i kinda like that song now) and then they put a video for Lean which is a horruble song. Now he did do a good job in the new cypher but so far fv has done a bad job premoting him. I looked and i found some really good songs like White Cadillac, Skitzo, And Nothing remains, he is extremely talented but i wouldve never known by the stuff from fv, hopefully the next song they have on there page represents how good he really is.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Jarren Benton is better than you think Empty Re: Jarren Benton is better than you think

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 21:12
billion bucks and lean were made before he joined, the only thing he has done on FV was the music video for lean and the cypher
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Jarren Benton is better than you think Empty Re: Jarren Benton is better than you think

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 21:19
Kamikaze wrote:billion bucks and lean were made before he joined, the only thing he has done on FV was the music video for lean and the cypher
I know but i think they shouldve made a video for nothing remains which was on hos new mixtape that wouldve gave a better first impression, but i dont really care
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 22:45
I like Jarren, just listened to one of his mixtapes recently.

He pretty dope
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 0:25
i agreee!!! lord knows and nothing remains r heaps, they havent shared him enough
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 2:35
no his still crap :D
Kitzk
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 23:27
Hop did promote him with the Skitzo song, which is dope as fuck.
It's just Jarren makes vids to crappy songs..

Most probably FV is waiting for his debut album to promote him properly. I hope it's out soon! Can't wait.

Sometimes fans have to make their own research though. I prefer Ima Murda, hook is catchy as hell.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 10:17
jarren can rap no doubt about it but i just cant listen to him because the beats he raps over are just horrible
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:43
Hopsin
achmed420 wrote:jarren can rap no doubt about it but i just cant listen to him because the beats he raps over are just horrible
Blame his producer, Kato for that. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, Jarren has the potential to be a great rapper, but he chooses not to use it. Once he gets his head in the game and starts making decent tracks, he'll be dope as fuck.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:53
It's jarrens fault, what funkvolume did wrong was release material he made before he joined fv
It's up to him to leave the expression he wants.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 3:18
kato is good
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 8:19
i think his debut fv release will be good and i think dj hoppa might do some producing for that so he can atleast mix it up a bit
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 15:45
I just heard the cypher, & Jarren killed that shit. He needs to rap like that & in skitzo.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 6:07
achmed420 wrote:jarren can rap no doubt about it but i just cant listen to him because the beats he raps over are just horrible
Lord Knows has a super dope beat!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:36
People's opinions in hip hop change so quickly and some (not everyone) has weak minded opinions. If a whole crowd of people say an artist is ill then others would say the same just based off the others opinions. WHen people start saying Jarren sucks, sadly other people say the same thing too without actually meaning to.

Me personally, Jarren Benton has a few good songs but so do nearly all artists (even ones that are wack). Overall though he is not that great and fairly average, although he has potential to improve a lot. Imo Funk Volume could have found a better rapper to sign. That's just my opinion anyway, do whatever the FUUUUUUUUck you wanna do.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum