Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

+19
hopsintupac
King
anthonyFv
DGCK
SFVigilante
Knightmare
Royalty
liftthat
AlwaysRaw
Perfect Stranger
Grandmaster
Buddie
GangusKahn
Nidac_7
achmed420
Hyde
Jeet
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
23 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:55
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:you should review the new slaughterhouse album and mixtape
this, mixtape was pretty dope

I will be posting one soon!
Yay buddie! Hopsin 3 lol

Also, did anyone notice there's no HAPPY swizzz emoticons.... poor swizzzle
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:37
Anybody have another album you want me to review? I'm in the reviewing mood today lol

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:45
buddie wrote:Anybody have another album you want me to review? I'm in the reviewing mood today lol

Marshall Mathers LP
haha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:Anybody have another album you want me to review? I'm in the reviewing mood today lol

Marshall Mathers LP
haha

Done. I get to review my favorite album of all time. Should be fun!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:48
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Marshall Mathers LP
haha

Done. I get to review my favorite album of all time. Should be fun!
Yea, It's Ems best in my opinion
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 23:51
review anything you like Buddie !
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 0:54
Buddie wrote:Anybody have another album you want me to review? I'm in the reviewing mood today lol

Disposable arts - Masta Ace
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 1:54
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:Anybody have another album you want me to review? I'm in the reviewing mood today lol

Disposable arts - Masta Ace

I would do that one, but the tracklist is 24 songs long and I have never listened to that album so it would take way too long lol
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 2:10
Buddie wrote:
I would do that one, but the tracklist is 24 songs long and I have never listened to that album so it would take way too long lol
It's 15 seconds longer than MMLP =/
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 2:17
liftthat wrote:
Buddie wrote:
It's 15 seconds longer than MMLP =/

Yeah, but I have already heard that album. To do a review for this one, I would have to listen to each song 3-5 times each. The review wouldn't be accurate if I just listened once. I just don't have the time to listen to an entire album that many times and review it. I'll review any album I've already listened to though (If it's one I'm interested in reviewing)
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 6:01
Royalty - childish gambino!!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:39

Review "The Only Color That Matters Is Green" album by Pacewon & Mr Green if you want. Wanna hear your opinion on it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:40
Royalty wrote:Royalty - childish gambino!!
It had 2-3 really good songs and some descent ones and then some really poor like the one with danny brown... and then he fucking chooses to make a video for that.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 9:49
Welcome to the show. By The Jokerr. And I think Strange ahould review KOD. He's dying for someone to ask. jk. And also Lifestylez Of The Poor And The Dangerous - Big L.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:13
The Event wrote:Welcome to the show. By The Jokerr. And I think Strange ahould review KOD. He's dying for someone to ask. jk. And also Lifestylez Of The Poor And The Dangerous - Big L.
Strange's face when he sees that Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 JizzReview Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 KxsV
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:49
Chokey wrote:
The Event wrote:Welcome to the show. By The Jokerr. And I think Strange ahould review KOD. He's dying for someone to ask. jk. And also Lifestylez Of The Poor And The Dangerous - Big L.
Strange's face when he sees that Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 JizzReview Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 KxsV

i love that gif, lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:08
I'll review KOD (If that's okay with you Strange) Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:09
Buddie wrote:I'll review Welcome To The Show then I will review KOD (If that's okay with you Strange)
Review this if you want and got some time one day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacewon_and_Mr._Green:_The_Only_Color_That_Matters_is_Green
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:12
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:I'll review Welcome To The Show then I will review KOD (If that's okay with you Strange)
Review this if you want and got some time one day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacewon_and_Mr._Green:_The_Only_Color_That_Matters_is_Green

I'll try to do that one after KOD. I've never listened to Pacewon that much so I'll have to listen to it when I have the time Thumbs Up
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:28
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I'll try to do that one after KOD. I've never listened to Pacewon that much so I'll have to listen to it when I have the time Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 1476364148
Just what I meant! Cant wait for the review ;) But take your time. Rather take time like KM ( Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 3 4064061219) than making some bad shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 9:34
OP has been updated.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 16:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:OP has been updated.
forgot my wish
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 4:25
what one?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 17:03
Sing, Aithen, Sing - The Jokerr. Just came out today.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 17:29
The Event wrote:Sing, Aithen, Sing - The Jokerr. Just came out today.

It came out? He said September 2nd
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum