Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

+19
hopsintupac
King
anthonyFv
DGCK
SFVigilante
Knightmare
Royalty
liftthat
AlwaysRaw
Perfect Stranger
Grandmaster
Buddie
GangusKahn
Nidac_7
achmed420
Hyde
Jeet
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
23 posters
Go down
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty Re: Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 23:43
buddie wrote:I liked Radioactive and enjoyed it a lot tbh even though I know some people didn't. It was a good album that should have sold more than it did. Shady Records sucks at promoting because "Radio" could have been a hit.

I don't know why, but I didn't like Trunk Muzik as much as Radioactive.

But, Heart Of Dixie was really good and had some great songs on there.

I think my problem with radioactive was all of the features. There were only 4 solo songs on it.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty Re: Review Albums & Mixtapes REQUESTS

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 17:10
Nidac_7 wrote:
buddie wrote:I liked Radioactive and enjoyed it a lot tbh even though I know some people didn't. It was a good album that should have sold more than it did. Shady Records sucks at promoting because "Radio" could have been a hit.

I think my problem with radioactive was all of the features. There were only 4 solo songs on it.

Exactly...Every time I'd hear some ghetto bitch come on and start rapping I had to change songs...Only gave that album one look then deleted it...Trunk Muzic was the reason he got signed, and I doubt Eminem was very pleased with Radioactive. Disappointing
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 17:40
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Exactly...Every time I'd hear some ghetto bitch come on and start rapping I had to change songs...Only gave that album one look then deleted it...Trunk Muzic was the reason he got signed, and I doubt Eminem was very pleased with Radioactive. Disappointing

I think their were some very good songs on there such as Radioative Introduction, Growin Up In The Gutter, Good Girl, Made In The U.S.A, Animal, The Hardest Love Song In The World, Everything I Love The Most, Radio, I See You, and The Last Song.

The Last Song is probably my favorite Yelawolf song to date. So much emotion and the lyrics are spot on.

I really liked the album and enjoyed it thouroughly. It could have been so much bigger if promoted right by Shady. It's too bad they suck at promoting.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 17:49
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

I think their were some very good songs on there such as Radioative Introduction, Growin Up In The Gutter, Good Girl, Made In The U.S.A, Animal, The Hardest Love Song In The World, Everything I Love The Most, Radio, I See You, and The Last Song.

The Last Song is probably my favorite Yelawolf song to date. So much emotion and the lyrics are spot on.

I really liked the album and enjoyed it thouroughly. It could have been so much bigger if promoted right by Shady. It's too bad they suck at promoting.

Just being on the label should be enough promotion tbh...I'm not an expert tho you could be right...I just don't think it was good, and I've never met anyone where I'm from that even liked it anymore than I did.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 17:59
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Just being on the label should be enough promotion tbh...I'm not an expert tho you could be right...I just don't think it was good, and I've never met anyone where I'm from that even liked it anymore than I did.

I thought it was a good album, but Shady Records is terrible at promoting artists. It's always been like that. If they were smart they would have made Radio a single and put out a music video for it right before the release date.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 18:30
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

I thought it was a good album, but Shady Records is terrible at promoting artists. It's always been like that. If they were smart they would have made Radio a single and put out a music video for it right before the release date.

I think young money owns the radio lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 18:31
Or whatever that label is called
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 9:42
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

i believe thats what yelawolf wanted or something like this but i think it was interscope that had the say in it and they obviously said no thats why yelawolf has been complaining about interscope lately cuz they fucked him over on this album and thats why hes planing on dropping a bunch of mixtapes and eps before he even starts his second album for shady and interscope
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 10:47
so you guys want a Heart Of Dixie review?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 18:04
achmed420 wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

i believe thats what yelawolf wanted or something like this but i think it was interscope that had the say in it and they obviously said no thats why yelawolf has been complaining about interscope lately cuz they fucked him over on this album and thats why hes planing on dropping a bunch of mixtapes and eps before he even starts his second album for shady and interscope

Exactly! Yelawolf has every right to be mad at them. They simply didn't care enough about him to promote him enough.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 20:13
STRANGEgenius wrote:so you guys want a Heart Of Dixie review?

A review would be nice. This kind of got out of hand lol.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 20:16
Review "Judgement Day" by Esham please.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:04
buddie wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Exactly! Yelawolf has every right to be mad at them. They simply didn't care enough about him to promote him enough.

Actually, while you a lot of you are suggesting that Shady Records aren't treating promotion right, think back.

To Cashis.

Cashis didn't even get to release a FUCKING album and was on the label for at least 5 or 6 years, but when Yelawolf hops on the wagon, he gets a guaranteed release date. Regardless of whether Yela made a half arsed effort at least he got to release his record and had decent sales.

The album wasn't a flop, because people had such high expectation's, obviously its not a chart topping, record breaking, money maker but at least he got a shot...

Cashis wasn't treated right, all he did was verses, mix tapes and remixes, thats worse than having a shitty album...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:08
Nidac_7 wrote:

alrite, ill get to it next week, currently have exams on.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:10
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

SLACKER. You have exams until November!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 12:32
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

go fuck yourself bro.

lol

our trials end this week, then we got 2 month break till our last exams.

and you go to a higher school than me.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 12:07
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

go fuck yourself bro.

lol

exams? I start at school tuesday (or if I wasn't in Alanya there). EVERY TURSDAY the whole year FREE!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 7:09
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

go fuck yourself bro.

lol

exams? I start at school tuesday (or if I wasn't in Alanya there). EVERY TURSDAY the whole year FREE!

lol nice bro.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 9:28

the whole albums drops 9/4
this needs a review.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 10:01
Chokey wrote:

this needs a review.

are they english rappers?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 10:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:

this needs a review.

No because they arn't terrible.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 10:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:

this needs a review.

Pacewon is the rapper and theyre both from US.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:00
you should review the new slaughterhouse album and mixtape
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:24
achmed420 wrote:you should review the new slaughterhouse album and mixtape
this, mixtape was pretty dope
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:39
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:you should review the new slaughterhouse album and mixtape
this, mixtape was pretty dope

I will be posting one soon!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum