Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin is live on uStream right now!

+7
Kamikaze
CHA53
Buddie
whufcwesthamunited
GangusKahn
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
11 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Hopsin is live on uStream right now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin is live on uStream right now!

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:07
Kamikaze wrote:when he done the tour of his house he showed the ill mind 5 set it was in like his living room and he spent $300 on everything he used in it , and that beat he made was pretty dope.

Wait... that wasnt his bedroom redone from Ill Mind 4? I thought he lived with his parents.
CHA53
Registered Member

Hopsin is live on uStream right now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin is live on uStream right now!

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:13
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:when he done the tour of his house he showed the ill mind 5 set it was in like his living room and he spent $300 on everything he used in it , and that beat he made was pretty dope.

Wait... that wasnt his bedroom redone from Ill Mind 4? I thought he lived with his parents.
Nah it was his living room. He went up to his bedroom & it still looks the same as it did in Ill mind 4.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:17
A lot of it's on You Tube
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:18
Haha I was the one that called him when he said whoever's calling, I won't answer while I'm makin a beat, only if it's my girlfriend calling haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:23
@Chokey & Whuf

Hop has already confirmed he is coming to Australia in December, he stated many times about the Cog collabo and the new Tech N9ne one.

Apart from that, thank you :)
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:56
CHA53 wrote:He made a beat from scratch on there & showed a tour of his house. Thought it was pretty cool.

I've had a virtual tour of his house about 5 times now. I practically know what his whole house looks like now haha
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:03
He also talked about how he loves Busta Rhymes and Eminem's music videos (he has said this before). And he even said he liked Soulja Boy's music videos. He said he hates him a a rapper but his videos look fun and colourful (he has kind of said this before too but he just expanded on it loads).

He also talked a lot about how everything in society is just brainwashed. Even stuff you do without even thinking about. Like consciously just talking, the clothes you wear etc have all come from other people and that he wants to just live naked surrounded by nature (he has said that bit before too though).

He said he liked Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, ASAP rocky, Kanye West although he hates how 'hollywood' he is, he doesn't like mac miller, he doesn't like how wiz khalifa is contributing to the youths but actually likes the song 'young wild and free' (he just hates the message it is giving). Chokey basically covered all the other points - i was just trying to think of the stuff he missed out (I didn't write the stuff down though like him so i probably forgotten bits).

no probs strange:)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:11
i never would of thought hop likes asap rocky
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:12
He said Heather Nicole was true.
Did that girl die or what happened?
Sorry for noob question.. i just never knew
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:37
Chokey wrote:Favourite Cartoon right now: Adventure time (actually I watch this too)

Yes, Adventure Time fans unite.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:He said Heather Nicole was true.
Did that girl die or what happened?
Sorry for noob question.. i just never knew

nope, shes still alive.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 0:20
Somebody else who noticed the spiderman hoodie? I thought it was dope!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 1:52
Chokey wrote:Somebody else who noticed the spiderman hoodie? I thought it was dope!
Haha yeah, I kept asking where he got it but he never answered!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 1:57
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:Somebody else who noticed the spiderman hoodie? I thought it was dope!

Here you go man!

http://www.80stees.com/products/Spiderman-Hoodie.asp?utm_source=goog-merch&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=MARV273
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 2:04
buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Here you go man!

http://www.80stees.com/products/Spiderman-Hoodie.asp?utm_source=goog-merch&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=MARV273

Haha thanks man!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 2:08
LOL look at all us on the forum helping each other and what not.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:10
buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Here you go man!

is that from US or Europe?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:19
buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Here you go man!

I just saw an ad for the same hoodie with the same dude modeling it on Facebook.. woa.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:21
Chokey wrote:
buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Here you go man!

US I think
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:22
buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:
buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Here you go man!

US I think
:/
I really want it. Not dickriding Hop I really think it's dope. If any of you find it in europe PM me.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 9:37
AlwaysRaw wrote:LOL look at all us on the forum helping each other and what not.

we always do, lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum