Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol Empty I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:16
wow im amazing swag

uploading now

here,

how do i embed,lol?

Last edited by Fitzyy on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:46; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Embedded it ;))
Anonymous

I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol Empty Re: I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:20
okay..
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol Empty Re: I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:21
there
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:26
this for real? is he really talking about hopsin?
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:27
yes listen till the end, lol
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:28
Holy shit, thanks for this.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:31
no problem
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:55
Major props dude.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:58
Lol Fuck Soulja Boy....He doesn't validate anything for me...his opinions mean nothing
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 3:07
lmfao
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 3:17
L((((()))))L
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:39
http://twitter.com/#!/hopsin/status/116385441393020929

oh lawd
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:42
LMFAO! At Arkade defending Soulja. Wow.
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:44
liftthat wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/hopsin/status/116385441393020929

oh lawd

ROFL!

Wow....just wow though. LOL
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:47
Ahem, *Hopsin voice*:

Arkade, you think real niggas feeling your shit? C’mon son!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:48
Dat MC wrote:Ahem, *Hopsin voice*:

Arkade, you think real niggas feeling your shit? C’mon son!

I Lol'd....for real tho...Arkade your not a conversation piece buddy
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:50
OMG, wow. i just read the above post. hahaha! arkade, you really defended soulja boy? jesus christ.

i sure do hope you're trolling, arkade. big fucking whoop if he has more bitches on his dick than us, at the end of the day, he can't rap for shit. another boring interwebz rapper *yawn*
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:53
Arkade: That Aussie kid who is always trying to stand out to hope for the best that his shit will blow up in hip-hop.
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 5:54
ClapYo! wrote:Arkade: That Aussie kid who is always trying to stand out to hope for the best that his shit will blow up in hip-hop.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!

I hope Soulja makes a diss towards Hop.
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 6:35
ClapYo! wrote:Arkade: That Aussie kid who is always trying to stand out to hope for the best that his shit will blow up in hip-hop.

Hahaha!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:27
Mr. Clean disapproves of Arkade's uncleanliness.

I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol Mr-clean-281x300
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:35
Soulja Boy can suck my fucking dick through a glory hole.
Anonymous

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:18
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Mr. Clean disapproves of Arkade's uncleanliness.

I got Soulja Boy to respond back to Hopsin live on uStream,lol Mr-clean-281x300

Lmao! LOL
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:46
Hahaha, Hopsin will hand his ass to him on a plate if he disses back!
rollin4em
Registered Member

Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 10:28
it would be a boring beef
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum