Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

+12
FactoryOfEmbers
Jeet
Grandmaster
Hyde
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
King
CHA53
User Name
Knightmare
16 posters
Go down

Best Eminem Album

1 - 4%
6 - 25%
11 - 46%
3 - 13%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
3 - 12%

Total Votes: 24

Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:51
Slim Shady LP, Yeah Boi
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 17:45
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Sorry it took so long to get back, busy with work and stuff. Also, time difference.

I've been listening to Eminem quite a while, since 2000-ish? Most of his career, But i was only what, 10? When i first started listening so i didn't know shit haha.

First off: I'm not saying W.T.P and On Fire etc are better than tunes like Lose Yourself, Stan, The Way I Am etc. But as a whole album, from start to finish, i just find it a bit more enjoyable.

To continue, while i understood his whole, baggy blue jeans and white hair deal, it's nice to finally see he's dropped it and is just Eminem. He's alot less angry now, and anger breeds passion i understand that, but i feel he's matured LOADS and it shows in his music. Spacebound and Cinderella Man are amazing songs, while i hate Lil Wayne and know the chorus is from an older song, No Love is epic, and although i HATE Rihanna, love the way you lie is a fairly decent song aswell.

I love old Eminem, and i don't think he'll ever top his classics like the ones mentioned earlier, but as a whole experience i enjoy Recovery alot more. He's not too jokey, not fussed about dissing everyone and pissing off as many people as he can, which seemed like a thing of his before, and he just gets on with making some serious music.

I live in the UK, and he hasn't played a show here since 2001, he was getting protested and stuff all over the country outside every single show because of how he was, don't get me wrong i love it and found it amazing, i just find it nice he's settled and relaxed a bit now.

Bound to have disagreements, but that's cool!

I get what you're saying man, but you must like more of the mainstream type albums if you liked Recovery more. What he lacks now is passion and subject matter. I'm not saying Recovery was bad because it was a good album and I enjoyed the hell out of it, but I'm talking about the material released in 2011-2012. It is TERRIBLE and any person who says it is better than his old music really makes me sick to my stomach haha. But I respect your opinion on Recovery man. I still think you should go back and listen to MMLP and The Eminem Show again just to make sure Recovery's your favorite album haha
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 18:18
buddie wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Sorry it took so long to get back, busy with work and stuff. Also, time difference.

I've been listening to Eminem quite a while, since 2000-ish? Most of his career, But i was only what, 10? When i first started listening so i didn't know shit haha.

First off: I'm not saying W.T.P and On Fire etc are better than tunes like Lose Yourself, Stan, The Way I Am etc. But as a whole album, from start to finish, i just find it a bit more enjoyable.

To continue, while i understood his whole, baggy blue jeans and white hair deal, it's nice to finally see he's dropped it and is just Eminem. He's alot less angry now, and anger breeds passion i understand that, but i feel he's matured LOADS and it shows in his music. Spacebound and Cinderella Man are amazing songs, while i hate Lil Wayne and know the chorus is from an older song, No Love is epic, and although i HATE Rihanna, love the way you lie is a fairly decent song aswell.

I love old Eminem, and i don't think he'll ever top his classics like the ones mentioned earlier, but as a whole experience i enjoy Recovery alot more. He's not too jokey, not fussed about dissing everyone and pissing off as many people as he can, which seemed like a thing of his before, and he just gets on with making some serious music.

I live in the UK, and he hasn't played a show here since 2001, he was getting protested and stuff all over the country outside every single show because of how he was, don't get me wrong i love it and found it amazing, i just find it nice he's settled and relaxed a bit now.

I get what you're saying man, but you must like more of the mainstream type albums if you liked Recovery more. What he lacks now is passion and subject matter. I'm not saying Recovery was bad because it was a good album and I enjoyed the hell out of it, but I'm talking about the material released in 2011-2012. It is TERRIBLE and any person who says it is better than his old music really makes me sick to my stomach haha. But I respect your opinion on Recovery man. I still think you should go back and listen to MMLP and The Eminem Show again just to make sure Recovery's your favorite album haha
Yeah, his new shits just like " I WAS GONE NOW IM BACK IM THE KING IM GREAT LOOK AT ME SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS SHADY 2012!" I really wish he was how he used to be, angry,violent, immature and hilarious

Last edited by Teleport on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 0:47; edited 1 time in total
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 19:01
No love is probably the dopest verse he has written and spit in literally years. And that's coming from an 1998-2005 Period Eminem nut-hugger.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 0:35
LTB wrote:No love is probably the dopest verse he has written and spit in literally years. And that's coming from an 1998-2005 Period Eminem nut-hugger.
I don't think so, the beat and his delivery just made it sound good. Lyrics are nothing special.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 1:03
Jeet wrote:
LTB wrote:No love is probably the dopest verse he has written and spit in literally years. And that's coming from an 1998-2005 Period Eminem nut-hugger.
I don't think so, the beat and his delivery just made it sound good. Lyrics are nothing special.
Yeah, last good eminem song was No Apologies. Fact.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 1:55
Haha. Agreed on the No Apologies thing. I said "in years" and no apologies makes, what? five, six years?

I still stand by "No Love" comment. Nothing special? Given the context of the song, the time, and who he recorded it with I actually find the lyrics to be very meaningful and purposeful. And the delivery is pretty much part of "spitting" a verse. The flow is intricate and original. Better than most of the weird, sloppy flow he's been doing these days.

But I digress. lemme hop of Em's dick.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 4:04
Teleport wrote:
Jeet wrote:

No, Beautiful was his last good song
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 4:46
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:
Jeet wrote:

EXACTLY.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 14:24
Marshal mathers Lp
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 15:08
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:
Jeet wrote:

EXACTLY.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 8:12

I understand fully. (My favorite is MMLP, But:) Recovery as him trying to tell people that he wants to be a more mature person and he wants to help people who have struggled with the same things he did. I truly don't care what anyone says, I believe every Eminem album is far superior to everyone elses albums. No Love, SpaceBound, Not Afraid, Cold Wind Blows, Untitled track, 25 To Life, Seduction and my personal favorite from the album, You're Never Over are all amazing songs (My opinion at least) I'm aware that Stan, Remember Me, The Way I Am, The Real Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers are better. But it's still a solid album. (Side note:) I actually really liked his work with Chaos Kid (As Soul Intent) as some of my favorite songs. They got together to create music again last year. Then, Chaos Kid died. One of my favorites. R.I.P - The biggest Eminem fan. (I know you probably hear this everyday but I'm your biggest fan)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum