Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

+12
FactoryOfEmbers
Jeet
Grandmaster
Hyde
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
King
CHA53
User Name
Knightmare
16 posters
Go down

Best Eminem Album

1 - 4%
6 - 25%
11 - 46%
3 - 13%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
3 - 12%

Total Votes: 24

Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs) Empty Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:41
Answer it. If you like Eminem
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs) Empty Re: Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 18:09
The Slim Shady LP is a masterpiece. I will never think any album will be as gold status as that.
CHA53
Registered Member

Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs) Empty Re: Best Eminem Album (NOT including D12 or Collabs or EPs)

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 19:49
Got to say SSLP.... It's hard to choose between his first three, I'm always changing my mind.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:27
The LP's >
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 22:02
MMLP #1
Still Infinite is so relaxing that it's insanity.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 0:33
MMLP, by far.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 0:50
MMLP then The Eminem Show then the Slim Shady LP
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 10:49
Its a toss up between Marshall Mathers & Slim Shady, although TES was the first one I ever bought.
Shady is genius but Marshall Mathers is sooo deep.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 6:38
Gotta go with the Em show. I mean holy fuck, Without Me, Cleaning Out My Closet and Till I Collapse are of the utmost quality. I came when I first heard that album. Really, I did.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 20:06
The Slim Shady LP is the only Em album I actually like.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:55
I gotta say SSLP. And please don't say any eminem album is deep, lol.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 10:55
I voted for Recovery.

I reckon he's on top of his game at the minute, and as good as he can possibly be.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 11:25
^What the fuck
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 11:29
Jeet wrote:^What the fuck

What? Have i missed something here?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 11:35
Nothing lol, I guess it's your opinion.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 11:37
Jeet wrote:Nothing lol, I guess it's your opinion.

Yeah man, just a personal opinion :)

I'm happy to discuss why and stuff! It seems to be quite a suprising opinion to others.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 12:00
Okay, why?
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 18:18
Jeet wrote:Okay, why?
Probably started listening to rap recently, that's all I can think of. Recovery is a decent album but Screaming Eminem>Slim Shady? I don't think so. Em show for me.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 18:43
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I voted for Recovery.

I reckon he's on top of his game at the minute, and as good as he can possibly be.

I would like to hear your opinion on how Won't Back Down, On Fire, and WTP are better than his earlier work because they suck compared to the music he used to make. I understand if Recovery is your favorite album if you're a newer Eminem fan (Which I assume you are), but any Eminem fan that's been listening to his music before 2010 realizes that he's not as good as he used to be.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 19:11
buddie wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I voted for Recovery.

I would like to hear your opinion on how Won't Back Down, On Fire, and WTP are better than his earlier work because they suck compared to the music he used to make. I understand if Recovery is your favorite album if you're a newer Eminem fan (Which I assume you are), but any Eminem fan that's been listening to his music before 2010 realizes that he's not as good as he used to be.
Exactly. I mean really, Not Afraid>Lose Yourself? No way in hell.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:51
My vote was MMLP

MMLP>SSLP Even though it's hard to compare the two because they both seem to occupy way different styles and genres. SSLP is one hell of a solo breakthrough album. Even though its really goofy while the tone of MMLP is (still some goofy) but much more personal. MMLP holds itself together as a cohesive Album much better

Even though Eminem Show was probably when he was at his best...
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:59
I wonder if eminem knows that true HHH think his new shit is whack. he said in an interview he always has his ear on the street
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 12:15
Sorry it took so long to get back, busy with work and stuff. Also, time difference.

I've been listening to Eminem quite a while, since 2000-ish? Most of his career, But i was only what, 10? When i first started listening so i didn't know shit haha.

First off: I'm not saying W.T.P and On Fire etc are better than tunes like Lose Yourself, Stan, The Way I Am etc. But as a whole album, from start to finish, i just find it a bit more enjoyable.

To continue, while i understood his whole, baggy blue jeans and white hair deal, it's nice to finally see he's dropped it and is just Eminem. He's alot less angry now, and anger breeds passion i understand that, but i feel he's matured LOADS and it shows in his music. Spacebound and Cinderella Man are amazing songs, while i hate Lil Wayne and know the chorus is from an older song, No Love is epic, and although i HATE Rihanna, love the way you lie is a fairly decent song aswell.

I love old Eminem, and i don't think he'll ever top his classics like the ones mentioned earlier, but as a whole experience i enjoy Recovery alot more. He's not too jokey, not fussed about dissing everyone and pissing off as many people as he can, which seemed like a thing of his before, and he just gets on with making some serious music.

I live in the UK, and he hasn't played a show here since 2001, he was getting protested and stuff all over the country outside every single show because of how he was, don't get me wrong i love it and found it amazing, i just find it nice he's settled and relaxed a bit now.

Bound to have disagreements, but that's cool!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 12:39
How exactly are cinderella man and spacebound amazing songs? His verse on no love is just him saying he's back
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 12:59
Jeet wrote:How exactly are cinderella man and spacebound amazing songs? His verse on no love is just him saying he's back

Starting to realise that this is just a difference of taste haha.

Like i said, i just prefer and enjoy listening to Recovery from start to finish more than any other albums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum