Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem discusses new album details!

+8
King
SFVigilante
CHA53
Kamikaze
STRANGEgenius
whufcwesthamunited
Buddie
Knightmare
12 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Eminem discusses new album details! Empty Eminem discusses new album details!

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:18
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/07/eminem-gives-details-on-new-solo-album/ Excited.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Eminem discusses new album details! Empty Re: Eminem discusses new album details!

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:26
This album WILL be better a classic. It will be a lot better than Recovery and Relapse. Can't wait!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Eminem discusses new album details! Empty Re: Eminem discusses new album details!

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:27
Yeah definitely excited but I would be ten times more excited if this new album were to be as good as his old stuff
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:33
Eminem seems to be more playful than Recovery.. No matter what style he does he's gonna kill it
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 0:38
Its gonna be a flop like Recovery and Relapse.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 0:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:Its gonna be a flop like Recovery and Relapse.

How was Recovery a flop? It had one of the most successful singles of all time on it. I didn't care for the album, but it was in no way a flop.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 1:04
yeah he sold like over 750k first week for recovery lol and this wont be out until next year
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 4:56
No it won't be. But I am extatic
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:06
You never know, he might surprise you....

& I thought Relapse was dope regardless of the numbers it did (idk what it did), & Recovery was a commercial hit, definitely didn't flop.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 16:31
buddie wrote:

How was Recovery a flop? It had one of the most successful singles of all time on it. I didn't care for the album, but it was in no way a flop.

i wasn't talking about SALES.

Its gonna suck like Recovery.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 19:34
Im going to have to agree with StrangePenis here i think it will flop
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 19:39
It will not flop. I have faith.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 20:28
No matter how bad an Eminem album is, it will never flop. He has the largest fanbase out of any rapper in the game right now and one of the biggest fanbases in music. People will buy his shit regardless of the quality, therefore, an Em album could never flop.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 0:11
Depends what you mean by "flop" if your talking about sales and album success it's impossible for it to flop, and if you're talking about how good or bad it will be it's possible but I have faith it will be at least decent for his standards.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 0:52
for the last time, i mean flop as it will be awful.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 11:47
FACK pt. 2 pls
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 13:20

Judging from his recent feature verses, BME & whatnot, I'm inclined to agree with you.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 14:51
liftthat wrote:

Judging from his recent feature verses, BME & whatnot, I'm inclined to agree with you.

a muthafucking miracle Hopsin 5
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 6:31
Honestly I think it WILL, in a sense, flop(given that you compare it to the utmost peak of his work, MMLP, TES, etc.) however I do think that he'll bring it harder than he did with recovery, and deliver something more similar in quality to the better songs on relapse. He'll never touch his old shit but I'm convinced he'll do better than he's done recently.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 6:34
Also in my opinion his verses on I need a doctor were decent. Hell the sequel was shit but I think if he really devotes time and effort into this instead of strolling in like "Shiit, I'm eminem I can do whatever the fuck i feel", and actually looks for how to improve this'll be dope.
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 7:23
Recovery was fuckin' dope. Also Eminem is gonna surprise everybody who hasn't liked any of his recent verses. I'm also very excited for this album!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 22:20
HopNation wrote:Recovery was fuckin' dope. Also Eminem is gonna surprise everybody who hasn't liked any of his recent verses. I'm also very excited for this album!
Recovery was the worst album from him. I mean it's great that he did something apart from hiphop/rap but I just didn't like it. Only think there were 2-3 good songs on the whole album.

But now... guess who's back! Back again!!!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 23:02
Eminem just raised his own standards so high that when he makes something that a pretty good rapper would make it's still whack in Eminem standards... if that makes sense.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum