Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking?

+11
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
CHA53
Grandmaster
Knightmare
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
whufcwesthamunited
SFVigilante
41OMaXiMuS
King
15 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking? Empty Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking?

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:35
Do you think hopsin gets affected by feedback on facebook and what not?

For example Hopsin gave props to jarren bentons "skitzo" video and had a lot of positive feedback backing him up and saying he should sign with fv. Then jarren benton is signed and most of the feedback seems to be negetive... what do you think goes through hopsins mind?

I mean regardless of anything every new artist will always get negetive feedback but it's different for jarren then it was for dizzy..
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking? Empty Re: Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking?

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:56
I'm not gonna pretend to understand Hopsins thinking process because let's face it, the guy's not normal lol.

But you're right, it's impossible to avoid negative feedback when bringing in a new artist.

However, the difference between Jarren and Dizzy is that Dizzy is more "real". He might not be the same style as Hopsin, but atleast he had a similar vision and focus.

Jarren Benton is just your typical black guy that can rap. He has one good song (Skitzo) the rest is fucking GARBAGE.

It should go without saying that the above is simply my opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the entire staff of Hopsin Forums. Any similarities to others opinions are purely coincidental. - Maximus™
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking? Empty Re: Jarren Benton, What do you think Hopsins thinking?

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:29
I honestly think Hopsin dosent like Jarren for some reason
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:14
lowrider864 wrote:I honestly think Hopsin dosent like Jarren for some reason

He wanted to sign him right after seeing his skitzo video, plus I just saw a recent jarren interview that confirmed this.
Maybe he doesint like him after he signed him but he was definitely looking forward to doing it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:18
King wrote:
lowrider864 wrote:I honestly think Hopsin dosent like Jarren for some reason

He wanted to sign him right after seeing his skitzo video, plus I just saw a recent jarren interview that confirmed this.
Maybe he doesint like him after he signed him but he was definitely looking forward to doing it.

He probably only saw the skitzo video when he made that statement, lol. When I heard that song I was like Hopsin 5 then I had the unfortunate pleasure of checking out the rest of his music and I was like SwizZz 1
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:20
Well if that's the case i feel bad for Hopsin for making a decision he regrets.
Jarren better step his game up if hopsin wants fv to get good looks..
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:30
King wrote:Well if that's the case i feel bad for Hopsin for making a decision he regrets.
Jarren better step his game up if hopsin wants fv to get good looks..

It sucks because the dude displayed ALOT of potential in the Skitzo song... I really hope that wasn't a fluke.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:32
As a side note, I've been talking to G-Mo Skee alot recently. I was telling him how I bumped his "Sick Fuck" track at a party here in B-more last weekend and everyone liked it. But I was high as a bitch and I accidentally called the song "skitzo".... he was like "NIGGA WTF THATS JARREN BENTON" and stopped talking to me hahahahahaha.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:42
lmfao
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:04
What goes through hopsin's mind?

Fap, fap, fap, fap probably
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 4:01
Jarren is a one hit wonder.

Although I like his verse on the Smokeout tape.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm not gonna pretend to understand Hopsins thinking process because let's face it, the guy's not normal lol.
pretty much sums it all up.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:23
Jarren sucks IMO
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:27
The Event wrote:Jarren sucks IMO

Everyone on FV other than Hopsin and DJ Hoppa suck.
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:34
I really really like that Skitzo song--clever bars in it. Not a fan of anything else, though. I won't judge him yet--I'll wait for some FV releases by him before I make an opinion.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:47
King Suicide wrote:
The Event wrote:Jarren sucks IMO

Everyone on FV other than Hopsin and DJ Hoppa suck.

That is a pretty bold statement. Dizzy Wright has some amazing songs and some terrible ones. Same goes for SwizZz. Same goes for Hopsin actually. And in fact, same goes for Jarren (although 90% of his are wack and 10% are average/good)
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:50
CHA53 wrote:I really really like that Skitzo song--clever bars in it. Not a fan of anything else, though. I won't judge him yet--I'll wait for some FV releases by him before I make an opinion.

You don't like Jarren's part in the Cant Trust'Em remix?? I thought he killed that song!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 1:30
i think i'm the only one here who likes jarren
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 1:38
The label is young and so is everyone in it...Its not like he got a life long deal lol...Let them live and learn...No sweat off my back.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 1:45
Jarren doesn't have a good sense of production that'll suit his style, or more like his producer doesn't, they sound really mainstream.

Skitzo is a killa song but the rest are kind of average, but then again i'm repeating what everyone else says but...

Hopsin must of been desperate to sign someone because of all the pressure from fans, so I feel sorry for him that he was constantly getting hassled and maybe Jarren just came to his mind at that point in time, perhaps?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 2:23
Kamikaze wrote:i think i'm the only one here who likes jarren

prob bro Hopsin 3
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 7:36
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm not gonna pretend to understand Hopsins thinking process because let's face it, the guy's not normal lol.

Yeah, I've always thought that Hopsin is an undiagnosed autistic.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:50
^Hop has ADHD, he said it in an interview.

My big bro has Asperges and he acts completely differently to hop, plus he's double his size and 12 years younger ahaha
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 12:46
i like jarren lol, listen to the song freebasing if u dont
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:56
CHA53 wrote:I really really like that Skitzo song--clever bars in it. Not a fan of anything else, though. I won't judge him yet--I'll wait for some FV releases by him before I make an opinion.
This
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum