Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory)

+9
MikeIll
Fiasco
CHA53
Lello
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
texasiopp
Arkade
Trimss
funkinhopsin
13 posters
Go down
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory) Empty HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory)

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:40
MY DESPERATE THEORY:

Alright, about 2 weeks ago, Hopsin's status was "I'm about to troll you all HARD!". He has not trolled us since then...or has he?

At midnight on Friday night (Saturday) he said that the song would not drop and that he'd let us know why tomorrow. I'm guessing by "tomorrow" he meant yesterday since it was the night before yesterday even though it was technically a couple minutes into Saturday. ANYWAY, we never got an update from him, but we DID get an update from Funk Volume saying the video would be out "EARLY NEXT WEEK" yesterday. Well, yesterday was technically LAST week. Today IS early next week...maybe they wanted us to think next week as in a week from today...maybe they are trolling us...

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE:
-One week ago (7 days), Hopsin posted a status saying "Hop Madness in 7 days!" or something along those lines. He then later made a status saying "Saturday". MAYBE the first status was a little hint at his trolling...

-HopsinForums user "Buddie" has always said "March 11th." very seriously, and sounded VERY confident with that date.

-HopsinForums user "King" made a post recently saying "Hopsin going to troll all you guys soon, I can feel it." or something like that.

MY THEORY MAY BE COMPLETELY WRONG BUT AFTER READING IT OVER, I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE RIGHT...BUT I'M PROBABLY WRONG

Hopsin 2

Last edited by funkinhopsin on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory) Empty Re: HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory)

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 13:43
Just let it go. lol
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory) Empty Re: HOP MADNESS MIGHT COME OUT TODAY (My Somewhat Crazy Theory)

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 15:26
i want to believe.jpg
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 16:48
Whatever buddie says is right! Lol
But your theory seems legit you got good reasons behind it so you never know
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 16:49
I doubt it no offense i mean i hope they prove me wrong and release it today but i don't see it happening. It stills puzzles me that hopsin still didn't sum up the issue even though he said he'd tell us yesterday instead he has dame give us a rough estimate of when it'll be ready? wtf
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 17:43
you're reaching bro
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 19:30
I wish bro, but I really doubt it... I can wait for it though, it should be out within the next 2 days... It better be tight as fuck. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a song.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 19:53
yeah I know it's not gonna happen haha but this all kinda made sense. I have 10% hope
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 21:18
Hey, I'm the only prophet on this board.

Hop Madness is most likely coming out Tuesday, where the single can be released on iTunes with the rest of the new music.
MikeIll
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:55
Hi, I'm new here, but I've been following Hop for ages.

Anyways, I have another cool little theory. It's probably not going to happen, but if it does, I would hate myself for not calling it.

I saw someone saying something like this on Hop's facebook page: "This is the real Hop Madness! Everybody going crazy over this song/video." Then I remember his status about trolling us, which you mentioned. And it got me thinking, he could be recording that as part of the video, maybe as an intro or something. Simply showing how everybody's going mad over him. If done right I think it could be pretty cool.

Again, just a wild guess though.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:59
MikeIll wrote:Hi, I'm new here, but I've been following Hop for ages.

Anyways, I have another cool little theory. It's probably not going to happen, but if it does, I would hate myself for not calling it.

I saw someone saying something like this on Hop's facebook page: "This is the real Hop Madness! Everybody going crazy over this song/video." Then I remember his status about trolling us, which you mentioned. And it got me thinking, he could be recording that as part of the video, maybe as an intro or something. Simply showing how everybody's going mad over him. If done right I think it could be pretty cool.

I see what your saying lol.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:59

You may be on to something. But instead of that facebook status, it's his status about Hop Madness not coming out. The one where he's like "Go to Sleep" and everyone threw a bitch fit lol. Thus, "Hop Madness" (everyone mad / total craziness over hop). Think about it, he warned us, and he definitely trolled us.

He intros that to the video, thus, making it "better" as Dame stated (by editing in the reactions). It fits with the chorus lyrics too lol. "You can like all of my songs, but please don't ride my dick nooo, don't ride my dick"

Read that and i'll watch your minds get blown.

Last edited by Fiasco on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:13; edited 4 times in total
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:01
Fiasco wrote:

You may be on to something. But instead of that facebook status, it's his status about Hop Madness not coming out. The one where he's like "Go to Sleep" and everyone threw a bitch fit lol.

He intros that to the video, thus, making it "better" as Dame stated. It fits with the chorus lyrics too lol. "You can like all of my songs, but please don't ride my dick nooo, don't ride my dick"

Who knows. So many fucking theories SwizZz 1

This theory makes sense to me.. A LOT of sense tbh.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:02
OMG....TOTAL MINDFUCK
SwizZz 2
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:05
I'm going to have Frankie change my name again.

"FiascotheProphet"

If I happen to have this theory work out.
MikeIll
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:13
Yeah, your version would be better Fiasco!

This would actually be a very valid reason for delaying it again. And it would be classic trolling!
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:13
Fiasco wrote:

You may be on to something. But instead of that facebook status, it's his status about Hop Madness not coming out. The one where he's like "Go to Sleep" and everyone threw a bitch fit lol. Thus, "Hop Madness" (everyone mad / total craziness over hop)

He intros that to the video, thus, making it "better" as Dame stated. It fits with the chorus lyrics too lol. "You can like all of my songs, but please don't ride my dick nooo, don't ride my dick"

Read that and i'll watch your minds get blown.

I like your theory could very well be and then I thought of this other simple theory... He never got 15K likes on the status he originally posted. It has 11,201 likes hmm Hopsin 3

Last edited by ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:14; edited 1 time in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:14
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:14
MikeIll wrote:Yeah, your version would be better Fiasco!

This would actually be a very valid reason for delaying it again. And it would be classic trolling!

Props to you though for having me spark the idea. I was thinking about that for awhile, but thought it was a bit too far out to put out on the forums.
MikeIll
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:22
Fiasco wrote:Props to you though for having me spark the idea. I was thinking about that for awhile, but thought it was a bit too far out to put out on the forums.

Haha, yeah, it's a bit far fetched. I'd just hate to see it happen without being able to prove that I thought of it, lol. That happens far too often.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:23
SwizZz 1 Seems legit. Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:29
we should just drop these theorys lol
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:11
Well coming to the conclusions that Hop hasn't updated us because of the new FV rule he already can clearly see all the hate and angry upset fans. So he isn't gonna update us until it is ready or literally 99.9% done. And he technically didn't get 15 thousand likes on that one status who knows waste of time d-_-b fiending for new music specifically hop madness
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:55
that other theory makes more sense tbh
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 7:16
fucking theorys everywhere :P
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum