Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement Empty Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 18:51
" I finally found myself all over again. As an artist its important to have direction so you dont turn into a one hit wonder or create a dope song on "accident" and not know how to do it again. I admit, my hop madness track was not planned too well and rushed because i had alot goin on and i was pressured by fans, which wont happen again. I know and can admit when i drop some bullshit, and thats what it was indeed, i cant front on you. Hop madness was originally the title of the last song that played on my "hopsin in the basement" video, but i didnt wanna release that track because i wanted to spend more time on it to start my album off right, so i made up a new hop madness which is really titled "dont ride my dick" for some annoying fans. Im workin real hard on this ILL mind 5 though. Im excited, this will be the official kick off for the start of knock madness. I will follow ill mind with a few singles and music videos for KM, go on tour with FV, then release the album, then go on the KM tour. There is no release date just yet, but there will be soon. I apologize for all the delays. There's nobody to blame but myself." IMO Hop Madness was good.. Not up to Hopsin's usual. But it was good. I'm glad the bar will be higher for KM
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement Empty Re: Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 19:21
This is going to be so dope. Brenton Bowen who is a guy who works with Dame at Funk Volume wrote on his facebook:

"I got the chance to hear the next Ill Mind of Hopsin last week and Hop wasn't lying when he said this is his best Ill mind yet. Funk Volume still moving!"

DOPE!!!!!!!!!!

And Hop said before that he thought Hop Madness was wack so I am not really surprised to see him say the same thing on facebook again.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement Empty Re: Hopsin admits Hop Madness wasnt good and says that Hop Madness was gonna be the sng from the basement

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 19:48
Yeah Hop Madness was not up to par for where he is...Can't wait for Ill Mind 5 tho
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 20:40
I'm glad he found himself. Hop Madness was so-so, but I have high hopes for Ill mind 5.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 23:03
Thank god he realized that song was complete bullshit lol. That's what I love about Hop, he can realize which of his songs are good and which are bad and build on it to make his product better overall. He's the type of artist who reads forums and facebook posts to see the reaction of his material. The Ill Mind Of Hopsin V will not only be better than the previous ones, but it will blow 80 percent of RAW out of the water. I have that much faith in him. He will not dissapoint.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 2:01
I think Ill Mind V's gonna be dope. He'll use the confidence and delivery he's always possesed and deliver it on a more serious topic. Hopefully the beat won't be slow though, I love nocturnal rainbows but I want something that'll hype me up, you know, like some pre-fight music and shit. I'm sure hop won't disappoint..
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 2:38
This is very good news, I hope it lives up to our expectations
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 4:37
finally Hopsin, you quit thinking that was a good song.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:33
I remember that thread where hopsin said something like he is sick of rapping and he just doesn't enjoy it like he used to before and someone said 'it was just a faze he was going through and Hopsin will come out of that phrase and be all psycho again'. Well I think he has just gone out of that faze now!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 17:10
I still think Hop Madness is good.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 2:35
Hop Madness was particularly about nothing but "DON'T RIDE MY DICK", which is a so-so topic that has been covered to many times for it to be "dope", some of the punchlines were good though, but the sad thing is a lot of his song have the recurring thing of being "real", in comparison to other MC's and all this hater shit.
Fair enough, sometimes I rap about detractors but I'm hoping Knock Madness will bring more variety.
Either way, Hopsin is still fucking dope!
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 4:55
hop madness is dope! just different
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:11
i don't know man i still feel like people are exaggerating it because of the beat choice.. hopsin knows it doesn't sucks but the feedback got to him, the rap was decent-good but not great.

This was still good feedback though because when someone says something you work hard on is complete garbage even though they exaggerate, it makes the artist feel like going harder.. So it's kind of motivation in a way.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 0:08
King wrote:i don't know man i still feel like people are exaggerating it because of the beat choice.. hopsin knows it doesn't sucks but the feedback got to him, the rap was decent-good but not great.

This was still good feedback though because when someone says something you work hard on is complete garbage even though they exaggerate, it makes the artist feel like going harder.. So it's kind of motivation in a way.

Agreed, one of Hopsin's strongest points is his connection to the fan base. He pays attention to what the fans say and want, so when he drops a track that isn't exactly up to par (even if it still is good) he'll actually hear about it and know what to avoid next time. Hopsin adapts to the issues that come at him, that's why he's one of the illest in the game.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 0:24
King wrote:i don't know man i still feel like people are exaggerating it because of the beat choice.. hopsin knows it doesn't sucks but the feedback got to him, the rap was decent-good but not great.

If it weren't for his real fans that said it sucked then we wouldn't be getting a song as dope as IMOH5 is gonna be
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum