Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy Stories

+10
Chokey
BabySmacker
hupsun
AlwaysRaw
King
Coolguy 127
Buddie
dukeblue
Spanky
41OMaXiMuS
14 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Creepy Stories Empty Creepy Stories

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:09
Post creepy stories (real or not) that you've heard / read on the internet.

I'll go 1st.

"I've never told this story publicly before because I'm a journalist and it's an effing crazy story and I need my credibility. But here it is.
When I was a kid, I lived on a farm in NE Ohio, near a bunch of rock mounds that were supposedly Indian burial mounds. At the time, I lived with my father and stepmother and step-brother, Kyle. He and I used to pick berries in the woods that his mother would turn into pies.
One day, we were picking berries out by the mounds when we both get the feeling we're being watched. All of a sudden, something jumps out of the bushes and screams at us. Now, as I recall it looked like a midget, dressed in filthy clothes. Like a little old midget man. And I got the feeling it was trying to catch me.
We dropped the bowls of berries and ran home.
Flash forward thirty years. I hadn't seen Kyle in a long time, because our parents got divorced over a decade ago. We got back together for our sister's birthday party. By then, I'd decided that the whole scary little man in the woods story was just something I had dreamt or made up or something. My wife was there and I told her, 'I'm going to find out for sure about this damn story.'
I walked over to Kyle and said, "You know, I have this weird memory I don't know if it's a dream or not. But, we were picking berries..."
"... and a little man jumped out of the bushes?" he said.
Did a little research on this in the last year. The Indians that lived in the area had a legend of a creature known as a Pukwudgie. It looked like a little man and liked to scare/kill little kids.
Seriously, wtf?"

- Some dude on the internet

I don't know about you guys, but I believe dat shit.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Creepy Stories Empty Re: Creepy Stories

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:16
This is fake lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:19
Spanky wrote:This is fake lol.

Well the point is that it could be fake or real. I've had some unexplainable things happen to me that would sound fake / make-believe if I shared them. Obviously there are thousands of retards making up stories on the internet for lolz but that doesn't mean some true shit isn't floating around out there.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:22
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Spanky wrote:This is fake lol.

Well the point is that it could be fake or real. I've had some unexplainable things happen to me that would sound fake / make-believe if I shared them. Obviously there are thousands of retards making up stories on the internet for lolz but that doesn't mean some true shit isn't floating around out there.
Ik that that's the point of the game. I was just pointing out.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:34
Ok this next one really creeped me the fuck out because I've had some weird ass encounters walking around at night. Not quite this bad though.

About five years ago I lived downtown in a major city in the US. I've always been a night person, so I would often find myself bored after my roommate, who was decidedly not a night person, went to sleep. To pass the time, I used to go for long walks and spend the time thinking.
I spent four years like that, walking alone at night, and never once had a reason to feel afraid. I always used to joke with my roommate that even the drug dealers in the city were polite. But all of that changed in just a few minutes of one evening.
It was a Wednesday, somewhere between one and two in the morning, and I was walking near a police patrolled park quite a ways from my apartment. It was a quiet night, even for a week night, with very little traffic and almost no one on foot. The park, as it was most nights, was completely empty.
I turned down a short side street in order to loop back to my apartment when I first noticed him. At the far end of the street, on my side, was the silhouette of a man, dancing. It was a strange dance, similar to a waltz, but he finished each "box" with an odd forward stride. I guess you could say he was dance-walking, headed straight for me.
Deciding he was probably drunk, I stepped as close as I could to the road to give him the majority of the sidewalk to pass me by. The closer he got, the more I realized how gracefully he was moving. He was very tall and lanky, and wearing an old suit. He danced closer still, until I could make out his face. His eyes were open wide and wild, head tilted back slightly, looking off at the sky. His mouth was formed in a painfully wide cartoon of a smile. Between the eyes and the smile, I decided to cross the street before he danced any closer.
I took my eyes off of him to cross the empty street. As I reached the other side, I glanced back... and then stopped dead in my tracks. He had stopped dancing and was standing with one foot in the street, perfectly parallel to me. He was facing me but still looking skyward. Smile still wide on his lips.
I was completely and utterly unnerved by this. I started walking again, but kept my eyes on the man. He didn't move. Once I had put about half a block between us, I turned away from him for a moment to watch the sidewalk in front of me. The street and sidewalk ahead of me were completely empty. Still unnerved, I looked back to where he had been standing to find him gone. For the briefest of moments I felt relieved, until I noticed him. He had crossed the street, and was now slightly crouched down. I couldn't tell for sure due to the distance and the shadows, but I was certain he was facing me. I had looked away from him for no more than 10 seconds, so it was clear that he had moved fast.
I was so shocked that I stood there for some time, staring at him. And then he started moving toward me again. He took giant, exaggerated tip toed steps, as if he were a cartoon character sneaking up on someone. Except he was moving very, very quickly.
I'd like to say at this point I ran away or pulled out my pepper spray or my cellphone or anything at all, but I didn't. I just stood there, completely frozen as the smiling man crept toward me.
And then he stopped again, about a car length away from me. Still smiling his smile, still looking to the sky.
When I finally found my voice, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. What I meant to ask was, "What the fuck do you want?!" in an angry, commanding tone. What came out was a whimper, "What the fuu…?"
Regardless of whether or not humans can smell fear, they can certainly hear it. I heard it in my own voice, and that only made me more afraid. But he didn't react to it at all. He just stood there, smiling.
And then, after what felt like forever, he turned around, very slowly, and started dance-walking away. Just like that. Not wanting to turn my back to him again, I just watched him go, until he was far enough away to almost be out of sight. And then I realized something. He wasn't moving away anymore, nor was he dancing. I watched in horror as the distant shape of him grew larger and larger. He was coming back my way. And this time he was running.
I ran too.
I ran until I was off of the side road and back onto a better lit road with sparse traffic. Looking behind me then, he was nowhere to be found. The rest of the way home, I kept glancing over my shoulder, always expecting to see his stupid smile, but he was never there.
I lived in that city for six months after that night, and I never went out for another walk. There was something about his face that always haunted me. He didn't look drunk, he didn't look high. He looked completely and utterly insane. And that's a very, very scary thing to see.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:37
"A friend of mine was a bike messenger in Chicago. He was rowdy even for that line of work (known to kick cars that cut him off and the like). He apparently got into a confrontation with someone in an SUV about ten years ago. The driver literally runs him down and plows right over him. The guy drove off and nobody managed to get the license plate number or a good description of the vehicle or the driver. The EMTs roll my dead friend over and he's cradling the guy's front plate in both arms like a football. I got chills even writing it."

Even as he was dying the dude wanted to make sure the driver got caught... dayum.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:38
"My grandfather was in the Vietnam War. I remember he told me his unit was walking thru a dense forest, and he dropped his map. Bent over to pick it up, and the solider walking behind him took a bullet to the face. If he hadn't dropped his map that would be him, and I wouldn't be here"
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:47
"When I was between junior and senior years at college, I stayed at my townhouse by myself while my roommates went home for the summer. That year, a string of break ins was reported in my neighborhood; girls would wake up to a naked man in their bedroom staring at them. He would run out when they saw him. Nothing was ever stolen and nobody was ever physically harmed. Being a female by myself hearing those stories, I usually had my boyfriend stay the night with me if he was able to. When he wasn't, I always made sure to lock my bedroom door (first thing I did when I moved in was to put a real locking doorknob on mine). One morning, I woke up and noticed some dirt on the carpet in front of my room. I thought nothing of it since I had probably just dragged it in when I went upstairs after work the night before. I took my shower, got changed and stayed upstairs for a while. When I went downstairs, I didn't notice anything at first. All the doors were locked and windows were closed. I went outside for whatever reason, and that's when I noticed the screen for my window was laying across the lawn. When I went inside, it finally dawned on me why there was mulch leading up the stairs to my room. Basically, someone HAD broken into my house, and I am assuming if it weren't for my locked bedroom, I would have seen some creepy dude's dick that night. The worst was when I reported it to security, since nothing was stolen and I didn't actually see anything, they didn't investigate at all.
TL;DR If I hadn't have locked my door one night, I would have woken up to a naked guy in my room."

lolololol
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:07
Basically this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck

By the way are you getting most of these from the occasional askreddit posts about the creepiest things you've ever experienced, read, etc? Just curious, I saw this particular story on one as well. And I remember reading that dancing man one *shivers* on there too.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:09
"I've posted this before a long time ago, but it still remains by far the single creepiest thing that ever happened to me, so here goes:
I was in Taiwan one year when I was younger, and had travelled to a busy night market (these are popular gatherings of food/shop stalls that usually operate in the evening). Nearby I spotted a sign for a netcafe in a 5-6 story tall building. Thinking I’d fire off some quick emails, I walked in the dark, small entrance of the building. The building was older and hasn’t been well maintained, but it’s not out of the ordinary in Taiwan. The entrance just had a dark hallway that led to a small elevator.
I pressed the elevator call button and entered. The elevator was uncharacteristically new compared to the building, but I didn’t think much of it. Like some Chinese/Taiwanese buildings, there wasn’t a fourth floor (it’s considered bad luck since “four” sounds like “death”), so it just read 1-2-3-5-6, which was usual. I looked for the floor the netcafe was at– 6th floor, and pressed the button. It lurched into action quietly and began the ascend. When it stopped, I figured it was my floor so I instinctively began to step out. Right before stepping out, however, the sight outside the elevator stopped me. It was pitch dark, only lit by the light in the elevator, it looked like it hasn’t been occupied for decades, with some random pieces of furniture covered with white cloth or similar. It was a small building, so each floor were single occupancy, so I could see pretty much the entire floor from the elevator. Thinking I must have gotten the wrong floor, I checked the light (that indicates which floor you’re on). Strangely, there was nothing, none of the indicators were on, but the floor button to the netcafe was still lit so I know I haven’t gotten there yet. All this happened within a couple of seconds.
That’s when I noticed a figure moving in the distance of the floor– it was not very visible but I could make out what looks like a person dressed in some kind of gown, moving slowly towards the elevator, where I was. I was thoroughly creeped out, so I started pressing the close door button. As soon as I pressed it, the elevator light flickered off, and I am in pitch dark. I am this close to pissing my pants, and it’s actually kind of freaking me out thinking back to it. The lights flickered back on under a second and the door closed, the elevator jolted back to life. A few moments later it opened again to the netcafe.
I am beyond relieved at this point. I walked out immediately and sat down at a computer. After gathering my wits a bit, I walked over to the cashier’s desk and told them what I saw. The girl working there listened and her face turned a bit ashen, so I asked her if she heard of similar.
She told me that she’s never experienced it, but some coworkers and occasional customers have brought it up– basically, the building has 6 floors, and the fourth floor had a history. Apparently the floor used to be a hair salon of sorts, until one of the employees killed herself there for some reason. She slit her wrists over the hair wash station and died. The store continued operations despite stories of weird appearances– when customers got their hair rinsed the water would look a little red, like the customer was bleeding, little things like that, and a couple people reported seeing someone’s figure walking away in the mirror, but wouldn't see anyone when they turned to check. Naturally, the business closed down a few months later.
The building owner tried to re-rent the place out, but never had any luck. Most businesses are quite superstitious, and no one wanted to rent the fourth floor after someone had died in it, even at a very cheap price. Finally, after dropping the price to nearly nothing, a stationary supplies store wanted to rent. During the renovations of the floor, however, several accidents would happen. Tools would end up in strange places, a mirror from the previous business shattered when no one was near it, and finally a worker had his hand jammed between the elevator doors when it closed on him unexpectedly. The workers refused to continue working and finally, the business left and the building owner finally gave up and shut down the floor. He then had the elevator company come in to replace the panel so that the elevator could not go to the fourth floor.
Let me repeat that– the elevator was programmed to never go to the fourth floor. It doesn’t even have a button. But for some reason, sometimes when people take the elevator, it would go to the fourth floor and the doors would open, and some, like myself, would see a figure walking around in the dark."
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:13
All these stories are really interesting regardless if they're real or not. Keep em coming Maximus! Creepy Stories Thumbsup2
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:16
"I was about 15 minutes from finishing the night shift at work when there was a massive crash on one of the windows in the office so I get up and go to check it out. Someone has thrown quite a sizble rock through one of the windows on the front of the building. This is made especially weird because I'm working in the industrial district at 11:30 at night with none of the other businesses open. I go back to my desk, put a quick call through to security to let them know and decide to head home. As I'm leaving the building I'm freaking myself out about it more and more and end up running to my car, getting in and taking off. I'm almost home and I've started to calm down a bit when I realise that I didn't unlock my car when I got in. It had been unlocked the whole time. I do a quick check with my hand in the backseat for any possible murderers that might be hanging around there but there's nothing there.
Fast forward 30 minutes: I've called a friend of mine who says he is out drinking so I decide I'm going to join him. I jump on my bicycle and start riding over. I'm doodling along the road on my bike, it's a nice night and I'm in no big rush, just enjoying the moonlight when I hear someone riding behind me. I straighten up and stick to one side of the road. He passes me really slowly and, when he is right beside me, he shoots me a smile I can describe as purely fucking insane. I kind of flinch and am taken aback as he rides on. That's when I realize. He is riding my mom's bike.
Needless to say, I sprint the fuck home. When I get there, sure enough her bike is missing and one of my car's doors is open. The back left one. I was driving, and had no need to open that door."
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:58
The last man on earth sat alone in the room. There was a knock on the door.

King
King
Registered Member

Creepy Stories Empty Not really a story, more like a theory.

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:25
Creepy Stories 152472_v1

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy was one of Cartoon Network's original programs created back in the late '90s. It's a pretty simple, wholesome show about three kids (all named some variation of Edward) who ... really, they just spend a lot of time trying to scam the other kids on their block. They're kind of assholes. OK, so maybe it's not so wholesome.
Creepy Stories 152456_v1
The rest of the time they spend on other common teenager activities.

The Theory:
You know what else isn't wholesome? Dead kids. This theory proposes that all the children on the show are actually dead, and the neighborhood they live in is purgatory. But then again, they said the same thing about Lost and it turned out to be bullshit (mostly).

Why It's Not That Crazy:
For one thing, some of these kids already look like they're dead: Pretty much everyone in this neighborhood has weird skin tones or odd-colored tongues, like corpses might have.
Creepy Stories 152458_v1
More like Dead, Deadd and Dea- no?

But then there's the fact that there are no adults in the show: They're mentioned, but never seen. You do see vague silhouettes of adults on a few occasions, but they never move (yeah, that's not creepy or anything). The closest thing to an adult we ever see is Eddy's older brother, whom they meet the only time in the entire show's history when they leave their neighborhood/purgatory. However, the guy turns out to be a complete piece of shit, meaning that it's totally feasible that they were simply visiting him in hell.
Creepy Stories 152459_v1
He lives in the circle reserved for goatee sporters.

This would also explain why the setting of the show is so hard to pinpoint: In one episode, the kids are seen using a typewriter, despite having been shown using a computer in another, and they seem to know what a cassette tape is, unlike most teens of the 2000s. The theory holds that this is because each one came from a different period in American history:
Creepy Stories 152460_v1

Knowyourmeme.com
Rolf, the weird kid with the inexplicable Eastern European accent, died in the early 1900s in a farming accident. Johnny, the one whose best friend is a plank, comes from the 1920s, when owning a piece of wood with a face painted on it made you the most popular kid on the block. Jimmy, the sickly kid with yellowish skin, died of leukemia in the 2000s, and so on.
The theory also alleges that there's one set of characters who aren't dead, but not alive either. The antagonistic Kanker sisters, who frequently abuse and berate all the other kids on the show, are actually demons placed in purgatory to torture them. Coincidentally, they are the only regular characters who have pink tongues ... just like non-dead people do.
-- Source http://www.cracked.com/article_19882_6-insane-but-convincing-fan-theories-about-kids-cartoons_p2.html

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:53
I can't do it because I'm not good at telling stories and nothing worth a story has happened to me but one of you guys should make two stories, one fake and one real and make us all guess which is which.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:01
dukeblue wrote:"I was about 15 minutes from finishing the night shift at work when there was a massive crash on one of the windows in the office so I get up and go to check it out. Someone has thrown quite a sizble rock through one of the windows on the front of the building. This is made especially weird because I'm working in the industrial district at 11:30 at night with none of the other businesses open. I go back to my desk, put a quick call through to security to let them know and decide to head home. As I'm leaving the building I'm freaking myself out about it more and more and end up running to my car, getting in and taking off. I'm almost home and I've started to calm down a bit when I realise that I didn't unlock my car when I got in. It had been unlocked the whole time. I do a quick check with my hand in the backseat for any possible murderers that might be hanging around there but there's nothing there.
Fast forward 30 minutes: I've called a friend of mine who says he is out drinking so I decide I'm going to join him. I jump on my bicycle and start riding over. I'm doodling along the road on my bike, it's a nice night and I'm in no big rush, just enjoying the moonlight when I hear someone riding behind me. I straighten up and stick to one side of the road. He passes me really slowly and, when he is right beside me, he shoots me a smile I can describe as purely fucking insane. I kind of flinch and am taken aback as he rides on. That's when I realize. He is riding my mom's bike.
Needless to say, I sprint the fuck home. When I get there, sure enough her bike is missing and one of my car's doors is open. The back left one. I was driving, and had no need to open that door."
I liked this one, put together good imo.

Coolguy 127 wrote:The last man on earth sat alone in the room. There was a knock on the door.

I never liked this one, I get how it's short and stuff but... meh
hupsun
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:35
Coolguy 127 wrote:The last man on earth sat alone in the room. There was a knock on the door.

Creepy Stories SzWqa
Damn best story on here 10/10 sig'd
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:47
Have you ever had an experience that suggested someone else was in your house, and just thought “I don’t wanna know” and left it? Sometimes, fear of the unknown just seems like the preferable option than facing a real, concrete danger. Normally it’s nothing, though. One time, the beeper function of my wireless housephone went off, when I was the only one home. It could only be called from the living room. Another time, I swear someone took some change from my desk. They’re all probably just slightly disconcerting tricks of the memory.

But what would you do when something truly suggestive happens? Would you run, or just ignore it, like I did?

Last Monday was a normal day. I got up, brushed my teeth, changed into school clothes… All little parts of my morning ritual. It seemed like it would be another totally un-noteworthy day, until I saw the strings.

There were three or four thick twine strings in my room. They criss-crossed between the walls around my bed, one attached to the door. No way would I have missed them before; I should have tripped over them. They were tied to pins in the walls, which had also not existed before ten seconds ago.

Nobody could have been in my room while I was in it, let alone set this up. It was early, and my brain wasn’t processing correctly. I simply discredited the sight, untied the strings and left for school, leaving them balled up on my desk.

It didn’t get any better later. Outside my house there were hundreds of them, tied between houses, around cars, across streets… This had to be some super elaborate prank. One of those hidden camera shows, or a comedy improv blog. They had gotten everyone else to play along too; passer-bys were tangled in them, tying them to objects they were walking towards and away from, as if they had been and were continuing to follow the course laid out for them.

I nervously continued my journey to school. On the bus, every except me was tied to the door. At school, groups of friends were tied to each other; teachers were tied to their desks and boards. Oddly enough, at this point all I could wonder was why I had been left out.

When my friend Lucy sat beside me in first period, she simply plonked her bag down on my lap and rested her chin in her hand, looking right past me to the window outside.

“Hey Lucy.”

No response.

“Come on, I didn’t expect you to be in on this too. “

She sighed and started taking books from her bag. All the books were tied to her hands. I grinned, and yanked one of the strings off a book. She didn’t seem to notice, instead simply disregarding the book completely, letting it drop to the floor without a moment’s hesitation.

“Um.” I leaned down, picking up her book and placing it back on her desk. She took no notice.

“Well, if that’s how we’re gonna play it.” I smiled, trying to look playful, but really just trying to hide my nervousness. I bundled all the strings attached to her together with one hand, then pulled them all free.

She blinked, turning to stare at me.

“Holy crap, Martin. You’re like a ninja or something.”

“I’ve been sitting here for maybe ten minutes.” I smiled again, relieved my friend had finally “noticed” me.

“Where did all these strings come from??” She gasped, seemingly noticing for the first time.

“I assumed you were all fucking with me…”

She stood up, backing into a corner. No one else in the class noticed.

“They weren’t here just a minute ago! Do you see them too??” Her tone made it clear she was genuinely scared.

“No. Didn’t you-. “ I was interrupted by my teacher slamming the door behind her. Everyone except me and Lucy murmured a good morning, and still, no one seemed to pay either of us any notice.

“People have been ignoring me all day.” I said to Lucy, before turning to our teacher. “Hey! Dumb bitch! You can’t teach for shit!”

No reaction.

“I’m getting away from all this shit.” Lucy pulled a few strings aside and left the class. I followed, and surprise-surprise, no one else noticed.

We wandered the corridors, leaving and entering classes as we saw fit. Whenever we untied a chair or book from someone else, it was like it suddenly didn’t matter to them. It didn’t exist.

I showed her the street outside; there were more strings than when I came in this morning. Twice as many. We carefully picked our way through the tangle, making our way to a nearby coffee shop. Not particularly grand, I know. But what would you do in our situation? As I said, fear of the unknown sometimes seems like the safer option. On a few occasions, I suggested we untie a few more people. Lucy was opposed to it, remembering how terrified she’d been.

In the coffee shop, we grabbed a couple of sandwiches and drinks from the fridge. We found a table, untied all strings attached to the chairs, and sat down. We both ate in silence, both of us too scared, both of us distracting ourselves by watching the strangers in the shop, oblivious to the strings.

After twenty minutes, Lucy spoke up. “Now she’s gonna take that sandwich.” She said, pointing at a woman across the shop. Sure enough, she walked to the fridge and took the plastic wrapped sandwich she was tied to. “She pays for it and leaves.” She did so, according to the prophecies of the strings. “That guy doesn’t intend to pay.” I watched as a man took his coffee and ran out of the store, the two servers just looking too exasperated to go after him.

“This is horrible.” She whimpered. “Let’s go. Please.”

Outside wasn’t much better. Everyone just followed the strings’ instructions, going about their daily lives. Lucy announced she was going home to sleep this off, and I agreed to walk her home. She only lived ten minutes away.

Away from the busier part of town there were fewer strings. It was nicer; we could pretend it wasn’t happening.

When we turned onto Lucy’s street, she stopped, her mouth falling open.

“What now?” I broke the silence, my voice sounding surprisingly small.

”Look.” She pointed outside one of her neighbours houses.

I saw it clearly, and I’ll take my memory of that moment ‘til the day I die. A little dark imp, maybe three feet tall, walking along with its knuckles on the ground, almost like a monkey. It had two bulbous yellow eyes taking up about half its face, and no mouth or any other facial features. It was holding a hammer and a ball of twine, which it was letting out behind it.

It walked quickly and quietly from the front door of the house to the mailbox. It stopped, hammered a nail into the side of the box, and tied it’s string around it. It turned to face us, and stopped when it spotted us.

My bottom fell out even further than it had already been, but it just stared with a look of surprise and curiosity. You could almost say it was the more frightened one. Suddenly, it beckoned to us with its tiny hand.

I looked at Lucy, she hadn’t moved. I looked back at the imp, which stared at me.

I halved the distance between us, and then halved it again. This wasn’t fear of the unknown anymore; it was fear of this little guy. Didn’t seem like anything to be scared of. When I was a meter away from it, it extended its hand.

“Uh. Hi.” I shook it. It nodded in approval, blinking its massive yellow eyes up at me.

“So you’re the ones in charge of the strings?” It nodded eagerly. I called Lucy over, but she stayed where she was.

“There are more of you?” Another nod. I wanted to ask it so many questions, about what it was and where it came from, but it seemed for now I was stuck with only yes or no questions.

“Do we even have free will?”

It just looked at me, almost sadly. I immediately felt sick to my stomach, and couldn’t bear looking at the little monster anymore. I grabbed Lucy, who had been listening to our exchange, and now sat on the curb with her head in her hands.

“Come on.”

We entered her house, and I made her a cup of tea. When I found her in the living room, she had untied her dog and was curled up with it, crying. I set the tea down and sat beside her.

“I’m so scared.” She whispered after a good ten minutes of sobbing. I didn’t answer. I couldn’t.

“I’m going to sleep” She mumbled suddenly, and was under within the minute. Sleep was starting to sound pretty good all of a sudden, my eyelids suddenly felt like they were being weighed down.

I collapsed to the rug, and the last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the scurrying of several sets of little feet nearby.

I felt much better the next day, as if the whole affair had been a dream. I’d probably have believed that if I hadn’t been awoken by Lucy’s mother that morning, wondering what I was doing sleeping over without permission or something.

Over breakfast, Lucy asked me why I looked so pale and nervous. I turned to her and smiled, mumbling something to her about feeling sick.

But the truth was, I was scared because I couldn’t see any strings, and was wondering whether my actions were truly my own.

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:08
Twins Jennifer and June Gibbons became notorious in the '80s when they carried out a two-woman crime spree at age 18 that resulted in both sisters being declared psychopaths and sent to England's most famous high-security hospital for the criminally insane. However, they already had plenty of experience being creepy before that: As kids they were known as "the silent twins" because they refused to speak to anyone but each other, and even then they used their own secret language that no one else could understand.
Creepy Stories 176690
Via Almeida.co.uk
They would have made terrific sidekicks for Two-Face.
Born to Barbadian parents and raised in Wales, Jennifer and June refused to read or write in school, but at home it was the opposite: They read voraciously and filled dozens of diaries with writing, including full novels with names like The Pepsi-Cola Addict and Discomania. Like all children, they liked to play games, but rather than settling for Barbies or Monopoly, they had bizarre rituals where they decided which one would wake up in the morning first or which one would breathe first, and the other one wasn't allowed to do anything until the first one did so.
Creepy Stories 176691_v1
Via Kimbofo
Attempts to sell their idea to Hasbro were unsuccessful.
Their relationship was complicated. On one hand, they were best friends, and on the other, they occasionally tried to kill each other -- Jennifer tried to strangle June with the cord of a radio, and June responded by throwing Jennifer off a bridge. Their odd behavior escalated as they grew older and turned to petty theft and arson. It was at this point that their parents realized there might be something wrong with the girls and agreed to have them committed (and if they hadn't, the authorities probably would have insisted).
It was toward the end of their 14-year stay at Broadmoor Hospital that the twins would pull off their magnum opus. One day, they told their only friend, journalist Marjorie Wallace (author of their biography, published years earlier), that one of them wouldn't make it out of the hospital alive. Jennifer just looked at Wallace and said, "I'm going to die. We've decided."
Creepy Stories 176693
Via Ham & High
"I did dishes yesterday, so she kind of owes me."
You see, the twins had realized that they could never be free or normal as long as they were both alive, and so, according to Wallace and later interviews by a reformed June, Jennifer agreed to be the one to die. And what do you know, on the day that they were being transferred to a lower security hospital, Jennifer suddenly passed away from a rare heart problem that was never fully explained. As predicted, June became considerably less creepy after she stopped being a twin, and today she lives a quiet life with her family. Which somehow just makes all of the above even weirder.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_20355_5-real-life-stories-twins-creepier-than-any-horror-movie_p2.html#ixzz2Yhs6KnoB
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:10
ONE NIGHT a woman went out for drinks with her girlfriends. She left the bar fairly late at night, got in her car and onto the deserted highway. She noticed a lone pair of headlights in her rear-view mirror, approaching at a pace just slightly quicker than hers. As the car pulled up behind her she glanced and saw the turn signal on — the car was going to pass — when suddenly it swerved back behind her, pulled up dangerously close to her tailgate and the brights flashed.
Now she was getting nervous. The lights dimmed for a moment and then the brights came back on and the car behind her surged forward. The frightened woman struggled to keep her eyes on the road and fought the urge to look at the car behind her. Finally, her exit approached but the car continued to follow, flashing the brights periodically.
Through every stoplight and turn, it followed her until she pulled into her driveway. She figured her only hope was to make a mad dash into the house and call the police. As she flew from the car, so did the driver of the car behind her — and he screamed, "Lock the door and call the police! Call 911!"
When the police arrived the horrible truth was finally revealed to the woman. The man in the car had been trying to save her. As he pulled up behind her and his headlights illuminated her car, he saw the silhouette of a man with a butcher knife rising up from the back seat to stab her, so he flashed his brights and the figure crouched back down.
The moral of the story: Always check the back seat!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:27
Here are two pretty creepy stories:

a father is laying in bed after just waking up, he grabs the baby monitor and walks to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor and hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife "Go to sleep... go to sleep..." When suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with groceries.

"Mommy told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kind of sounded like a puppy, and I wanted to see the puppy, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I didn't see a puppy, and then Mommy yanked me out of the basement and yelled at me. Mommy had never yelled at me before, and it made me sad and I cried. Then Mommy told me never to go into the basement again, and she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn't ask her why the boy in the basement was making noises like a puppy, or why he had no hands or feet."
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 17:11
the last man on earth was masturbating. but who was phone?
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:36
Chokey wrote:the last man on earth was masturbating. but who was phone?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:47
An autistic man licked my face today at work.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:53
whufcwesthamunited wrote:An autistic man licked my face today at work.

I laughed pretty hard..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum