Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well this doesn't sound good at all..

+7
Evan Kettler
texasiopp
bumshiv
Trimss
funkinhopsin
CHA53
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
11 posters
Go down
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Well this doesn't sound good at all.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well this doesn't sound good at all..

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 21:14
funkinhopsin wrote:apparently the problem is that the rapping doesnt match with hopsin's mouth in the video

How did you find that out?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Well this doesn't sound good at all.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well this doesn't sound good at all..

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 21:16
cause he is hopsin? LOL
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 21:21
texasiopp wrote:
funkinhopsin wrote:apparently the problem is that the rapping doesnt match with hopsin's mouth in the video

How did you find that out?

look in the "Hopsin In Malcolm in the Middle?" thread. someone was talking to dame on tinychat. i asked if he asked him about hop madness and he said yes and told me that.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 21:39
Hopsin not giving us information right now is a GOOD thing. He's probably dedicating every minute of today trying to fix the video Hopsin 2

I have a feeling we'll have Hop Madness this weekend, but at the same time, I have a feeling that we won't hahaha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 22:53
lmao fuck this is doing my head in.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 22:57
Oh ok I keep checking fb every hour just to make sure!

And i was thinking the same thing he must not be updating because hes busy trying to fix it!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum