Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

+15
Buddie
ThatGuy
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
GangusKahn
CHA53
Chokey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
Arkade
Blaze
iScyko
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
19 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed - Page 3 Empty Re: Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 19:42
If a friend ever laced weed without telling me, I'd piss in that faggots mouth.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 19:51
iSmackBabies666 wrote:If a friend ever laced weed without telling me, I'd piss in that faggots mouth.

I smoked PCP on accident once...Shit was not cool...Never been the same.
ChickanBone
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 10:19
This is exactly what I experienced but a little bit different.

I'm not sure about this forums rulings I'm sorry if I'm reviving a dead topic but I have to share my story as well...

I smoke weed almost daily practically some good some bad but I tried the other day a Synthetic Weed known as Brain Freeze with two of my friends...

I grabbed the pipe and got a good hit off of it holding it in... then like the Tank I am I took another hit trying to get high fast as possible... MY mistake.
=
Without even choking on the hit I turned my head to the television we were watching with all three of us at the table...

Not even 30 seconds after I hit.
I felt my heart beat hitting hard now this has happened before while smoking good weed so I thought it was no problem but the beating became so loud and it literally sped up so fast that it was faster than my fingers could tap... It felt like forever I was staring at this television at the same picture while everyone else around it was moving normally I felt like I was entering another dimension...

Shortly after from what I remember I moved my head back to my friend and couldn't even remember how many thoughts were going through my head instead of being high I felt like I was in a program of some sort. My friend was speaking to my other friend at 1000 words per minute and I felt like I was inbetween no moment and I couldn't even speak due to the sheer fear that was running through my head I felt as if I was in another dimension the best way I can describe it is that I wasn't in this world we are in I felt that everything was a lie and what I saw was something indescribable My friend would phase in and out of his speech with the other look at me and ask are you ok? I never even said anything and he would say "oh ok" as if I did...

after what felt to be almost hours of tripping I then accepted it I was speaking to three different consciousnesses in my head as I floated inbetween this massive loud conversation between my two friends.

What I recall doing was me talking to myself in my mind or where ever it was I was standing at this point I didn't know who or where I was and I was telling my self "This isn't real" "no this is real" then two seconds later I was saying things such as "I understand this" I just kept going more and more into levels of paranoia once I started accepting that whatever was happening was happening and was out of this world My heart beat that was massively loud started to die down but keep the same rhythm...

I said to myself "Open your eyes and fight this"

I opened my eyes not even realizing I had them closed and my friends were staring at me in the face the one that had been asking me if I was fine was saying dude are you sure you are ok more than ten times and was going into 5 different states I literally felt like I was stuck in space and I couldn't speak but he was sure enough getting an answer from me finally I said in my head "Open you're mouth" I said "I'm fine" and everything went to a lower high...

I told myself I had to stand up to walk off the feeling so I could touch base with ground and get a footing I grabbed a cup of water and I felt like the room was tiny and I was massive pacing back and forth hoping something from earlier in the day would happen to place me in the moment I got a text from a friend saying hey and thoughts of the past hit my head. at this point I realized that I needed to start talking to my friends.

I looked at the one I had been speaking too and asked "WTF was that?"

He looked at me and said "you felt it or what?"

I asked how long I had been high for and he said 10 minutes...

I have no way of explaining the feeling I experienced but It depresses me to think that this body I am in is real because whatever I went through made me see things that I can't understand but when I was in the moment I understood everything...

I will never again smoke weed nor will I smoke Synthetic...

Steer far away from this shit unless you want to effect the views on life you see every day luckily I have panic attacks often so I handled this really well but I swear something was going on in that high that made me
realize things and I feel like I'm a different person not only did this high affect me that night it lasted throughout the rest of that night nor was I able to sleep because I couldn't get out of my mind what happened.

I could go on for hours about how this was something different but I don't know how to.

Thank you.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:24
I've continued to smoke weed on a daily basis since my little experience and nothing bad has came of it. I was reluctant to smoke again as well, though.

Your story does sound very similiar, man. I don't get how or why synth does that. It's like if you smoke the right amount it opens a part of your brain that is locked away. That's what it felt like for me at least. It's like I molded with a higher entity.
ChickanBone
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:30
Yes whatever it was I don't think anyone can describe it I feel as if the life I'm living right now is t real. I've had problems sleeping since I smoked this shit which was only a few days ago and whatever it was that happened I don't think we are suppose to understand it creepy shit.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:33
ChickanBone wrote:Yes whatever it was I don't think anyone can describe it I feel as if the life I'm living right now is t real. I've had problems sleeping since I smoked this shit which was only a few days ago and whatever it was that happened I don't think we are suppose to understand it creepy shit.

After I came to my senses I was absolutely terrified to sleep lol. I figured it would just all happen again but this time I wouldn't be able to pull myself out. I remember going being in state where I was aware of myself but I just kept getting sucked back in.
ChickanBone
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:40
Hell yeah I hope this feeling goes away but I'm literally still trying to lay in bed and rest haha I'm scared it will hit me again why would anyone want to experience this? Lol sometimes I freak out an my heart egins to repeat what it did the other day hopefully this stops
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:43
ChickanBone wrote:Hell yeah I hope this feeling goes away but I'm literally still trying to lay in bed and rest haha I'm scared it will hit me again why would anyone want to experience this? Lol sometimes I freak out an my heart egins to repeat what it did the other day hopefully this stops

You'll feel that way for about a week or so. It passes eventually though, just give it some time. Eventually your brain re-calibrates itself to normalcy.

Despite all the craziness that happened in our mind, my main concern is the heart issue... all 3 of us reported a super increased heart rate. My heart was beating through my chest like it was about to explode. This synthetic shit has a serious potential to give someone a heart attack, especially somebody with pre-existing heart conditions.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:08
your braincells rottin from synthetic weed.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:10
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ChickanBone wrote:Hell yeah I hope this feeling goes away but I'm literally still trying to lay in bed and rest haha I'm scared it will hit me again why would anyone want to experience this? Lol sometimes I freak out an my heart egins to repeat what it did the other day hopefully this stops

You'll feel that way for about a week or so. It passes eventually though, just give it some time. Eventually your brain re-calibrates itself to normalcy.

Despite all the craziness that happened in our mind, my main concern is the heart issue... all 3 of us reported a super increased heart rate. My heart was beating through my chest like it was about to explode. This synthetic shit has a serious potential to give someone a heart attack, especially somebody with pre-existing heart conditions.

Wow ChickanBone that's a hell of an experience from some fake weed. The trippiest shit that happened to me on the stuff was that things were disproportional. I was watching a movie and things would be different shapes and sizes, when I rewound it was normal.

But like Max said, you'll go back to normal. I suffer from depression and panic attacks all the time. There'd been times where I would spend weeks on hallucinagens and wouldn't quit till I had a bad trip. Then I'd feel for a month or so that I wouldn't ever get back to normal. I'd be sober for days and crazy should would happen. Say I was sitting in class, I could just stare at my professor and watch him melt into the white board or be driving and see trees fall down when they weren't.

The experience was beneficial nonetheless and it helps you understand things about yourself. We absolutely were MADE to understand the weird shit, that's why we have such powerful brains!
ChickanBone
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 0:16
You are right about that today was one of the best damn days of my life I finally got some rest and realized the little things in my life I thought I was gonna die so hell yeah I feel great...

Hopefully you are right and this will pass Some of my friends say it might have been laced with Salvia but I'm not sure about that maybe it's possible.

This is day 3 but I feel like I'm a better person for trying it and seeing just how unimportant some things are and now I can focus on who I am.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:14
After reading your guy's experiences it reminded me of something. Watch this video and let me know if this helps makes sense of your synthetic experiences in mind. Maybe it does I don't know but the whole reality isn't reality thing is what made me think of this clip.

Really interesting video, its from a full length documentary called Esoteric Agenda which can be watched in it's full 2 hours of glory on YouTube also. I haven't sat down and watched the whole thing though.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:18
dukeblue wrote:After reading your guy's experiences it reminded me of something. Watch this video and let me know if this helps makes sense of your synthetic experiences in mind. Maybe it does I don't know but the whole reality isn't reality thing is what made me think of this clip.

Really interesting video, its from a full length documentary called Esoteric Agenda which can be watched in it's full 2 hours of glory on YouTube also. I haven't sat down and watched the whole thing though.

I think I've watched that Esoteric Agenda video. To be fair, I've watched a lot of 2hr documentries on YT, so I'm not sure. Once I'm not sicker than a dog I'll have to watch that.

I love videos that really make you think.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:27
BabySmacker wrote:
dukeblue wrote:After reading your guy's experiences it reminded me of something. Watch this video and let me know if this helps makes sense of your synthetic experiences in mind. Maybe it does I don't know but the whole reality isn't reality thing is what made me think of this clip.

I think I've watched that Esoteric Agenda video. To be fair, I've watched a lot of 2hr documentries on YT, so I'm not sure. Once I'm not sicker than a dog I'll have to watch that.

I love videos that really make you think.

haha it's quite possible you have, the full length video has over 1 million views. Just from what I have seen people say this is the best part though, and it sure as hell does make you think.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum