Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

+15
Buddie
ThatGuy
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
GangusKahn
CHA53
Chokey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
Arkade
Blaze
iScyko
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
19 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:49
iScyko wrote:Hmm thats crazy, the only thing the old synthetic did to me and a couple friends was give us headaches, Then we tried Blue Lotus. I was trippin out, I got really sweaty and my heartrate pumped fast and slow. I could FEEL colors and for some reason when I was listening to music, I felt triangles but they were going in a circular motion on each side of my body, and when the bass hits, I could feel the triangles going deeper or something then I curl up a bit as it does. Whenever I look around, everything was so vibrant and clear, yet so blurry. When I look at my friends face I could see so close that I could see their pores, but I was far and my surroundings were blurry. Its been a while so its hard to explain but yeah maybe we had the same feeling on some parts or altogether.

Sounds just like a shroom trip. Last time I tripped on shrooms, I could also see the pores in peoples faces. Except I was able to zoom inside the pores and then throughout their bloodstream. Yeahhhh, went a little insane that time.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:55
my family's back ground on weed isen't good but my brother smoke's like a chimminey and he's fine so i must of got the weak weed resistance gene's from my family
id never get any weird things smoking natural grown weed just hella relaxed sleepy slight blured vision and hugry later on

Hydro's would make put me in a flop sweat turn me semi retarded make me parinoid
and id hear voice's litraly, my mate while at a party said if i fall asleep he was going to shave my eye brow's off so i went and locked myself in the toilet while whispers kept telling me he was coming and my eye brows are going to be gone, mind you i had hella bitch's knock on the door and would use the toilet while telling me a bed time story so that was cool

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:04
I never understand how some people can't handle potent weed... I've never had a bad experience, ever. And I have smoked ALOT of good weed lol.

But I have witnessed people get super paranoid and all that, I just don't get it. That's shitty though, I would hate that.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I never understand how some people can't handle potent weed... I've never had a bad experience, ever. And I have smoked ALOT of good weed lol.

But I have witnessed people get super paranoid and all that, I just don't get it. That's shitty though, I would hate that.

every body has a tolorance

Guess it's the same as some people can drink like fucking beast's and hardly get drunk

man i can drink a shit ton of booze and be hella fucked up an always make it home if i want too
i know a dude that drinks like 3 cans of premixed bourbon and is absolutly stupid on that shit
but he can smoke weed all day long and all night and be fine
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:10
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I never understand how some people can't handle potent weed... I've never had a bad experience, ever. And I have smoked ALOT of good weed lol.

every body has a tolorance

Guess it's the same as some people can drink like fucking beast's and hardly get drunk

man i can drink a shit ton of booze and be hella fucked up an always make it home if i want too
i know a dude that drinks like 3 cans of premixed bourbon and is absolutly stupid on that shit
but he can smoke weed all day long and all night and be fine
Lmao so true, I've known a handful of lightweights and heavy weight champions if you know what
i mean.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:33
Ill give more detail when im off work.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:34
It sounds a lot like the first South Park episode to me where aliens put something in Cartmans ass and he does not know if its real or not. Did aliens rape your butt ISmackBabies?
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 18:40
I have smoked K2 (the synthetic weed you speak of) a lot back when I was on probation, never had any bad side-effects, except felt like i was depressed after it wore off.

I did have a friend that smoked a lot of it, and it caused his brain to bleed.

Stick with the REAL stuff--marijuana. The synthetic shit is so so much worse, i can't stress it enough. Weed should just be legalized. I've smoked weed for more than 5 years, and nothing negative has come from it. I have also tried my fair share of drugs including X, LSD, Ketamine, etc, and I can tell you that compared to those, Marijuana isn't even a drug IMO.

Last edited by CHA53 on Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 18:43
After my experience with fake weed (I still think I almost died) I will NEVER touch synthetic shit. EVER. I feel like I may have fucked my heart up long term, or atleast knocked a couple years off of my life after the strain I put my heart through.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 19:27
I was gonna type a whole trip report, but I can't. If y'all are on later, I'll explain it more in-depth in Tiny Chat.

I sort-of think the entire experience is my fault. I know it's my fault because I smoked it, but I think it's my fault I became what I became and saw what I saw.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 19:49
wow , just wow.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 19:52
iScyko wrote:Hmm thats crazy, the only thing the old synthetic did to me and a couple friends was give us headaches, Then we tried Blue Lotus. I was trippin out, I got really sweaty and my heartrate pumped fast and slow. I could FEEL colors and for some reason when I was listening to music, I felt triangles but they were going in a circular motion on each side of my body, and when the bass hits, I could feel the triangles going deeper or something then I curl up a bit as it does. Whenever I look around, everything was so vibrant and clear, yet so blurry. When I look at my friends face I could see so close that I could see their pores, but I was far and my surroundings were blurry. Its been a while so its hard to explain but yeah maybe we had the same feeling on some parts or altogether.

That is nothing like what happened to me. I literally lost control of my body and my mind transported to somewhere else for at least 10 minutes.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:42
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

That is nothing like what happened to me. I literally lost control of my body and my mind transported to somewhere else for at least 10 minutes.

TBH I'm not even sure this is the same smackbabies. The void has changed him. No longer is he constricted by the mundane reality this species lives in. He has risen above to a new realm of existence.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:58
Do you think you have any special abilities now?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:18
You gotta be careful man...Young minds are very fragile...You don't want to do anything like that until you know you can handle it.

@Frankie -

Salvia is honestly not even worth it...If you do it tho, just take one hit and ride it out so you don't get stuck in wonderland.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 0:40
GangusKahn wrote:You gotta be careful man...Young minds are very fragile...You don't want to do anything like that until you know you can handle it.

@Frankie -

Salvia is honestly not even worth it...If you do it tho, just take one hit and ride it out so you don't get stuck in wonderland.

yeah salvia is cool if you wanna trip but be careful with the potent kinds i had an awful trip thought i was gonna die for a half hour brain was like a dry sponge
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 1:03
GangusKahn wrote:You gotta be careful man...Young minds are very fragile...You don't want to do anything like that until you know you can handle it.

I've actually smoked it before. I had no clue whatever happened could happen.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:49
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

TBH I'm not even sure this is the same smackbabies. The void has changed him. No longer is he constricted by the mundane reality this species lives in. He has risen above to a new realm of existence.

I didn't even see this, but...

I think I have.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:26
Damn it almost sounds like something a DMT user would describe
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 2:08
this whole experience has fucked my whole daily life up lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 2:44
That's why I don't smoke, shit's scary as fuck yo
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:57
I used to smoke real weed never the synthetic kind, then about 4 years ago some buddies of mine decided to lace the shit, oh and I wasn't aware. I smoked it like a normal blunt, after that I was freaking, I literally felt like I was coming out of my body, couldn't breathe, heart pounding like never before, I've never experienced anything like that before. I slept the entire night on a breathing machine. Since then I have smoked weed probably 3-4 times, now I just get paranoid with the shit, I guess it's a psychological thing now, I just don't like it that much anymore.

Lol I wouldn't try the synthetic shit and after reading these stories, I will 100% definitely never go near that shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 16:37
HopsinFan4Life wrote:I used to smoke real weed never the synthetic kind, then about 4 years ago some buddies of mine decided to lace the shit, oh and I wasn't aware. I smoked it like a normal blunt, after that I was freaking, I literally felt like I was coming out of my body, couldn't breathe, heart pounding like never before, I've never experienced anything like that before. I slept the entire night on a breathing machine. Since then I have smoked weed probably 3-4 times, now I just get paranoid with the shit, I guess it's a psychological thing now, I just don't like it that much anymore.

Lol I wouldn't try the synthetic shit and after reading these stories, I will 100% definitely never go near that shit.

You went to the Emergency Room?
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 1:25
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:I used to smoke real weed never the synthetic kind, then about 4 years ago some buddies of mine decided to lace the shit, oh and I wasn't aware. I smoked it like a normal blunt, after that I was freaking, I literally felt like I was coming out of my body, couldn't breathe, heart pounding like never before, I've never experienced anything like that before. I slept the entire night on a breathing machine. Since then I have smoked weed probably 3-4 times, now I just get paranoid with the shit, I guess it's a psychological thing now, I just don't like it that much anymore.

Nah I had a breathing machine at home, I used to have asthma but it's not as bad anymore.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:58
HopsinFan4Life wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Nah I had a breathing machine at home, I used to have asthma but it's not as bad anymore.

That's fucked up that a "friend" would smoke laced shit with you, without telling you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum