Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

+15
Buddie
ThatGuy
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
GangusKahn
CHA53
Chokey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
Arkade
Blaze
iScyko
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
19 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed Empty Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 5:14
Ever. Period. Especially the newer stuff.

For the sake of your sanity, do not do it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Never Smoke Synthetic Weed Empty Re: Never Smoke Synthetic Weed

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 5:44
never will smoke weed, what happened tho?
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 7:09
Whats the diff of the old ones?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 12:30
iScyko wrote:Whats the diff of the old ones?

I don't know. I just know it was new. I'll type you guys everything I can remember.

What happened was...not what we perceive as life. I'm not even sure if what is happening right now is real.

I was smoking on and off for a few hours. I was well aware that it was strong, but my brain tricked me into thinking my high tolerance to actual weed was keeping me pretty sober. I was wrong. I took two real big hits, and well, that's when shit got bad.

My body got really heavy at first. I thought it was funny at first, too. Then...it got much more heavy and it felt like it was condensing. Then I got to the point where I was much too heavy and I needed to set my head down. At this point, I realized I was having an anxiety attack, so I was just trying to breathe and calm down. That helped me none.

I put my head down and closed my eyes...then...I became forever. I was data. I was never ending. I was unaware too feeling, and I remembered nothing. I wasn't me. I was not in my body. Or, rather, I was, but my mind was not.

I cannot describe too you what I saw(or was?). It is impossible. Basically, imagine tiny puzzle pieces shaped like parts of a computer moving in a never ending pattern, making the same sound that never ends. I also cannot explain the sound. The thing is, I was aware of what was happening. I could feel the pure fear, but I couldn't think any thoughts.

This went on for...forever, literally. At least...I think it was. What we perceive as time was not in the realm I was in. I was finally pulling myself out. And the only reason I did was because I apparently put my head up and just kept my eyes wide open. I was unaware of this. I could see my girlfriend and a very close friend (or what looked like it, but in a different dimension [not 3d, something I've never seen]).

I finally started becoming aware and pulling myself out. I didn't really know any words except basic ones. I feared for my life. I could have swore I was dying. The physical strain on my body was unimaginable. I started grabbing at everything to pull myself out...almost like I was stuck in quick sand.

I was told this went on for about 15 minutes. It felt like forever, though. I ended up going back in at least 3 more times. I don't know what is real anymore. I know what I perceive, but I don't know if that is real or not.

That is the best way to explain it. Scary shit.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 14:53
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
iScyko wrote:Whats the diff of the old ones?

I don't know. I just know it was new. I'll type you guys everything I can remember.

What happened was...not what we perceive as life. I'm not even sure if what is happening right now is real.

I was smoking on and off for a few hours. I was well aware that it was strong, but my brain tricked me into thinking my high tolerance to actual weed was keeping me pretty sober. I was wrong. I took two real big hits, and well, that's when shit got bad.

My body got really heavy at first. I thought it was funny at first, too. Then...it got much more heavy and it felt like it was condensing. Then I got to the point where I was much too heavy and I needed to set my head down. At this point, I realized I was having an anxiety attack, so I was just trying to breathe and calm down. That helped me none.

I put my head down and closed my eyes...then...I became forever. I was data. I was never ending. I was unaware too feeling, and I remembered nothing. I wasn't me. I was not in my body. Or, rather, I was, but my mind was not.

I cannot describe too you what I saw(or was?). It is impossible. Basically, imagine tiny puzzle pieces shaped like parts of a computer moving in a never ending pattern, making the same sound that never ends. I also cannot explain the sound. The thing is, I was aware of what was happening. I could feel the pure fear, but I couldn't think any thoughts.

This went on for...forever, literally. At least...I think it was. What we perceive as time was not in the realm I was in. I was finally pulling myself out. And the only reason I did was because I apparently put my head up and just kept my eyes wide open. I was unaware of this. I could see my girlfriend and a very close friend (or what looked like it, but in a different dimension [not 3d, something I've never seen]).

I finally started becoming aware and pulling myself out. I didn't really know any words except basic ones. I feared for my life. I could have swore I was dying. The physical strain on my body was unimaginable. I started grabbing at everything to pull myself out...almost like I was stuck in quick sand.

I was told this went on for about 15 minutes. It felt like forever, though. I ended up going back in at least 3 more times. I don't know what is real anymore. I know what I perceive, but I don't know if that is real or not.

That is the best way to explain it. Scary shit.
This inspired me to quit weed completely, sorry this happened to you and for any inconvenience if you need help with
your state of mind we might be able to help you recover.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:34
I stress it was NOT REAL WEED. I'll continue smoking actual weed, but this was the shit they sell in head shops.

It was the most intense experience ever. If a psychiatrist talked to me, they'd want to put me in a mental hospital.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:42
don't smoke it?? that shit sounds amazing! haha

i've never smoked weed but that sounds cool.
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:44
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I stress it was NOT REAL WEED. I'll continue smoking actual weed, but this was the shit they sell in head shops.

It was the most intense experience ever. If a psychiatrist talked to me, they'd want to put me in a mental hospital.
I'll be sure to tell this to fellow smokers just to make a statement, and i was wondering does it even taste like real weed?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:46
No, guys...lol. Smoke REAL WEED - not synthetic. They're different.

It sounds cool, but it wasn't. I almost had a heart attack, according to my friend. Heart rate was super high.

Also, no...it doesn't taste like real weed.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:51
I haven't read yet... but you did this shit AFTER I told you how crazy it was!? smh, lol.
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:53
iSmackBabies666 wrote:No, guys...lol. Smoke REAL WEED - not synthetic. They're different.

It sounds cool, but it wasn't. I almost had a heart attack, according to my friend. Heart rate was super high.

okay thanks for the heads up!
and sorry this happened to you
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:57
iSmackBabies666 wrote:No, guys...lol. Smoke REAL WEED - not synthetic. They're different.

You DID almost have a heart attack. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are casualties from this shit. The physical strain on your body is unimaginable by people that haven't experienced it. It feels like you have hundreds of pounds of pressure on your heart.

In fact, I ran up the stairs the other day and had a RELAPSE of the synthetic weed. My heart started beating extrmely fast and this lasted for 20 minutes, it was scary. I know it's from smoking that shit because I've never experienced that before. So potentially there are longer term effects.

And I totally understand you when you said time didn't exist... time literally drags on forever in that state.

Anybody that tries this shit after hearing our warnings is a fucking idiot. I'm telling you guys right now it is not a pleasant experience.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 15:59
I heard some dude smoked saliva and in his head he lived an imaginary 40 year life and shit and when he snapped outta it it was only like 1 hour or something, i think i read it on these forums actually lol

Last edited by Arkade on Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:00
Arkade wrote:I heard some dude smoked saliva and he in his head he lived an imaginary 40 year life and shit and when he snapped outta it it was only like 1 hour or something, i think i read it on these forums actually lol

I would honestly believe that. Because I definitely existed for like 2 hours when in reality it was about 15 minutes. Shit is crazy man.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Arkade wrote:I heard some dude smoked saliva and he in his head he lived an imaginary 40 year life and shit and when he snapped outta it it was only like 1 hour or something, i think i read it on these forums actually lol

I would honestly believe that. Because I definitely existed for like 2 hours when in reality it was about 15 minutes. Shit is crazy man.

that's nuts, i gotta try all this shit before im 21. lol
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:06

that's crazy idk if it is fake though
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:06
Arkade wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

that's nuts, i gotta try all this shit before im 21. lol

If you do it, go with Salvia. DO NOT SMOKE SYNTHETIC WEED.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:11
I really want to try salvia.

And that sucks to hear, Babies666. Synthetic weed is just... well, no. Just no. I will never touch that synthetic shit.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:13
Frankie wrote:I really want to try salvia.

And that sucks to hear, Babies666. Synthetic weed is just... well, no. Just no. I will never touch that synthetic shit.
If you do....video tape it Big Grin
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:23
Synthetic shit is dangerous see i can only smoke bush weed ,
shit thats naturaly grown .

i can no longer smoke Hydro Grown weed because it make's me hear voice's and skitz the fuck out and i only ever smoke joint's because bongs fuck me up way worse
but a joint of Bush weed usualy relaxe's me just recently i fucked my back up hella bad had 3 joint's of natural bush weed and a few beer's with my bro's went home went to sleep woke up my back pain was gone
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:25
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:Synthetic shit is dangerous see i can only smoke bush weed ,
shit thats naturaly grown .

i can no longer smoke Hydro Grown weed because it make's me hear voice's and skitz the fuck out and i only ever smoke joint's because bongs fuck me up way worse
but a joint of Bush weed usualy relaxe's me just recently i fucked my back up hella bad had 3 joint's of natural bush weed and a few beer's with my bro's went home went to sleep woke up my back pain was gone
I don't see why it is a big deal to the government
considering that it can cure stuff like this all the
time
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:26
government doesn't want people feeling good for a cheap price. lol,
Blaze
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:27
Arkade wrote:government doesn't want people feeling good for a cheap price. lol,
agreed Big Grin
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:39
it's not even that is because so many people have got hold of weed that it would be impossible to stamp it out so only the government could sell it and also Tax it
tell me this has any of you ever seen a tobaco seed?

if the government could stamp out drug dealer's and suppliers they probly would make weed legal but because they cant they make this synthetic shit
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:45
Hmm thats crazy, the only thing the old synthetic did to me and a couple friends was give us headaches, Then we tried Blue Lotus. I was trippin out, I got really sweaty and my heartrate pumped fast and slow. I could FEEL colors and for some reason when I was listening to music, I felt triangles but they were going in a circular motion on each side of my body, and when the bass hits, I could feel the triangles going deeper or something then I curl up a bit as it does. Whenever I look around, everything was so vibrant and clear, yet so blurry. When I look at my friends face I could see so close that I could see their pores, but I was far and my surroundings were blurry. Its been a while so its hard to explain but yeah maybe we had the same feeling on some parts or altogether.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum