Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech N9ne is...

+18
41OMaXiMuS
CHA53
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
AwesomeMan0710
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
King
Blaze
Chokey
Trimss
Hesky
Kamikaze
Buddie
adeem
liftthat
BabySmacker
22 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tech N9ne is... - Page 7 Empty Re: Tech N9ne is...

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 12:39
A lot of people do know who he is.

That still has nothing to do with being overrated or underrated.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 13:07
BULLSHIT!

He has stayed loyal to his fans and his music helped me through a lot of shit and kept me fucking sane
He stayed true to himself by turning down record label deals
He decided to make thousands by keeping his friends and fans happy rather than fucking making millions by signing with a major record label

That's like saying "tonight I had marriage proposals from britney spears, Kim kardashian, rihanna, and nicki minaj. But I decided to marry Susan Boyle instead"

/fuckingrant
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 15:25
I think it can be summed up in one statement: every rapper is overrated by his / her fanboys. Tech N9ne just has a FUCK-TON of fanboys, so he comes off as being overrated since almost anyone that mentions his name is borderline obsessed.

But at the end of the day, he's still a talented dude that grinds his ass off.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 15:29
Off topic post is off topic, Technician. I never said he didn't stay loyal. No one did. Wtf.

You guys are trying to say that he doesn't have as many fans as (insert shitty popular rapper), so that makes him underrated. The key part of overrated and underrated is RATED. You don't need to have billions (Tech has millions, so quit saying no one knows him) of fans to be RATED too high.

I've noticed that people say numbers don't matter when it comes to talent, which it doesn't. So...with that said, why are you guys using the fan amount as a counter argument?

Tech is a goood rapper, but I think HIS FANS overrate him. Highly.

inb4 shitty rebuttals
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:55
over rated imo i use to be a huge fanboy of tech's but the past 3 years he has bored me all his music sounds basicly similar

Eg, completly diffrent type of music but nickle back for example release a album at least every 2 years but guitar and melady are about the same shit all there songs are so similar it's weird your like hey i know this song but with diffrent lyric's

remember Harvey Dent , Red Nose, Asshole all diffrent song's same meaning

Tech becoming the undergound Grandfather with Altzimers
yeah grandad i herd you before yeah we know your
being overlooked because of your age yes grandad we know back in your day you were the best

iSmackBabies666 wrote:Off topic post is off topic, Technician. I never said he didn't stay loyal. No one did. Wtf.

You guys are trying to say that he doesn't have as many fans as (insert shitty popular rapper), so that makes him underrated. The key part of overrated and underrated is RATED. You don't need to have billions (Tech has millions, so quit saying no one knows him) of fans to be RATED too high.

I've noticed that people say numbers don't matter when it comes to talent, which it doesn't. So...with that said, why are you guys using the fan amount as a counter argument?

inb4 shitty rebuttals
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:20
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Off topic post is off topic, Technician. I never said he didn't stay loyal. No one did. Wtf.

inb4 shitty rebuttals
What artists don't have stans though? It's not just Tech n9ne, look at the young money group, the people on kendrick lamars nuts, j. coles, hell, even Lil B... Every rapper has those types of fans, & He has a right to have fans that honor him as well, he deserves it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:25
CHA53 wrote:

inb4 shitty rebuttals
What artists don't have stans though? It's not just Tech n9ne, look at the young money group, the people on kendrick lamars nuts, j. coles, hell, even Lil B... Every rapper has those types of fans, & He has a right to have fans that honor him as well, he deserves it.
He deserves Stans, yes. But Stans are really bad at making new fans. Stans turn me away from artists tbh. I usually relate the artists to how dumb his / her fanbase is. Tech N9ne has alot of clown ass fans. if they weren't going around saying Tech is the best ever, I would have NOTHING negative to say about Tech. But since people put him up that high, I criticize him that much harder.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:38
CHA53 wrote:

inb4 shitty rebuttals

I honor a lot of artists, i.e. Eyedea, Sage Francis, Passionate MC, Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar, Canibus, Vinnie Paz and many more. The thing is, I DON'T ride their nuts. You don't have to honor someone and ride their nuts. I'm not saying you ride Tech's, btw.

Stans are given in music period. Just because someone has stans and 'deserves them' (which is completely based off of opinion) doesn't mean I shouldn't judge their music any less than anothers.

Maxi also has a good point.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:10
everyone has stans, that is all.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:00
Since we're in this thread & it has already gotten off topic multiple times.

SG, I have a legit question for you. It seems you love almost anyone/anything related to Tech N9ne or Strange Music.

Sooo, let's just say Lil B, Chingy, Ja Rule, Nelly, etc. Any artist like that signed to Strange Music. Tech gave them his support said that Chingy, Lil B or whoever was really dope & was gonna drop an album on Strange Music. Would you support Lil B? Stan him? Say he was dope cause Tech co-signed him?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:06
nope, but i do like Chingy & the old Nelly, even have their albums.

I dont really like Young Bleed or Big Scoob, which are on Strange Music...
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:46
He's not overrated
Why? Look at his album reviews

Consistent 8+9+10/10 albums.

/thread
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:54
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:He's not overrated

/thread

That's a HIGH RATING, which I feel are undeserving. Thus making him OVERRATED AS FUCK in my eyes.

I don't even get how that's supposed to be underrated if all of his albums get above average ratings.

bass ackwards logic right thurrrrr
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:05
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

/thread

That's a HIGH RATING, which I feel are undeserving. Thus making him OVERRATED AS FUCK in my eyes.

I don't even get how that's supposed to be underrated if all of his albums get above average ratings.

How is he overrated is my question to you....
You say he has many stans (most probably true) and yeh I'm a stan if you think so..how do I overrate him? By saying he's the best rapper alive?
Yeh he is number 1 or 2 alive in my eyes.
Why? I've already said why. PLUS he delivers.
So how is that overrated?
If I say the iPhone is the best phone in the world but you argue that it's not...you don't like the battery life on it...it's too big...whatever...does that make the iPhone overrated because everyone who agrees with me is saying the same shit to you?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:07
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

/thread

You say he has many stans (most probably true) and yeh I'm a stan if you think so..how do I overrate him? By saying he's the best rapper alive?
If I say the iPhone is the best phone in the world but you argue that it's not...you don't like the battery life on it...it's too big...whatever...does that make the iPhone overrated because everyone who agrees with me is saying the same shit to you?

I think he's overrated because I think all of his fans blow how good he is out of proportion. I think that the rating you guys give him is undeserving and should be re-thought. That is my opinion. How hard is that to grasp?
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:08
Just because there is a difference in opinion where a larger group vote in favour of something against a much smaller group does not mean that something is overrated.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:10
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Just because there is a difference in opinion where a larger group vote in favour of something against a much smaller group does not mean that something is overrated.

What is and isn't overrated is a matter of opinion, so have fun with whatever you're going on about. lol
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:12
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

/thread

I think he's overrated because I think all of his fans blow how good he is out of proportion. I think that the rating you guys give him is undeserving and should be re-thought. That is my opinion. How hard is that to grasp?

Whatever you say is discredited because you clearly don't enjoy Tech N9nes music as much as some other people do. (for whatever reasons)
Whatever I say is discredited because I'm a stan and I ride his dick.

What about allllllll the neutral parties like XXL, RapReviews, 411mania, Metacritic, Spin, HipHopDX, etc... Who consistently give tech albums 8/9/10's????? Are they stans too?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:16
Jesus...dude, you being a huge fan has nothing to do with my opinion, so all of those sites (the same person doesn't write the articles, so they might be biased...don't make assumptions) reviews mean jack shit to me.

I don't give a fuck if EVERYONE who is a Hip-Hop fan said he was the best ever. I would not agree and say he's overrated.

Quit trying to twist this. This is about my opinion on his music, not his fans.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:28
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Jesus...dude, you being a huge fan has nothing to do with my opinion, so all of those sites (the same person doesn't write the articles, so they might be biased...don't make assumptions) reviews mean jack shit to me.

I don't give a fuck if EVERYONE who is a Hip-Hop fan said he was the best ever. I would not agree and say he's overrated.

Quit trying to twist this. This is about my opinion on his music, not his fans.

Your 2nd Post in this thread:

I'm sure it varies in different areas. From my experiences? All I hear about how he has no faults.
I'm not saying he isn't good, but jesus...all the d-riding he gets just blows my mind.

------------------------------------

You contradicted yourself multiple times.
I don't know you.
You don't know me.
Your a staff member here.
I'm a nobody. A dumbass. A new retard.
So everything I say means fuck all anyway.
But I'm straightforward so I ain't gna hold back when somebody says stupid things about my favourite artist or pisses me off even if it's a staff member :S:
In all other situations I would just hold back because I haven't got a right to say shit but this time I haven't.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:29
Yeah, it does blow my mind, but that's not why I think he's overrated. Two separate issues.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:33
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Yeah, it does blow my mind, but that's not why I think he's overrated. Two separate issues.

I have nothing personal against you but...

Tech N9ne is... - Page 7 129163461322083106
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:35
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Yeah, it does blow my mind, but that's not why I think he's overrated. Two separate issues.

I have nothing personal against you but...

Tech N9ne is... - Page 7 129163461322083106

>mfw you resort to using memes
>mfw when i have no face
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:38
Also throwing this out there...

Alot of tech fans don't know shit about Hip Hop, really....they don't. Most of his fans listen to a very limited amount of Hip Hop.

They know Tech, his affiliates and maybe a few other separate rappers. They basically have an uneducated Hip Hop opinion. It's kinda like Wayne fans...you know how Wayne fans don't listen to much music so they call him GOAT? but if they expanded their music....they would realize how he sucks?

Get it?
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:42
I give up Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum