Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video Empty Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 19:27

new music video. kinda wrestling rap anthem. hope you enjoy, i believe its the first of its kind

enjoy, subscribe

(:
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video Empty Re: Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 19:31
Sounds kinda lazy-ish...Almost like your just talking.

Crazy video tho, anyone ever break their necks in that rink?
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video Empty Re: Jay-Free *Everybody Bump* Music Video

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:08
haa na were all mad sick with it, a bunch of us legit pros, we just do it recreatoinally. were some of the best in the world honestly but its mad rebellious and shit. mostly frowned upon in the world of pro wrestling. ive been trained by wwe and jay lethal from tna, and have wrestled in 13 pro companies, im only 22 but one day i might wana do bigger stuff.

heres my match wen i tried out for wwe i was 19

MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:14
and some of us have gotten really hurt before. prolly similar to skating, some stunts/tricksr harder then others but we pull off some pretty crazy stuff. ive personaly broken my nose, my left arm twice, my wrist, my right middle finger, and my akle, and have gotten many stitches and suffer from osgoodslaughters - a knee condition. i also had a baby thats two and a half so ive toned down but i have alot of craazy shit its why i wnated to start fulfilling my rap dreams, i cant get hurt anymore for my son

here is my sixth bump video of some of my hardest falls and stuff. enjoy my pain lol

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:19
Thats tight tho haha...Which one are u in that vid
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 6:44
thats fuckin sick! when i was young i wanted to be a pro wrestler, hhaha man thats cool
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 15:40
GangusKahn wrote:Thats tight tho haha...Which one are u in that vid

umm in the wwe tryout? im the taller one in the black tank top n shorts, they announce me as soy.

also thanks arkade, yea i use to give it my all and make it my life. its still there and we still do shows, but ive definitly toned down. i still have aspirations, and ideally i would be happy just to have one match in ring of honor or any presitgous indy fed. but ive come to realizations to get a backup career, as im going back to school to major in writing and hopefully be a middle school english teacher in the future.

hppy ya'll like it (:
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 15:52
thats pretty sick homie!
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 21:44
thanks max, sick fv entry btw. cool style for video i havent seen in the contest yet, good luck in it bro

my next music video i want to spit a few verses while playing madden or some shit. maybe mw3
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 23:30
Pretty awesome,hope everything goes your way soon
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 3:55
#1Fan wrote:Pretty awesome,hope everything goes your way soon

thanks, you too
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum