Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximus Funk Volume Contest Entry

+7
TheRealFakeHopsin
JohnnyRottenSeed
RapLord81
Kamikaze
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
11 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Maximus Funk Volume Contest Entry  Empty Maximus Funk Volume Contest Entry

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 2:13
Here it is sonnnnn!!!!!!! (still gotta record the video)

http://hulkshare.com/ntnxap0zj814
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Maximus Funk Volume Contest Entry  Empty Re: Maximus Funk Volume Contest Entry

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 2:23
nice work dude, and good luck.

But why is there a huge pause before the chorus?

*SNEAKS*
Anonymous

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 2:30
This was dope. Hope you come up with something creative with the vid man! Love that Wiz line.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 2:43
That was dope as fuck, man. Miles ahead of a lot of the entries I've heard.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 4:52
iSmackBabies666 wrote:That was dope as fuck, man. Miles ahead of a lot of the entries I've heard.
yeah this.
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 5:05
There's a few good entries, they are gonna have a hard time choosing. This is definitely one of the best I've heard though, probably even my favorite. The one guy spits fast as shit and it's impressive but I like this more. Looking forward to the video homie. Thumbs Up

I wanna hear what you would sound like in a studio or just with a better set up.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:23
good shit....

why didn't you answer my PM>?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:22
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:good shit....

why didn't you answer my PM>?

Because I don't have a PM from you... lol

EDIT: NVM, I overlooked it. I just replied.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:24
Thanks homies!!

When I say "hop" and "ounce" I'm gonna make that impact a little harder, and I'm also gonna add something in the blank areas before the choruses start. Gonna shoot a vid tonight / tomorrow.

I hope you guys will help get me to 100 votes.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Thanks homies!!

When I say "hop" and "ounce" I'm gonna make that impact a little harder, and I'm also gonna add something in the blank areas before the choruses start. Gonna shoot a vid tonight / tomorrow.

ill vote for you everyday. Thumbs Up

keep in mind, your gonna be up against Passionate MC.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hell yeah, thanks man. I need a hopsinforums logo I can put on the video somewhere too, I just thought of that.

As for Passionate, I dunno... I wouldn't really compare myself to him - I feel like we are two verrrry different styles. And no offense to Passion, but he's just a middleclass dude that works at cvs. He hasn't lived the type of life I have or experienced the crazy shit I have. He IS a great rapper tho and he has a much better discography than me, so don't take that the wrong way. I just don't think we're really that comparable in terms of our style of music.

TBH I don't really need to win, I just want to get some good exposure and at the very least get my 100 votes so I can be a finalist.

This is just the beginning of the new maximus campaign. I'm gonna be dropping lots of music and videos from here on out.
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:57
I've listened to this like 10 times now and I feel confident in saying this is my favorite entry so far. Great job son! I love how your second verse intertwines with the original verses from the FV 2012 cypher. The wiz line is dope and calling out hop on not smoking was funny too lol. Good luck man, I will vote for you every day!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:01
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:I've listened to this like 10 times now and I feel confident in saying this is my favorite entry so far. Great job son! I love how your second verse intertwines with the original verses from the FV 2012 cypher. The wiz line is dope and calling out hop on not smoking was funny too lol. Good luck man, I will vote for you every day!

chyeaa son, appreciate that, seriously man!! Big Grin

yo wtf. how does this thread have 92 views but only like 5 people commenting lol... fuckin lurkers
-G-
-G-
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:20
Was pretty nice. My favorite was the split tongue line. My only gripe is that everybody who uses this beat does nothing creative with the hook. However, this is still better than some of the entries I've seen so nice job.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:I've listened to this like 10 times now and I feel confident in saying this is my favorite entry so far. Great job son! I love how your second verse intertwines with the original verses from the FV 2012 cypher. The wiz line is dope and calling out hop on not smoking was funny too lol. Good luck man, I will vote for you every day!

chyeaa son, appreciate that, seriously man!! Big Grin

yo wtf. how does this thread have 92 views but only like 5 people commenting lol... fuckin lurkers

everytime you a view a thread it had one
then you reply 2 it adds another, you switch pages it adds another, so yeah i doubt theres barely any lurkers. so if you respond twice in the space of a minute thats already 4 views, anyone else recognize that when you CREATE a thread theres already 2 views, weird shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:26
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hell yeah, thanks man. I need a hopsinforums logo I can put on the video somewhere too, I just thought of that.

As for Passionate, I dunno... I wouldn't really compare myself to him - I feel like we are two verrrry different styles. And no offense to Passion, but he's just a middleclass dude that works at cvs. He hasn't lived the type of life I have or experienced the crazy shit I have. He IS a great rapper tho and he has a much better discography than me, so don't take that the wrong way. I just don't think we're really that comparable in terms of our style of music.

TBH I don't really need to win, I just want to get some good exposure and at the very least get my 100 votes so I can be a finalist.

This is just the beginning of the new maximus campaign. I'm gonna be dropping lots of music and videos from here on out.

just use the banner?

anyway about Passionate yeah i know you 2 are different, IMO he will be a finalist easily, due to him being more popular then you are, but yeah ill be right with you for your new campaign the MAXIMUS campaign, ill even get my mates to vote for you, more exposure for you, and more exposure for this site. Its a win win Thumbs Up
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:30
hehehhee
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

just use the banner?

anyway about Passionate yeah i know you 2 are different, IMO he will be a finalist easily, due to him being more popular then you are, but yeah ill be right with you for your new campaign the MAXIMUS campaign, ill even get my mates to vote for you, more exposure for you, and more exposure for this site. Its a win win Thumbs Up

His fanbase is more active right now because I've been idle, but he's not more popular than me. I have 6,000 subscribers, he only has like 1500. I also have videos with over 20,000 views a piece, and one video uploaded under my friends page that has 45,000+ views. The thing is my fans aren't gonna know to vote unless they read the description, thats why I'm asking for you guys to help.

BTW I don't want to sound like I'm bashing Passionate in any way, I'm just stating some facts I don't think you knew.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:33
But yeah Strange, if you can spread the word and get me some extra support when I drop the vid you know I'll highly appreciate it!!
ShannonLuvsHop
ShannonLuvsHop
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 16:22
I like it alot!! Post the video when you are done! Big Grin Thumbs Up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:39
-G- wrote:Was pretty nice. My favorite was the split tongue line. My only gripe is that everybody who uses this beat does nothing creative with the hook. However, this is still better than some of the entries I've seen so nice job.

Thanks man. I might change the hook up a bit, I haven't decided.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:24
That was hella dope bro...I'm listening to it the 3rd time right now...trying not to be biased when I say that this is the best entry I've heard yet...but I think it is.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:28
GangusKahn wrote:That was hella dope bro...I'm listening to it the 3rd time right now...trying not to be biased when I say that this is the best entry I've heard yet...but I think it is.
The only dude I'm worried about is the one who spit HELLA fast and killed it. Can't remember his name tho. Fucked up thing is I know I can do better if I start over. But I kinda wanna just shoot a dope video and move on to the next project like I told you earlier.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 20:29
Do you guys not like the 1st verse?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 20:33
The 2nd verse is the best...but both are dope...Ofc you can do better if you really wanted to tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum