Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Another contest entry - Vijilantee Empty Another contest entry - Vijilantee

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 12:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNgN0APpyU

Hey,
I'd appreciate if you guys could gimmie some feedback on this as usual, it's my entry to PTB's contest and if you enjoyed share or like or whatever.

Cheers.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Another contest entry - Vijilantee Empty Re: Another contest entry - Vijilantee

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 10:24
lyrics were pretty good. the lalala and nanana but was horrible lol, shouldnt of been in the song..

and you always tell me i gotta change my style up and do something different material, yours all seems the same to me?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 10:34
fxtdiilz wrote:lyrics were pretty good. the lalala and nanana but was horrible lol, shouldnt of been in the song..

and you always tell me i gotta change my style up and do something different material, yours all seems the same to me?

Can see why you didn't like the hook., lol.
Also, the material I've released sounds fairly similar because I'm basically just boasting and shit in contests, when I record my EP, it'll have a lot more variety. I see what you mean tho.
Plus, my feedback to you shouldn't apply to me as it's just an opinion
tyler3996
Registered Member

Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 5:16
lyrics were straight but the instrumental should have been louder and the nanana shit sounded to corny. But other then that it was good
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 0:03
tyler3996 wrote:lyrics were straight but the instrumental should have been louder and the nanana shit sounded to corny. But other then that it was good

Yeah, I was umming and arring about the whole "nar nar nar" shit, also I'm just happy I had someone to mix it for me but I'll definetly be weary of that.
I've won some recording time in a proper studio so I'm hoping to utilize that soon.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 9:06
couldnt take anymore after the nanana lalala. fucked up my brain. shit dude that flow was boring as fuck. I cant remember anyone trying to rap slower. is this the night tales of rap or what? this is the must unraw song ever made. even fxt sounds like a chopper compared to this. 
aint hating but fuck this made me nearly sleep.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 13:57
Chokey wrote:couldnt take anymore after the nanana lalala. fucked up my brain. shit dude that flow was boring as fuck. I cant remember anyone trying to rap slower. is this the night tales of rap or what? this is the must unraw song ever made. even fxt sounds like a chopper compared to this. 

Fuck him up Chokey!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 7:45
Chokey wrote:couldnt take anymore after the nanana lalala. fucked up my brain. shit dude that flow was boring as fuck. I cant remember anyone trying to rap slower. is this the night tales of rap or what? this is the must unraw song ever made. even fxt sounds like a chopper compared to this. 

For real, man? Lol.
I didn't really feel the beat so I was trying to adapt to it but fair enough, in fact I almost considered not entering at all.
Still I'm not trying to make an excuse, but I'll rap faster haha.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 8:14
lol come on chokey didn't have to mention me in here
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 11:35
Perfect Stranger wrote:

For real, man? Lol.
I didn't really feel the beat so I was trying to adapt to it but fair enough, in fact I almost considered not entering at all.
Now i aint english or merikkkan so its hard for me to listen 100% correct to every of your lyrics. And when the flow aint right its just boring rap with sentences i do not understand. Get more raw. Aint saying the beat is dope, but then make your flow dope and make the beat less interesting.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 3:37
Chokey wrote:

Perfect Stranger wrote:

For real, man? Lol.

Now i aint english or merikkkan so its hard for me to listen 100% correct to every of your lyrics. And when the flow aint right its just boring rap with sentences i do not understand. Get more raw. Aint saying the beat is dope, but then make your flow dope and make the beat less interesting.

I'm Australia but don't worry, lol.
I can see what you mean tho, so you didn't understand a lot of what i was saying?
The thing is my main target is an English speaking audience - not saying I don't want to appeal to everyone just it's the easiest.
I'll have more focused material coming out soon, so hopefully that'll change your mind.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum