Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE Empty My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:22

I really would appreciate some feedback on my rap. Ive had mixed reviews so far, some saying its really good and others saying I'm off beat. My flow is sorta fucked up at some points haha. Again, any feedback would be greatly ppreciated.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE Empty Re: My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:26
wtf velco-shoes with your name on it? You're not going to win with them!
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE Empty Re: My First Rap [Also My Contest Entry] I Need Honest Feedback PLEASE

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:31
Chokey wrote:wtf velco-shoes with your name on it? You're not going to win with them!

Panic oh no! i thought i was gonna win with them!! hahaha... Bored

they're nike id's haha anyyyyway please rate the music not my shoes
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:42
flow: since it's your first rap ever it's okay but work with it. Try to do it faster. The beat was faster than you. I've never done my own rap but I write for myself and try to rap it very fast. It have helped me maybe it will help you too.
lyrics: You can do better
voice: Work with it try again and again to it sounds perfect.

You just need some practice cause I could hear that you sometimes did some great lines fast enough to stick with the beat.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 23:46
Just try to impress yourself, record youself and judge it in 3rd person.
Trust me you can improve a lot. Not many rappers release their first track to the public lol..
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 20:34
I wouldn't advise you to try to rap fast. Keep it simple until you can actually hit the snare and have a good flow, then when you're good at it you'll try different things.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 21:50
Fuck, you look just like this kid I don't like and it bothers me, lol.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:06
society tells us to wear.. nike velcro shoes with adam on it..

i hate mac miller too.. ur dreamy Blush
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum