Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Funk Up Our Beats Contest!

+18
adeem
FBSGANG
Trimss
Chokey
User Name
funkinhopsin
Blaze
AwesomeMan0710
texasiopp
RapLord81
CHA53
Reidy
GangusKahn
whufcwesthamunited
King
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
22 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Don't Funk Up Our Beats Contest! - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't Funk Up Our Beats Contest!

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:38
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:You don't have to like Jokerr, but he's a damn good MC. He just talks shit a lot.

This was great, though. Especially great production value.

wow that guy is sick...i just...ugh i hate gimmicks like that. its just so stupid. why he rappin about medieval ages and dungeons and shit? but damn did he make that beat way better sounding...like he was perfectly in time with the beat...shit...

I read an article why he does that, but I can't find it.
CHA53
Registered Member

Don't Funk Up Our Beats Contest! - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't Funk Up Our Beats Contest!

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:56
iSmackBabies666 wrote:You don't have to like Jokerr, but he's a damn good MC. He just talks shit a lot.

Good shit, but why does he have beef with Hop? I thought joker was mastering Knock Madness??
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:56
CHA53 wrote:

Good shit, but why does he have beef with Hop? I thought joker was mastering Knock Madness??

It's all jokes.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:59
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

It's all jokes.

POOR JOKES. Thumbs Up

lol gotta get my jokerr hate on
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 20:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

It's all jokes.

POOR JOKES. Thumbs Up

lol gotta get my jokerr hate on

Jokerr is a mad cunt.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 21:49
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VfOKnVPHE

Can someone give me feedback on this?? It's my first rap ever haha. I know I need to work on my flow a little, but other than that I would really appreciate some opinions!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:04
funkinhopsin wrote:www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VfOKnVPHE

Can someone give me feedback on this?? It's my first rap ever haha. I know I need to work on my flow a little, but other than that I would really appreciate some opinions!

Yeah you gotta get on beat man...Sounds like you were rapping to another beat.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:14
GangusKahn wrote:

haha ok thank you. like i said, this is my first rap so i didn't expect it to be great. I've had mixed reviews though, I've had some like yours saying i need to fix my flow and some think its really good lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:16
funkinhopsin wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

haha ok thank you. like i said, this is my first rap so i didn't expect it to be great. I've had mixed reviews though, I've had some like yours saying i need to fix my flow and some think its really good lol.

That's why you should post it in a public place like this...Your definitely way off beat...Make a whole new thread if you want others to critique your work.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 22:24
GangusKahn wrote:
funkinhopsin wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

That's why you should post it in a public place like this...Your definitely way off beat...Make a whole new thread if you want others to critique your work.

thank you. just did that in the audio stage section
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 5:25

oh shit that was you! lol lyrics were good man but yeah work on the flow. i'm in the same boat as you right now at 18 tho man. crazy lyrics but not much experience making the actual music.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:20
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:

oh shit that was you! lol lyrics were good man but yeah work on the flow. i'm in the same boat as you right now at 18 tho man. crazy lyrics but not much experience making the actual music.

Yep that's me, 16 year old white kid hahaha. But thanks man! Yeah the flow I gotta work on. Really? Have anything I can listen to?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 14:12
Street Light

Passionate MC

Maxipads

. if they dont make the top 25 then it is rigged.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 20:35
Jokerr is a genius lol that video is AMAZING.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 2:11
funkinhopsin wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:

Yep that's me, 16 year old white kid hahaha. But thanks man! Yeah the flow I gotta work on. Really? Have anything I can listen to?
well kinda lol. i'm not rly proud of the shit i got on the internet but i'll show u some shit.

http://www.datpiff.com/Conflict-Arranged-Conflict-mixtape.262329.html

I was on None of y'all better, death comes in two, and murderous tendancies. I think you can tell which rapper sounds less experienced lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 7:42
incase no one knew...

you can vote for anyone anytime, you just cant vote for for the same person for a 24hr period.

for example...

lets say you vote for 100 different entrys.

you can do that, you just cant vote for the same person for 24hrs.
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:47
I think Street Light deserves to win... I like Passionates too, but I got to give it to Street Light on this one. I'll vote for both, though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:51
Hey guys, I still need some votes if you can help out.

https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/427/voteable_entries/42172627
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Hey guys, I still need some votes if you can help out.

I voted for you too, goodluck.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:00
CHA53 wrote:

Thanks homie. Just trying to make it to the last 25. This is a sub-par effort from me. That's what happens when you try to write and record a song in only a few hours lol.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:16
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

Thanks homie. Just trying to make it to the last 25. This is a sub-par effort from me. That's what happens when you try to write and record a song in only a few hours lol.
I voted for it and shared it on my wall, i will message a few friends to do the same if they like it
Big Grin
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:18
Skepticism wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

I voted for it and shared it on my wall, i will message a few friends to do the same if they like it
Big Grin

Siiiick man, thanks alot for real. That will definitely help, just trying to make it to 100 votes and it's gonna be a close call. I have like 6,000 subs on YT but I haven't been posting so they forgot about me lmao.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:20
Oh Maximus its really no problem the verse that goes soething like"dizzy wright is like Wiz, just with a Sicker beat" instantly made me laugh
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:24
Skepticism wrote:Oh Maximus its really no problem the verse that goes soething like"dizzy wright is like Wiz, just with a Sicker beat" instantly made me laugh
"We gonna practice levitation after rollin this up
And Hop, you gonna have tah hit it man you holdin us up!
I know Dizzy's down, he would prolly bring a pound
Cuz he's kinda like the intelligent wiz khalifa wit a sicker sound"

lol yeah, prolly the best line on that one.

thanks homie!!!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 19:55
team maxipads.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum